Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
ok, can i ask you - what is last "special" event is happened with you on work?
Last thing I did was giving the boss some foot worship.
I've also talked to her about the pills and everything, like, I have big boobs atm I dunno why I can't put on girl clothes.
I have a bimbo score of 0 though. I only used the pill once, but I've done the glory hole event a few times, even given a dude a blowjob at work.

sitis35

Jul 21, 2019
Last thing I did was giving the boss some foot worship.
I've also talked to her about the pills and everything, like, I have big boobs atm I dunno why I can't put on girl clothes.
I have a bimbo score of 0 though. I only used the pill once, but I've done the glory hole event a few times, even given a dude a blowjob at work.
so, i think u need to go canteen at your lunch if you haven't seen the scene with the soiled blouse yet...

Reactions: Detective Cancer

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I don't think that I'd agree with all of those definitions. Here's why...

1. Futa don't have "the best of both genders". They possess both male and female reproductive organs. IOW, they can make someone else pregnant or become pregnant themselves.
2. Japanese and Chinese dickgirls tend to have tiny dicks compared to non-Asian shemales.

I do agree with your definition of trap and sissy. But you've left out a category: cross-dressers. :p
{Not trying to pick a fight}
How can you not call Futas the best of both genders? The female form plus a dick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dare you to say that's not perfection. And I don't see why A futa can't get itself pregnant.
As got "Dickgirks" well, they might as well be their own thing.

Cross-dressers encompass the trap category and also the sissy category, since the whole idea is to look like the opposite sex. A trap is just a guy or girl that looks like the opposite sex and attracts people based on that appearance only to have them later find out they made an incorrect judgement. "Trap" meaning they were tricked. People don't do that on purpose all the time, but that's where the term came from.

In other words:
Futa - Fictitious double genital set with boobs.
Shemale/Trans - A real person transitioning between genders, male to female or female to male.
Trap/Cross-dresser - A boy or girl that looks like the opposite sex and flaunts it, "reverse trap" being a girl that looks like a guy, but they're more commonly known as tomboys although that's inaccurate as tomboys don't act like guys they're just rougher around the edges than the "standard" female.
Sissy - Separate from gender this applies to a person who has become a slave or sex toy for someone else, yes it applies to women too but most commonly it means an extremely submissive male who accepts and enjoys being treated as such. Feminization is just far more of a taboo than having a masculine girl being a subservient slut, so naturally it's more commonly used to refer to that specifically.
I would not call Cross-dressers and Traps the same thing. I know two that are very hetero and would be offended by the comparison. Though I think being a Trap or Sissy is a subset of the fetish, They still deserve their own place.
Traps/reverse Traps are well, like you said, traps. They dress as the opposite sex to trap or trick their own sex. They can be tops and bottoms, but all the traps I know are aggressors. Especially reverse traps.
I would not call all Sissies, Slaves and living sex toys, though as a non-sex they are the lowest of the sexes... if there is such a thing. I don't know of any independent or have seen any untamed Sissies out in the wild. But I do know a couple where the Sissy is treated as an equal even though it is very submissive and "malleable". I know there are female Sissies out there but that's more of a fashions statement like a loli goth then a sexual existence.
As someone who has dated a Tomboy and loves how sexy tomboys are I would have to say that is more a thing of bravado then sexuality. Also Tomboys and Tomgirls are NOT interchangeable. The bravado is still there it's just more that Tomgirls are akin to a Trap then anything else.

Don't take this as an attack please I just find this conversation very stimulating and enjoyable. I hope to hear more.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
-snip because big quote-
A cross-dresser doesn't have to be gay though, you can be straight and be into female fashion. I never said that. Cross-dressing in itself isn't a fetish either, it's a kink, or just a lifestyle choice, where was it implied that they had to be gay?
Traps don't have to be gay either. You're handing out anectdotes and I'm giving you definitions, you're also adding things I never said.

Lemme take this bit by bit:

1. Cross-dressing as a term encompasses traps(or reverse traps) and sometimes sissies. Traps are men or women who dress in the opposite sex's clothes, therefore they crossdress. Sissies don't always but often do wear the opposite sex's clothes or at least very feminine fashion as part of that, therefore they crossdress and as such they are crossdressers. it's an umbrella term.

2. None of these kinds of people have to be gay, or straight, or bi, or even sexual at all. They don't have to be anything. This term doesn't have anything to do with sexuality it's about lifestyle, or fashion, or identity. They're separate. Their preferences in bed or sexual activity is also separate. Those vary wildly. I you're a girl that looks convincingly masculine you're a trap, same with a guy doing the reverse. A tomboy can be a trap, but they don't have to be, because it's more of a personality thing. These things aren't mutually exclusive is the point I'm trying to get across.

3. Sissies don't have to be slaves or sex toys but the common interpretation is just that, again, you're throwing out anecdotal accounts and I'm telling you accepted definitions. Not every single person has to conform to these, but they're the conceptual norm and thus when someone says "sissy" they think of hypnotised feminine guys because that's the prevailing image.

4. I never said Tomboys and Tomgirls are interchangeable, where did I even mention Tomgirls? I said tomboys are generally rougher and more masculine, be it bravado or otherwise, and to maintain that image also wear more masculine fashion, in some cases turning into a reverse trap because people could confuse them for guys, and I'm gonna say this again, a lot of these terms come together but they don't have to.

5. If you're a guy wearing girl clothes you're both a crossdresser, because you're wearing opposite sex clothes and a trap if you're convincing enough. If you're a sissy and wear girl clothes generally you'll also be a trap, and obviously be a crossdresser, but sissies aren't always told to wear girly clothes, therefore they're not always crossdressers and in that instance don't qualify for trap status.

These things aren't mutually exclusive but they're also not mutually inclusive, which seems to be the fundamental misunderstanding you have with the terminology.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
A cross-dresser doesn't have to be gay though, you can be straight and be into female fashion. I never said that. Cross-dressing in itself isn't a fetish either, it's a kink, or just a lifestyle choice, where was it implied that they had to be gay?
Traps don't have to be gay either. You're handing out anectdotes and I'm giving you definitions, you're also adding things I never said.

Lemme take this bit by bit:

1. Cross-dressing as a term encompasses traps(or reverse traps) and sometimes sissies. Traps are men or women who dress in the opposite sex's clothes, therefore they crossdress. Sissies don't always but often do wear the opposite sex's clothes or at least very feminine fashion as part of that, therefore they crossdress and as such they are crossdressers. it's an umbrella term.

2. None of these kinds of people have to be gay, or straight, or bi, or even sexual at all. They don't have to be anything. This term doesn't have anything to do with sexuality it's about lifestyle, or fashion, or identity. They're separate. Their preferences in bed or sexual activity is also separate. Those vary wildly. I you're a girl that looks convincingly masculine you're a trap, same with a guy doing the reverse. A tomboy can be a trap, but they don't have to be, because it's more of a personality thing. These things aren't mutually exclusive is the point I'm trying to get across.

3. Sissies don't have to be slaves or sex toys but the common interpretation is just that, again, you're throwing out anecdotal accounts and I'm telling you accepted definitions. Not every single person has to conform to these, but they're the conceptual norm and thus when someone says "sissy" they think of hypnotised feminine guys because that's the prevailing image.

4. I never said Tomboys and Tomgirls are interchangeable, where did I even mention Tomgirls? I said tomboys are generally rougher and more masculine, be it bravado or otherwise, and to maintain that image also wear more masculine fashion, in some cases turning into a reverse trap because people could confuse them for guys, and I'm gonna say this again, a lot of these terms come together but they don't have to.

5. If you're a guy wearing girl clothes you're both a crossdresser, because you're wearing opposite sex clothes and a trap if you're convincing enough. If you're a sissy and wear girl clothes generally you'll also be a trap, and obviously be a crossdresser, but sissies aren't always told to wear girly clothes, therefore they're not always crossdressers and in that instance don't qualify for trap status.

These things aren't mutually exclusive but they're also not mutually inclusive, which seems to be the fundamental misunderstanding you have with the terminology.
First of all, Nothing I said was meant to be an attack on what you said. I apologize because my words were misunderstood. Mostly, it's my fault. My mind is mush because of two simultaneous melt downs because Halloween is cancelled this year. I agree with a lot of what you said but disagree with other things. I won't reply now as I don't want to type gibberish, put my foot in my mouth or offend what appease to be a like minded person... Suffice it to say I was just looking for what others thought of different Labels even though I personally hate labels becaude lables are for box stores and sexually weak and repressed as... er people. Eh?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
First of all, Nothing I said was meant to be an attack on what you said. I apologize because my words were misunderstood. Mostly, it's my fault. My mind is mush because of two simultaneous melt downs because Halloween is cancelled this year. I agree with a lot of what you said but disagree with other things. I won't reply now as I don't want to type gibberish, put my foot in my mouth or offend what appease to be a like minded person... Suffice it to say I was just looking for what others thought of different Labels even though I personally hate labels becaude lables are for box stores and sexually weak and repressed as... er people. Eh?
Oh, please don't misunderstand, it might be the way I type but that was not in any way taken as an attack. I was just offering my interpretation and responding to it as best I could. I totally get being all borked because of the issues going around lately though so don't feel bad, there's no bad blood or anything. I hope you feel better though, and maybe manage a way to work around Halloween being cancelled. That's a real tragedy, I'm high risk too so even if it was still gonna happen I couldn't go :<

so, i think u need to go canteen at your lunch if you haven't seen the scene with the soiled blouse yet...
Yeah that did it. I dunno how I managed to get around that, maybe because I bought girl clothes before that event happened and never triggered it properly. Early Access game and all.
Thank ya!

• Thinking Face
Oct 6, 2018
Yes. He's been on the PE dev team since sometime last year. IIRC he's responsible for friend content. i wish Sashka did the cheer content, but ~X~ does it (along with a lot of the other writing), and since ~X~ seems to always put that dead last on his priority list it's why cheer stuff gets so little attention compared to most of the other stuff in the updates. Which annoys me as the cheer stuff is my favorite stuff in that game. But all of the recently added friend content is also great, and it shows Sashka's talent for writing.
I now know why I like the friend content in pe. Its the only reason I try pe anymore. Once the mother stop getting content and the teacher is always trying to where you out i lost interest.

Sashka is great and always helpful. I look forward to their solo game.

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
my game broke....after a few days into the A-slut training i get error messages with every click, now the time doesn't run anymore so i can do stuff but the story doesn't progress any further...
Anyone else who experienced this?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If you're having a problem with your game being broken you need to go on the Discord and report it there. The devs do not read this forum and cannot help you here. Also, when you report a problem you need to specify what version of a game you're using, for this or any other game.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
my game broke....after a few days into the A-slut training i get error messages with every click, now the time doesn't run anymore so i can do stuff but the story doesn't progress any further...
Anyone else who experienced this?
Same here. Everything fell apart after special watersports training with the Boss: time passage, wardrobe, vital stats...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Labels are just words, and we kinda need words if we're to talk about anything. We may not always agree on the definition of words but as long as people are working in good faith rather than trying to change definitions to win an argument it should be fine. Personally I tend to view the words in question as generally being more physical than about social or sexual roles, although there is a certain amount of that too. These are of course 'ideals' (in the platonic sense, not in the sense that deviation is bad) and often people won't match one perfectly.
Futa: Girl with a dick and a pussy, I'm not really into futa. Sometimes used as a synonym for dickgirl.
Dickgirl: Girl with a dick (duh). Includes both futa and shemale.
Shemale: Girl with male sexual anatomy (i.e. dick and balls, no pussy), usually has breasts, working dick.
Trap: Boy that looks like a girl. Doesn't have breasts, or very small breasts, may use girl or boy pronouns but identifies as boy. Small but working dick.
Sissy: This one is less physical and more role-based. Common themes are involuntary feminisation, submission, lack of self-ownership, hyper-femininity. Identification is a strong part of it, a sissy is a sissy because they are a sissy. Body may be from trap to shemale, but dick may be smaller and non-functional either 'naturally' or due to chastity cage. As a personal thing I prefer when a sissy's dick does work but they don't use it because they prefer anal.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Oh, please don't misunderstand, it might be the way I type but that was not in any way taken as an attack. I was just offering my interpretation and responding to it as best I could. I totally get being all borked because of the issues going around lately though so don't feel bad, there's no bad blood or anything. I hope you feel better though, and maybe manage a way to work around Halloween being cancelled. That's a real tragedy, I'm high risk too so even if it was still gonna happen I couldn't go :<

Yeah that did it. I dunno how I managed to get around that, maybe because I bought girl clothes before that event happened and never triggered it properly. Early Access game and all.
Thank ya!
Well someone had a nightmare so I'm up now dealing with it... Yeah so I have two monsters I help raise and when they were told there was no going out this year for Halloween they went atomic... It was draining and I only got them to quiet down by promising them each a 24 Kinder pack... Bribery.

Anyways. I reread my posts and one of the many many many things I forgot to put was a caveat that it was my MY OPINION and MY VIEW hence the anecdotes. I'm well aware that you can't quantify sexuality and "Label" them, that sexuality is a melting pot. Though I was trying to get a generalization and consensus of the thread. Hence way I was saying this is this and that is that.

As for putting words into your mouth, the whole post is garbage and not well thought out or written. What I was trying to do was add to your thoughts and bring in other terms like "Tomgirls". Unfortunately, a lot of what I said was out of context as I was bringing in things I spoke to friends IRL, which was stupid because you had no idea where I was coming from...

Not one of the best posts I wrote. I'm surprised Awolfe didn't come along and help you, correct my rambling.

Labels are just words, and we kinda need words if we're to talk about anything. We may not always agree on the definition of words but as long as people are working in good faith rather than trying to change definitions to win an argument it should be fine. Personally I tend to view the words in question as generally being more physical than about social or sexual roles, although there is a certain amount of that too. These are of course 'ideals' (in the platonic sense, not in the sense that deviation is bad) and often people won't match one perfectly.
Futa: Girl with a dick and a pussy, I'm not really into futa. Sometimes used as a synonym for dickgirl.
Dickgirl: Girl with a dick (duh). Includes both futa and shemale.
Shemale: Girl with male sexual anatomy (i.e. dick and balls, no pussy), usually has breasts, working dick.
Trap: Boy that looks like a girl. Doesn't have breasts, or very small breasts, may use girl or boy pronouns but identifies as boy. Small but working dick.
Sissy: This one is less physical and more role-based. Common themes are involuntary feminisation, submission, lack of self-ownership, hyper-femininity. Identification is a strong part of it, a sissy is a sissy because they are a sissy. Body may be from trap to shemale, but dick may be smaller and non-functional either 'naturally' or due to chastity cage. As a personal thing I prefer when a sissy's dick does work but they don't use it because they prefer anal.
Yes we need Labels... I see I put my foot in my mouth in the end even though I was trying to avoid that... I was just saying I didn't like labels because they tend to be used against the minority. Should of included the reason I don't like labels. But Labels are important, how else would I be able to call myself a Pansexual without a Label.
These are of course 'ideals' (snip) and often people won't match one perfectly
I agree, and I think that was the point【Excaligator】 was trying to make. {incoming anecdote} The sissy I spoke of is very young and still does not know what they want or are. They have a "Mummy" who is trying to guild them, FIRMLY, to what they want to become. But, every time she lets the sissy fully experience what the sissy believe what a sissy should be; The collar chaffs and they buck at the experience of being the oppressed humiliated Chattel existence they think they crave.
My point is they think that want to be a sissy, but what they want and what they are at different. Originally they met when the sissy was experimenting with cross dressing last Halloween. They found the "IDEA" of being a sissy very exciting and stimulating. But if you step back and take a long look you realize that they are more like a trap that wants someone to put a cage on them. The Sissy is still too independent with a strong sense of self to be truly a submissive sissy. Am I making sense or am I rambling again...

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE FUTANARI?!?! If only I could be one...
As got the rest of the definitions you put forward I myself agreeing with most of what you say.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Not one of the best posts I wrote. I'm surprised Awolfe didn't come along and help you, correct my rambling.
Oh no no no, I'm staying out of the discussion. None of you need my opinions. And Mr. Pantless, once you're thinking clearly, as you seem to be now (as opposed to earlier), you're perfectly capable of fending for yourself. Finally, if I don't read those walls of text you three have been posting then I don't trigger my OCD grammar-Nazi and everyone's peachy.

• Haha

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Oh no no no, I'm staying out of the discussion. None of you need my opinions. And Mr. Pantless, once you're thinking clearly, as you seem to be now (as opposed to earlier), you're perfectly capable of fending for yourself. Finally, if I don't read those walls of text you three have been posting then I don't trigger my OCD grammar-Nazi and everyone's peachy.
LOL; No, I thought you would attack me, not defend me. I though you'd tear me a new one, due to my grammar.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I wouldn't do that in public. And you can fix your own mistakes. That's what the edit feature is for, you know? :p
Along with using a browser with built-in spell-check (such as Firefox), though you're on your own on grammar as no fancy browser will point out crappy English.

Wyldkat1

Sep 15, 2020
may i pose a question on how the MC can do porn vid shoots??....i also have the black leather dress but it is not visible despite having maxed stats to wear visible at present....thanks

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
may i pose a question on how the MC can do porn vid shoots??....i also have the black leather dress but it is not visible despite having maxed stats to wear visible at present....thanks
I didn't know that was a thing in this game. I thought porn vid shoots was something in TSGE?

Wyldkat1

Sep 15, 2020
may not have been written yet but has a sub heading under money in the game mechanics on the wiki page, i think it was mentioned by the girl at the shoe store too...

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes