kent32

Nov 19, 2017
I got a bunch of persistent errors when the d&d shackles were taken away, and the game couldn't recognize previous worn clothing that was not (never?) in my inventory.

Mar 24, 2019
I think there should be a default option at the beginning to set how much exp you gain from your actions, some sort of a multiplier. for those who enjoy a slow burning story, and those with dopamine-fried receptors who like to play one handed.

for example a regular action that get you 7 xp for this or that stat, if you set the multiplier at the beginning to 2 or 4, you get 14 or 28, and so forth.

tfgfan73

Aug 27, 2020
secretary is pretty well coded. it would be easy to implement a cheat for xp but for those who want to DYI it, just open the main html file and search for "ammountList" that is the list of xp values that propogates throughout the game, add a 0 to the end of each will basically mean 10x the speedup in gaining XP for all things

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
So this page came up when I did a search for bestiality. I know the game is primarily about sissification, which is not something I'm overly fond of, but can anyone tell me to what extent bestiality plays a role in this game? Which animal/s are featured and is it just the MC we play as servicing/getting serviced by said animals? I'd like to know before I spend a bunch of time on it

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So this page came up when I did a search for bestiality. I know the game is primarily about sissification, which is not something I'm overly fond of, but can anyone tell me to what extent bestiality plays a role in this game? Which animal/s are featured and is it just the MC we play as servicing/getting serviced by said animals? I'd like to know before I spend a bunch of time on it
well last time I played it entailed going for a jog and running into some wild dogs... From there you either avoided it or like me became the packs bitch.

Reactions: morbidpenguin

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
It's not the main theme and doesn't start right away. The game itself is quite grindy so it will be quite a while before you come across the bestiality events, depending a little on the choices you make. Mostly it involves dogs that you encounter in some events and yes it's just us getting serviced or servicing the said animals. So far, all the events I came across involve voluntary action on the part of the MC and nothing was forced.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
beyond the jogging events, last I heard there were some events when you act as a maid for the apartment tenants.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
I wish!
It's be even better as the evil bitch boss
I wish too. It's funny, there was another game with a transformation theme (queen of the seas) where like 95% of the game works fine as a natural woman. Of course that's cool if transformation is the main kink/goal of the creator (it's their game) and/or the audience, it just always seemed odd to me to not write an alternate for that 5% would massively expand the potential userbase.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I wish too. It's funny, there was another game with a transformation theme (queen of the seas) where like 95% of the game works fine as a natural woman. Of course that's cool if transformation is the main kink/goal of the creator (it's their game) and/or the audience, it just always seemed odd to me to not write an alternate for that 5% would massively expand the potential userbase.
YARRR, She be abandoned Matee!!
:sick::sick::sick: Oh... :sick::sick: OH GOD! o_O what am I looking at? I can't get hard to that! I need visuals man! VISUALS!

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes