Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Can someone tell me what do I do in this game? I played this on and off trying it out bc it looked good . But all I remember doing is grinding , fucking the boss once an hour and making out wth side and random characters . Are there any content in this game?
Well, you're getting sissified. Either voluntarily or involuntarily. That's the gist of it.

As the content is mostly locked behind certain stat values or character states, you will need to grind some of these stats. You also can't skip work which most people may feel is a grind in itself – and hardly helps to escape the tedium that is ones own work day. That being said, there is much to actually explore and experience in this. The walkthrough in darkdoc's post has sections for the side quests and it's FAQ section holds some additional information. Though it seems there is nothing on the maid cleaning or Dr.Twig yet (see v0.7.5.0). Hope that helps at least a bit.

Reactions: Qwerfy

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I load my old save over to the new 0.7.8.0 and i have an issue with going to the gym in yoga pants and not able to wear pink gym shoes or the bimbo gym heels. Funny thing is only after i wear sweat pants and the white gym shoes i can still wear the black lifter tank. MC says he can't go out wearing female cloths, his male.
When i finish the gym with bob, took a shower to prep for work and the game auto change to my female office work cloths, it says [You are not appropriately attired to leave the locker-room.]. I had to take off anything visible that is female related and just wear my male office cloths over my lingerie, twin tail hair, big boob and make-up so i can go to work.
So i went to work and yup, she lecture MC about wearing male and just went thru with MC with lingerie before telling MC to dress up and return home which the game auto make MC wear female office cloths(White satin blouse, black tube skirt and black mary jane heels). When you leave you can't go anywhere as your dress as female, i have't tried playing all over again to know if this is the game fault or its just my old save(0.7.7.1) over to new version but it seems to not register most of the female outfits, especially shoes.
My stats are all as they are shown, high lvl in bimbo, wearing heels, femininity, etc.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Take your save file and go on discord channel for secretary #bugs. You'll get your savefile fixed probably. I'm not sure Sashka reads this thread.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I didn't mean that to sound bad. He's most determined h-game game I know. On a side note, is he contributing to Perverted Education?

D35x

Feb 10, 2018
I'm fully dressed, with the shoes but i can't go to work... Any help?
I read the e-mail, i drank coffee, took shower, dressed, got the shoes on the foyer, wear the shoes but no way to go to work

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
On a side note, is he contributing to Perverted Education?
Yes. He's been on the PE dev team since sometime last year. IIRC he's responsible for friend content. i wish Sashka did the cheer content, but ~X~ does it (along with a lot of the other writing), and since ~X~ seems to always put that dead last on his priority list it's why cheer stuff gets so little attention compared to most of the other stuff in the updates. Which annoys me as the cheer stuff is my favorite stuff in that game. But all of the recently added friend content is also great, and it shows Sashka's talent for writing.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm fully dressed, with the shoes but i can't go to work... Any help?
I read the e-mail, i drank coffee, took shower, dressed, got the shoes on the foyer, wear the shoes but no way to go to work
First, what in-game day are you on? And what, exactly, are you wearing (list every item, please).

Reactions: D35x

Tempest_Angel

Sep 7, 2017
If its the first day make sure you picked up the smartphone from the bedroom. and make sure youre wearing the shoes, Edit: Don't forget the boxer shorts too

Reactions: D35x

gshaxmyuc

May 22, 2020
Well, you're getting sissified. Either voluntarily or involuntarily. That's the gist of it.

As the content is mostly locked behind certain stat values or character states, you will need to grind some of these stats. You also can't skip work which most people may feel is a grind in itself – and hardly helps to escape the tedium that is ones own work day. That being said, there is much to actually explore and experience in this. The walkthrough in darkdoc's post has sections for the side quests and it's FAQ section holds some additional information. Though it seems there is nothing on the maid cleaning or Dr.Twig yet (see v0.7.5.0). Hope that helps at least a bit.
the thing is I probably grinded everything in this game every character route place. But all there is just some good scenes with the boss. Then just meaningless handgjob scenes or something

Reactions: noway1
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes