Wyldkat1

Sep 15, 2020
i admit i am a total newb at this but how do i give Alex a blowjob at the start, have played through a few times and only get a peek under her skirt...thanks in advance

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
i admit i am a total newb at this but how do i give Alex a blowjob at the start, have played through a few times and only get a peek under her skirt...thanks in advance
when she asks you to get up, don't do it, keep staring at her dick for around 90 seconds, so be patient if you wanna do it, then she asks you again, still dont get up, then she asks you to get up or give her a blowjob, then there will be a minigame at the end of which you’d have given her a blowjob successfully

Also, if you get stuck, there is a walkthrough for the game on the first page but here is the link anyway

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
when she asks you to get up, don't do it, keep staring at her dick for around 90 seconds, so be patient if you wanna do it, then she asks you again, still dont get up, then she asks you to get up or give her a blowjob, then there will be a minigame at the end of which you’d have given her a blowjob successfully

Also, if you get stuck, there is a walkthrough for the game on the first page but here is the link anyway

well all be. I didn't even know that existed!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
well all be. I didn't even know that existed!
If you've yet to experience it you're in for a treat.

The first time I played this I had just read a post about there being a secret scene reachable by staying under her desk. It was all very vague. Well, I got bored quickly and assumed to have gotten trolled. Imagine my surprise when upon returning from getting something to drink the scene had indeed advanced. And although it does show my age, recognizing the mini-game's sequence halfway trough actually felt good. :geek:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
If you've yet to experience it you're in for a treat.

The first time I played this I had just read a post about there being a secret scene reachable by staying under her desk. It was all very vague. Well, I got bored quickly and assumed to have gotten trolled. Imagine my surprise when upon returning from getting something to drink the scene had indeed advanced. And although it does show my age, recognizing the mini-game's sequence halfway trough actually felt good. :geek:
There are not enough hours in the day so I'll wait till V8.0 before taking a look.

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
y
Anyone know if its even possible to get the high heels stat to 8? If so... how?
yes you can, but you need to progress into the story for that
go to bimbo gym classes and wear gym heels while jogging
Mrs. Antlers will also give you wedges to wear while delivering food
Also, when the probation period is over and you have high smarts, read the contract and focus on the dress code clause or something like that, then you can ask about it to Mrs. Antlers and she will tell you about A-SLUT and then you can buy thigh high boots to increase the level further

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
ah, so its prerelease, no wonder there is nothing on their discord yet. I wouldn't bother trying it right now, there is bound to be 1 million bugs like usual after an update.

gshaxmyuc

May 22, 2020
Can someone tell me what do I do in this game? I played this on and off trying it out bc it looked good . But all I remember doing is grinding , fucking the boss once an hour and making out wth side and random characters . Are there any content in this game?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes