AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This is what your meeting with the manager should look like by this point in the game:

Clipboard01.jpg
Note the two options directly below asking for another sissy pill.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
have you used the last option
so she get mad at you
also sleep to long
give wrong food

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone know what the black box does? Also, what is that severe Chasity punishment that the boss keeps mentioning and more importantly can it be triggered?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I did all that, I even tried to do everything bad for 2 weeks after your message, absolutly no changes.
not sure what there trigger it
have you phoned to Bob and meet him outside the usual place
have you phoned Alex and meet her in the mall in the cafe
have you eat candy
have you eat the red pills

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I moved the game folder and my saves disappeared. Any idea how to get them back? Thanks.

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
Return your game folder back to its original place then save as a file. Your browser tracks temp files by their location.

Reactions: TGIL

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a way to increase the amount of pills you have? I've tried it with the console but I can't seem to find the value.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I love this game, too bad the updates are so slow in the making.

Is there a good guide compiled for this anywhere? Or do we simply have to hunt the answers down every time something comes up?

Reactions: Pnk

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Thank you for replying. Eventually, the sissy experts will share their wisdom and post a nice formatted guide and keep it updated. A wiki would be perfect since lots of people can work on so it's not too much a burden on one person. ;)

Reactions: Pnk

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
  1. Come to work in chastity and make sure it's locked.
  2. Choose to remain in chastity when you go to the manager's office after work (the option only shows up if you're locked).
  3. Next work day, select the new option "Be a Bad, Bad Sissy".
  4. Next work day, select the new option "Ask what you can do to help her relax." When given the choice, let her punish you voluntarily in this scene.
  5. The pegging scene will trigger on the next evaluation if you are dressed in female outerware (not male / unisex), have been GIVEN the sissy set by the manager (not bought on your own), and did step #4 above and voluntarily took the punishment.
There must be more to it than that, I meet all of those requirements and the last thing I've got is the "help her relax" scene.

Reactions: qwetry101

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
Is there a way to avoid MM content ? I've seen there are some of it in tfgamesite's tags
That depends. There's not that much sexual content in the game in the first place, you only can get pegged by your boss, suck some dicks at the glory hole, and suck off your shemale therapist. The glory hole is optional, but without it you can't unlock sex scenes with your therapist, so there won't be much to do.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes