ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I can't import my previous save: "Error, trying to import from old version. Version as to be at least 0.5.0.0. Import Version is 0.4.1.0!"
Here's my most recent save for the game. You'll be better off starting over honestly because there is a lot of new content that I've already been through that you'll miss. If you do decide to use this file open console command and enter SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.first_name="enter name here" to change the first name of the character and SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.last_name="enter name here" to change the last name. I have progressed far enough where I had gotten to choose a female name for my character.

Apr 10, 2018
soo.. I downloaded the game at 0.5.0.0. & I can't load my saves to the new version
when I try to save to disk it creates a .save file ; the game wants .txt file

Reactions: Rocky98

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Use the save menu to load your .save file. Do not use the import/export system, which requires you to have a developer's debug build to be able to load.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You cannot use saves from prior to 0.5.0.0, period.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The version in your posted image is a dev testing build (because it shows an "Imp" link). Try the release build of 0.5.0.2., which is available from the links in this thread's OP.

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

Laurie227

Jan 28, 2019
Love this game. With all the changes in this release 5.01, it has been a pleasure to play, thank you.
one thing, i do miss the old picture of the bartender.
thank you again.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I can assure u I have same version as in the OP
maybe I'll just wait for the next stable version and start over
Try this:
... which is the latest release. This is the version which I'm using and it's stable. If you still cannot load your save then you really need to start over.

Apr 10, 2018
Try this:
... which is the latest release. This is the version which I'm using and it's stable. If you still cannot load your save then you really need to start over.
nah still doesn't work
starting over it is then :(
btw if I play v0.5.0.2 will the saves work with v0.5.0.3??

Reactions: Rocky98

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
They did for me. YMMV. Just install the 502 and then use the 503 html. Best to start with 503. That way you shouldn't run into any bugs that require having the dev (on Discord) edit your save file.

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

Laurie227

Jan 28, 2019
Just tried the 5.03 and still getting an error when earning the sissy undies.
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'got_sissy_underwear' of undefined
anyone else having this problem??

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Are you on the good girl or bad girl path? If you're having a problem with 0.5.0.3 your best bet is to go to the Discord (I posted the link on page 20 of this thread, post #384) and report the problem in the #bugs channel. Don't forget to include a screenshot and a saved game file when you post your report there.

hhowlewd

Jan 21, 2019
During the psychologist questionnaire, what does enabling "..." (the drugging question) enable? Just, drugging? Which answer gives which result?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
During the psychologist questionnaire, what does enabling "..." (the drugging question) enable? Just, drugging? Which answer gives which result?
By default the questionnaire is set to all the "right" answers that will enable the fetish contents. That particular question is a bit of a subtle nod by the developer that the game will not include any non-consensual content such as rape. If you change the answer you get an early game over screen.

Fluffywolf

Jul 4, 2017
Bug report:
When I leave the chastity unlocked and key in wardrobe, she changes the lock and tells you that she might not give the key back, but then you can still get it back and even the key in wardrobe still works to unlock too. I would like to see more forced chastity cage when being a bad sissy. Also, how much content is there for being a bad sissy, because I can't really find much content and usually the game stalls until I am a good sissy in order to advance the story.

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
I use 5.0.0.3 version , i maxed almost all stats(except make up which i dont have at all and cant use it), got fucked with strap on by the manager also met for drinks with Bob and did every therapist session including VR that was avaiable yet I cant progress further into story (also didnt get name change).
What am i doing wrong?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Your ex leaves you her makeup kit when she visits you at 7am on Day 2. It's in your wardrobe. You need to move it to carried and then you can use it by learning makeup (conversation with Alex opens a new web option on your laptop back home). You should have used the card that Bob gave you to put Alex's number into your phone.

I can't really advise you on anything else unless I know if you're on the good (obedient) sissy or bad (disobedient) sissy path.

I do recommend that you get on the Discord if you want faster responses to your questions. There are a LOT more people active there than those who read this thread.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
How do you kick off the "bad girl" path in the newest version anyways? Just wearing male underwear and acting rebellious did the trick before, now it seems like no matter what, Ms Antler is always "conflicted" on the protagonist's behavior for me.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes