SM95

Nov 22, 2019
Pretty sure this was already answered somewhere so before someone decides to be a smartass and tell me about the search bar, it's a little more time consuming than I would like to search through comments about it, I'm perfectly fine with waiting for a response.

Now that that's out of the way, can someone tell me how to get the walk in heels level to level 8 because to me it seems like its stuck on level 5 and it says max threshold... its for training at that restaurant

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Pretty sure this was already answered somewhere so before someone decides to be a smartass and tell me about the search bar, it's a little more time consuming than I would like to search through comments about it, I'm perfectly fine with waiting for a response.

Now that that's out of the way, can someone tell me how to get the walk in heels level to level 8 because to me it seems like its stuck on level 5 and it says max threshold... its for training at that restaurant
Don't take it to heart. Some people are very protective of Threads for games they love. I'm guilty of going after Updatard for asking when the next update is. Some questions just get incessantly asked and it drives regulars crazy. Especially if it was answered on the last page or worst two post back. I think thou because of you membership date you where considered a lurker and they must of thought you should of know better. But some people aren't as active on the site as others think.

My unsolicited advice. one check in the preferences that search is set in order of posting. two if you can't find it in search apologize for asking a question that may have already been answered. State you could not find the answer in search or that you felt you could not find the right question to ask. And if your going to ask a question make sure it's a list and not just one as you'll be considered annoying if you just keep coming back.

Always read a few pages back before asking question just in case it was recently asked and try to make friends. if you strike up a friendly conversation with a thread regular your more likely to get help.

Having said all that some people just like to mock and troll. And if they can do it within site or thread rules they will. Fair warning.

BEST WISHES!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019

Wasn't actually that time consuming to find:
Max dexterity with yoga, read advanced contract with max smart and ask [Talk to about your uniform stipend.] at end of work and buy special heels on mall
You need to increase in this way: need high smart to read contract about uniform, when you reach that ask after work about uniform and after buy high heels and follow all instruction, in the same time work on gym yoga to max dexterity
Hope this helps!

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
Sure, why consuming the own time when you have people to work for you...

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
yo is there a way to "cheat" and add credits? just cba to work and get 'em cashies and cant find the variable on the console
Sugarcube my man Sugarcube... ask Master of Puppets he's my go to guy...

That is unless your willing to crawl into the bowels of the HTML file with note++ and edit the values and reward money

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Version 0.7.7.1 - No changelog as the creator hasn't posted one.

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018

Unlock gym, get more dexterity and attend bimbo classes to unlock gym heels with increases the threshold for heels, also read the contract with high “smarts” to find a clause about dress code with will unlock new heels which will further increase the threshold for heels, also, the Mrs. Antlers give you high heels to wear during your break, it also increases the level

FollowBobb

Feb 17, 2020
Changelog wise:

0.7.7.0 What's in the box³??!!??:
  • Yup, it's Bugfixes

0.7.7.0 What's in the box²?!:
  • Mostly Bugfixes
  • Added a few Images or two, like Candies Alternater Character portrait.

0.7.6.2. What's in the box?!:
  • The day has arrived for you to finally discover what's in that mysterious box your ex left behind
  • A mystery revealed!
  • New apartment upgrades!
  • A new peripheral and new games to play at home!
(note the copy editing error, 0.7.7.0 instead of 0.7.7.1 which caused it to not appear some places... if you note the update name "whats in the box 3" its clearer this is the first bug-fix/polish revision... "Alternater" is likely also a misspelling of alternate)

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
Pretty sure this has also been answered, should have told the person asking to use the search box instead of you replying coz searching is faster than replying
It's not only a question of asking, but of the attitude. If somebody says, he did searching, but it was to much text to read (instead of refining the search) so we have to help him (otherwise we are "smartasses") then he can't complain when he gets unpolite answers. HE has a problem to solve, not all the others. So he can ask nicely, but not order to give him the solution so HE can save same time (on the other hand: writing the question and all the other comments took much longer than the search, just think about it).

Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Reactions: KRanseyer
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes