droglob

Aug 26, 2017
This used to be a game about a slut who wanted to fuck her dad, descended from another slut who fucked her dad.
What the fuck happened?

Reactions: TheGodUncle

H3nri54870

Jun 9, 2023
Does anyone know how to use old saves ? I did save the previous one on disk and took it to the new folder but it's not recognized by the game ... Getting tired of starting over every update

Verdantgreen

Apr 14, 2021
Does anyone know how to use old saves ? I did save the previous one on disk and took it to the new folder but it's not recognized by the game ... Getting tired of starting over every update
?? Load from disk then select the save and it should load it. You don't have to move the saves to any new folders and even if you did move it, it shouldn't matter. I've had no problems loading old saves.

huvvaligen

Oct 29, 2017
Probably you give up into the Bimbofication from Anna, Get rid of Arousal before your second meeting with Burnett.
At this current state, Bimbo Level 2 is required to move on to experience the new content and story.
Thanks bud! I thought I did that, but apparantly not! Great game.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
This used to be a game about a slut who wanted to fuck her dad, descended from another slut who fucked her dad.
What the fuck happened?
Scope creep. A big reason a lot of these games get abandoned (in my opinion) is because the creator gets bored with an arc or distracted and goes off horizontally. They never really do that deep dive to finish a story line before moving on. So new characters, new story to go with new characters, all of them half finished... and you can't keep having "family members" drop from the sky.

Reactions: EonKain

damppanties

Jul 24, 2019
I am stuck in a loop, when I enter the Friday 18:00 event with luke he is just in the shower and I have no option to skip time, in the shower he just sings: Ground control to Major Tom. If I do unstuck I am out of the event and need to skip the week, once I am at Friday again it's the same thing Luke in the shower and I believe no way I can make progess

cmwj614036

Apr 25, 2023
May I ask why I am unable to kidnap Ashley?What requirements does it need to trigger?I can't see her at school after school.

ff760725

Dec 31, 2016
Hey. The public launch will be soon, at the moment I'm looking for bugs and fixing things that were pretty much broken by my lack of sloppiness. Supporters reported me several things and suggestion and I'd like to implement them and release into the public.
Thanks for liking my work, and I apologise for not speaking here much due to not being able to access my account. If you have any objections/concerns, please send them to discord, that's where I contribute more. Thank you again.
discord link is dead

streitti

Feb 9, 2024
Hi. Does anyone know the name of the girl when you have sex in school toilet and there is a gif showing close up of her face. Blonde with green eyes. She is gorgeous.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Is it mandatory to steal money from dad at the beginning? Because I can't see a way to increase corruption to 1 without that.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes