ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I found a way to search for them kinda, but I cant seem to change them, so Im probably still doing something wrong.

EDIT: Think I found out how to do things now!

Hm...if Im at Bimbofication Lv9 (Max threshold Lv9) and want to change the Bimbo level to 12, how would I go about doing that? I got a "NaN" at "best" x3

Ah, the EXP. But it doesnt go over 9 even though base Level is at 15? >w<

Or wait...LVL 9 is Max for Bimbofication right now?
Just set you xp at like 1000 then next time you receive xp in game for bimbo it will apply that xp to the skill and should put you at max.

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Already found a bug, on a new save: When working for the first time, any choice in how much effort to use turns to a (if statement error)
EDIT: Error seems to not existe when using the HTML file of v.7.2.2 . Error seems to be in the latestes (c) patch.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So after passing probation early and breaking down to bob I'm experiencing serious lag.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
You can overdose on the sissy pill, pay attention to the specific warning Antlers gives you while you overdose and you'll get that hair. Or get it at the salon.
How do you have an overdose and get that hair, perhaps eating x pills the same day?
How do you have unlocked the bimbo level 12?
I have unlocked the "long hair" at stan's salon but if I try it I have a bald haircut:
1584577718258.png

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
Already found a bug, on a new save: When working for the first time, any choice in how much effort to use turns to a (if statement error)
EDIT: Error seems to not existe when using the HTML file of v.7.2.2 . Error seems to be in the latestes (c) patch.
use the latest one which is (e)

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
How do you have an overdose and get that hair, perhaps eating x pills the same day?
How do you have unlocked the bimbo level 12?
I have unlocked the "long hair" at stan's salon but if I try it I have a bald haircut:
View attachment 590932
Download this version for all assets.
Version: 0.7.2.2

Then download this file and replace the existing html file in the zip above for the latest version with all bug fixes.

Build number: 0.7.2.2E

Try mixing the pills with alcohol. When taking the pills without alcohol it should give you the option to take another pill.

Could you upload this to another host? That file doesn't seem accessible
It may not be accessible to you because you aren't subscribed to that discord channel, the home page of this thread has all information on joining the discord chat which is where you will find all new releases regarding bug fixes.

Last edited:

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Just set you xp at like 1000 then next time you receive xp in game for bimbo it will apply that xp to the skill and should put you at max.
Yes, but only up to the threshold of 9, I think I read somewhere that the Bimbofication threshold was now 12, but maybe I was wrong?

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Download this version for all assets.
Version: 0.7.2.2
Mega

Then download this file and replace the existing html file in the zip above for the latest version with all bug fixes.

Build number: 0.7.2.2E
Mega
This worked, now I can change to long hair in the salon and the haircut is displayed correctly.
Try mixing the pills with alcohol. When taking the pills without alcohol it should give you the option to take another pill.
I tried to take 4 consecutive pills with and without alcohol (I took some drinks at the usual place) but nothing. Can you mix alcohol and pills in other ways?
When I took the pills there is no option to take another one, there are only 2 consecutive "continue" options, there is a timer? The pills' window has an error.
1584624898737.png 1584624917432.png Immagine.png

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
I tried to take 4 consecutive pills with and without alcohol (I took some drinks at the usual place) but nothing. Can you mix alcohol and pills in other ways?
When I took the pills there is no option to take another one, there are only 2 consecutive "continue" options, there is a timer? The pills' window has an error.
you need the next version of the game should be 7.3 or 7.4
Yes, but only up to the threshold of 9, I think I read somewhere that the Bimbofication threshold was now 12, but maybe I was wrong?
that post was sort of fake cause the way to unlock of next threshold is not found in 7.2

Reactions: deskald

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
However take and put to wardrobe every day the bed heels is very annoying
When you master them you don't need to put them in the wardrobe anymore and can also use them outside. Don't remember if it is related to an event or the walk in heels level.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
No you aren't wrong, some 0.7.4 content was released in one of the bug fixes by mistake which resulted in bimbofication being at 12 max cap.

This worked, now I can change to long hair in the salon and the haircut is displayed correctly.

View attachment 591326 View attachment 591327 View attachment 591325
Go to the usual place and drink until your character comments about feeling tipsy then go outside and start taking MK1 pills, you will the get the reaction you're looking for.

I would suggest you download the latest version that I attached to this post and hopefully it resolves the issue. Otherwise join the discord chat and report it under #bugs with a save file included that way sashka can fix it.

Ho do you do to unlock bimbo path too many pills?
You just have to overdose on the MK1 pills. When you pop one it should give you the option to take another. Keep taking the pills then the event will trigger.

Here's my MEGA of the latest version, it should fix all known bugs as well as xp pop ups not fading away.

Version: 0.7.2.2i

Last edited:
Reactions: deskald

darkarboder

Nov 30, 2019
Take the bimbo course at the gym, the classes at the gym will max your bimbo skill. In order to unlock bimbo class at the gym you must meet these requirements.
DD+ breasts, heels 5+, female clothing and ultimate bimbo makeup , once those are met an event will trigger in the female changing room at the gym.
How do you get DD+ breasts

And how I improve Oral aptitude which is at 7 as maximum level

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
How do you get DD+ breasts
You can take add hormones to your meal (unlocking through Alex first and the therapist after). Or you can wait for a quest of AI where you enter in a tub and got the enhancement.
The pills can give you a temporary increase, with the hormones you can maintain them forever.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
there is another way to unlock bimbo class, run treadmill with buttplug until you meet a bimbo who invite you

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
You can overdose on the sissy pill, pay attention to the specific warning Antlers gives you while you overdose and you'll get that hair. Or get it at the salon.
Thanks. I actually saw it in the salon the first time I went there. I suspect you shouldn't be able to choose such a girly hairdo so early on in your feminization, but the choice was possible, and I chose it immediately. Big hair!

Reactions: ADIDAS

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
hmmm now how do I get the cleaning the tenants apartment job... it was working last time I played. and does watering chuck lead to anything? And what about your doggy jogging buddy... he showed up once and the "friendly option" was grayed out haven't seen since. Also is there another dildo after the basic one? Is the key gone for good? Will the MC ever get to go out panty-less? Better yet NAKED? Questions Questions Questions...

Last edited:

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
hmmm now how do I get the cleaning the tenants apartment job... it was working last time I played. and does watering chuck lead to anything? And what about your doggy jogging buddy... he showed up once and the "friendly option" was grayed out haven't seen since. Also is there another dildo after the basic one? Is the key gone for good? Will the MC ever get to go out panty-less? Better yet NAKED? Questions Questions Questions...
wear female clothes and clean for 10 hours straight, watering chuck led to tentacle rape(not in the current version), fuck dog need to lose anal virgin. so far no dildo after basic for now, key depend on which Chasity, naked going out naked not in current version

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes