Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I remember playing this game some time ago. At that time, the only content was a cross-dressing guy. Is there actual transformation content now? A path where the player becomes a female?

FollowBobb

Feb 17, 2020
Is there actual transformation content now?
Depends how you define it, but if you mean magically wakes up to discover they can become pregnant, then no, the slow burn transformation setting isn't that far yet (if indeed it actually heads that direction at all). On the other hand while trying to avoid any spoilers, some paths are already follow the protagonist beyond change of legal name/gender and breast implants, with the character identifying and living as a women, so its certainly no longer just cross dressing.

Reactions: vimmers

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Depends how you define it, but if you mean magically wakes up to discover they can become pregnant, then no, the slow burn transformation setting isn't that far yet (if indeed it actually heads that direction at all). On the other hand while trying to avoid any spoilers, some paths are already follow the protagonist beyond change of legal name/gender and breast implants, with the character identifying and living as a women, so its certainly no longer just cross dressing.
Ok, thanks. That's fine I guess, just not for me :)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
yeah normally there would be a variable in the sugarcube stuff to change the cash but I cant seem to find any of the stats there, i aint no sugarcube pro so idk
u forgot to read further then just the quote
i wrote the variables to u i just forgot to quote u i have 2 post with variables on page 61

Reactions: gaaby

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can you top/fuck someone or are you always the passive partner?
The MC is consistently sissified and humiliated. There may be one or two events where they get to use their penis if available (I think there's one in the gym, e.g.), but it's the exception, not the rule.

D

Deleted member 1387011

I will never get over that SJW questionnaire, so out of place

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Is there any male to female transformation or is it just "sissification"?
Hope this helps.

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
come back in a later version
if i have read right on discord sashka had said that there will be a transformation to woman
so watch the thread and watch the Changelog
Bonjour, I feel sad for the MC but at the same time I wish the game was from the boss ladies eyes. I want to make sissy not be one. Especially one so clueless, spineless and gullible. But still the game is good. Salut

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Bonjour, I feel sad for the MC but at the same time I wish the game was from the boss ladies eyes. I want to make sissy not be one. Especially one so clueless, spineless and gullible. But still the game is good. Salut
Agreed but this game is specifically about sissification, the forced aggressive form of feminization. I don't think the dev has plans to add self feminization let alone self sissification at this point. And though I would love to play as the boss bitch with freakish strength. the work involved would be that of making a whole new game. and several elements of this game would be useless.

But yeah the MC is fucken spinless, clueless and gullible. I at least hope the AI helps the MC win the day

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes