qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
But this game is primarily about sissification and is not about providing players with tons of fap material. If your goal is fapping, there are many, many other games that will give you all of the fap material you could possibly want.
I disagree. This is one of the most fappable games in all of TFGS in my opinion. It's just a lot more "situational" fapping than overt sexual content.

Reactions: Hordragg

tfgfan73

Aug 27, 2020
The game has a ton of content, by the way can someone give me a hint on how to unlock the gym heels and the bimbo gym class? i've played through it since version 7.5 but never got that unlock

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
The game has a ton of content, by the way can someone give me a hint on how to unlock the gym heels and the bimbo gym class? i've played through it since version 7.5 but never got that unlock
Get big boobs and enter the women's locker room. Women in there will make a comment about how great your tits are and how better makeup would make you look so much better. After that, you wear bimbo makeup (learned from the workplace barista) to the locker room in the gym. They will invite you to their "special" exercise class. This is also how you unlock later stages of oral aptitude which unlocks other content... it's kinda important.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Not yet, and probably not for quite a while (if ever).
Right? I mean the whole point of a sissy is not that their trying to become women it's that they were never good enough to be a man and that a woman is something to emulate but never something they can aspire to be. As a Friend with a sissy in their charge once said "A Woman gives life, a Sissy gives pleasure. A Sissy assumes an effeminate form to aesthetically please the ones who use it. Sissies do not contribute to the growth of the species and so are a non-sex. Their purpose is to provide release and pleasure, and in so doing, they are not a drain on the species..." She goes on and on but you get her point. It's like a mantra that she drills into her Sissy. FUCKING BRAINWASHING IT IS. But, it's amusing to see the Sissy gobble it up.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Tsukamoto Misako

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I don't recall what Sashka said on Discord when someone asked about full MtF many months ago. But with the nanotech in this game it should be possible. I'm just not sure if it'll be implemented. The manager, for example, has absolutely no interest in the MC becoming female. Fully feminized -- and submissive, yes. Having a vagina, no.

In The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment you can only become fully female if you play through as dominant, ditch Erika, and complete the dominant path in Dominance Online. Anything else will leave you with a "clit". In short, as just a sissy and not a real female. You have to be dominant to move past being a sissy.

Which circles back to this game. Dominance is something that this game goes full out to break the MC of. It's incompatible with being a sissy. At least in the game. I've been told that there are such things as dominant sissies IRL (however strange that seems to me).

• Thinking Face

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I don't recall what Sashka said on Discord when someone asked about full MtF many months ago. But with the nanotech in this game it should be possible. I'm just not sure if it'll be implemented. The manager, for example, has absolutely no interest in the MC becoming female. Fully feminized -- and submissive, yes. Having a vagina, no.

In The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment you can only become fully female if you play through as dominant, ditch Erika, and complete the dominant path in Dominance Online. Anything else will leave you with a "clit". In short, as just a sissy and not a real female. You have to be dominant to move past being a sissy.

Which circles back to this game. Dominance is something that this game goes full out to break the MC of. It's incompatible with being a sissy. At least in the game. I've been told that there are such things as dominant sissies IRL (however strange that seems to me).
Isn't that just a Shemale?

EDIT: I'd go as far to say it could be a Trap as well.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Isn't that just a Shemale?

EDIT: I'd go as far to say it could be a Trap as well.
Well, in TSGE having a "clit" (dicklet less than 2" long) hardly qualifies as shemale (IMO). Biologically, yes it's a shemale (since s/he lacks female reproductive bits). But it strikes me as more of a failure to complete the transition. It much better fits as a "trap" than as a shemale.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Well, in TSGE having a "clit" (dicklet less than 2" long) hardly qualifies as shemale (IMO). Biologically, yes it's a shemale (since s/he lacks female reproductive bits). But it strikes me as more of a failure to complete the transition. It much better fits as a "trap" than as a shemale.
I agree a shemale tends to be more... GIRTHY. So a dominant Trap sound right. But in this games case. Sissy is all the MC will ever be. Nothing more but nothing less either...

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Yeah, when I think of shemale I imagine girls like those in the poorly-named Futaland (Chanel and Mariana, for example) rather than some trap whose male bit will fit in that ridiculously small cage you posted a pic of in #1303. There are real girls with gaffs that bulge as much as that cage would when hidden in underwear.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So then would you agree that:

Futanari: Fantasy ultimate Human form with the best of both genders.
Shemale: Effeminate person of the TQ+ variety with a large and girthy dick.
Trap: Effeminate boi with both Dominate and Submissive nature.
Sissy: Pathetic effeminate beta who wears a cage to maximize it's duties to please.

I'm curious how others would classify these in their mind. Because obviously this is my opinion and not that of others.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I don't think that I'd agree with all of those definitions. Here's why...

1. Futa don't have "the best of both genders". They possess both male and female reproductive organs. IOW, they can make someone else pregnant or become pregnant themselves.
2. Japanese and Chinese dickgirls tend to have tiny dicks compared to non-Asian shemales.

I do agree with your definition of trap and sissy. But you've left out a category: cross-dressers. :p

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I managed to max out my feminization but I can't put on girly clothes in public?
Well, max out meaning like... 17. Wtf. I'm also already caged and stuff.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
check bimbofication in "details" of clothing and your's current stat...
The basic blouse you just have at your house doesn't have bimbofication as a requirement.
I wouldn't have asked if I didn't try everything.
I know how the game works. None of the clothes I've tried to wear require me to have begun Bimbo path.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I don't think that I'd agree with all of those definitions. Here's why...

1. Futa don't have "the best of both genders". They possess both male and female reproductive organs. IOW, they can make someone else pregnant or become pregnant themselves.
2. Japanese and Chinese dickgirls tend to have tiny dicks compared to non-Asian shemales.

I do agree with your definition of trap and sissy. But you've left out a category: cross-dressers. :p
Cross-dressers encompass the trap category and also the sissy category, since the whole idea is to look like the opposite sex. A trap is just a guy or girl that looks like the opposite sex and attracts people based on that appearance only to have them later find out they made an incorrect judgement. "Trap" meaning they were tricked. People don't do that on purpose all the time, but that's where the term came from.

In other words:
Futa - Fictitious double genital set with boobs.
Shemale/Trans - A real person transitioning between genders, male to female or female to male.
Trap/Cross-dresser - A boy or girl that looks like the opposite sex and flaunts it, "reverse trap" being a girl that looks like a guy, but they're more commonly known as tomboys although that's inaccurate as tomboys don't act like guys they're just rougher around the edges than the "standard" female.
Sissy - Separate from gender this applies to a person who has become a slave or sex toy for someone else, yes it applies to women too but most commonly it means an extremely submissive male who accepts and enjoys being treated as such. Feminization is just far more of a taboo than having a masculine girl being a subservient slut, so naturally it's more commonly used to refer to that specifically.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes