rez111

Apr 10, 2019
links have been updated and bug hotfixed on tfgamessite - 0.5.0.0

rez111

Apr 10, 2019
um i think when she tells you to wear a matching set of lingerie, i wore the black lace stuff and when i was inspected she told me i wasnt ready for that and to wear something pink, not sure if that helps but its what i did~

rez111

Apr 10, 2019
not sure how to trigger all the new stuff? ive been given the pink sec outfit, pegged scene, makeup, no more boss outfit screenings at work, handjob and blowjob for money already, cant progress, does anyone know anything?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
not sure how to trigger all the new stuff? ive been given the pink sec outfit, pegged scene, makeup, no more boss outfit screenings at work, handjob and blowjob for money already, cant progress, does anyone know anything?
Think the new stuff is almost exclusivly with the technician, so you will have to ask her out to cofee a few times and get her talking about her rpg stuff. And I think the area for the New U shop is also unlocked by visiting her at home. Have not tried it myself as that character does not interest me.

rez111

Apr 10, 2019
Think the new stuff is almost exclusivly with the technician, so you will have to ask her out to cofee a few times and get her talking about her rpg stuff. And I think the area for the New U shop is also unlocked by visiting her at home. Have not tried it myself as that character does not interest me.
how do i get alex to talk about her rpg stuff? im still on Makeup tips and makeup times

Reactions: Northnecro

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Changelog for 0.5.0.0:

Impress your friendly neighborhood Tech Wizard enough to join her weekly RPG group
- Stay after game and "hang out"
- 2500 words across 13 passages
- I love a bit of role-play
Join the tech wizard's legendary (or is that infamous?) RPG group
- Have totally innocent fantasy fun with friends new and old
- Two brand-new characters and more interaction with old favorites
- Chose from up to five different characters, each with their own unique story
- Decision points in every game session determine how the story plays out.
- 11 new equippable items
- 30,500 words across 86 passages
Those things on your chest
- Become the big tiddy gf you've always dreamed of being at the nascent bodyshop
- New images for all outfits to show off your "upgrades"
- New location "New U Bodyshop" stay tuned for further procedures to become available!
- 1000 words across 5 passages
Miscellaneous fixes:
- Inventory improvements: No longer necessary to manually remove all clothing to change attire
- Bugfixes: "Good Girl" variant of the pink secretary outfit now obtainable

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Anyone have a save from end of previous content

tabletalker7

Oct 13, 2017
New contest! This is far and away my favorite game - I was about to give up on this game since updates are soooooooo spaced out too.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
5.0 version is broken, check bug section in their discord server for update
There is another bug that keeps you from getting into the new content that I found. If you take the pink office outfit too early it will skip your renaming and a lot of content that is necessitated to be able to move into the new content. My advise just be patient you can go back and grab that outfit at any time. ;)

quietess

Jul 18, 2018
Have they added the ability to slowly be able to start crossdressing outside/at work, or is that still only available through mods?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There is another bug that keeps you from getting into the new content that I found. If you take the pink office outfit too early it will skip your renaming and a lot of content that is necessitated to be able to move into the new content. My advise just be patient you can go back and grab that outfit at any time. ;)
That bug has been fixed already in a dev build on the Discord.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
will the new version come here soon?
This game's Discord is not just for patrons. Anyone can read it. And the links to the game are on the Discord. The link to the Discord server is on the game's tfgames page. It's:

latest dev bugfix build:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes