Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Well, I've tried doing it in this version as well and apparently I'm just missing it through some fundamental mistake I can't rap my head around. No matter what I do, it just seems to lock me into the opposite route, very frustrating because of the sheer amount of clicks each attempt takes up. At this point I may as well just give up until somebody posts a walkthrough because trying to access the content I want to see is just pissing me off.

May 6, 2018
I try to play the online version on IOS and I get this:

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: RangeError: Invalid Date.

Stack Trace:

toISOString@[native code]

value@https://tfgameshost.com/Deedee/0.4.1.0/secretary.html:54885:19591

stringify@[native code]

value@https://tfgameshost.com/Deedee/0.4.1.0/secretary.html:54886:19810

value@https://tfgameshost.com/Deedee/0.4.1.0/secretary.html:54886:19332

g@https://tfgameshost.com/Deedee/0.4.1.0/secretary.html:54887:5900

C@https://tfgameshost.com/Deedee/0.4.1.0/secretary.html:54887:6626

f@https://tfgameshost.com/Deedee/0.4.1.0/secretary.html:54890:11646

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Please report errors in the Discord if you want to get attention.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Well, I've tried doing it in this version as well and apparently I'm just missing it through some fundamental mistake I can't rap my head around. No matter what I do, it just seems to lock me into the opposite route, very frustrating because of the sheer amount of clicks each attempt takes up. At this point I may as well just give up until somebody posts a walkthrough because trying to access the content I want to see is just pissing me off.
Unless you're more specific as to what content you're trying to see, and what you're doing to try to get it, it's going to be hard to help you. Given your earlier question, I'm assuming that you're wishing to try the disobedient path. Please bear in mind that regardless of how disobedient you are the manager will force you to do some things. The trick is to pick your "fights".

On the first day don't let Alex help you. Resist the manager's requests (but be sure to save as there are some choices that lead to immediate bad endings).

Day 2: Don't wear what she tells you to wear. Screw up her lunch orders. Keep pissing her off. Within a couple of days you'll be more feminized than if you'd been obedient.

Be sure to do the therapist content. Not doing so just means you won't make as much progress. Resisting her isn't going to help you.

Meet Bob on Friday night. Get Alex's card and meet her Saturday afternoon. Talk to her about makeup. Joining Alex's RPG group requires certain events with the manager, so be patient.

Start doing gloryhole stuff as soon as you can, and keep doing it as much as you can. You'll want the money and the XP.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Unless you're more specific as to what content you're trying to see, and what you're doing to try to get it, it's going to be hard to help you. Given your earlier question, I'm assuming that you're wishing to try the disobedient path. Please bear in mind that regardless of how disobedient you are the manager will force you to do some things. The trick is to pick your "fights".

On the first day don't let Alex help you. Resist the manager's requests (but be sure to save as there are some choices that lead to immediate bad endings).

Day 2: Don't wear what she tells you to wear. Screw up her lunch orders. Keep pissing her off. Within a couple of days you'll be more feminized than if you'd been obedient.

Well this is why I'm frustrated, because what you're describing is exactly what I'm doing. The problem is that the game itself gives messages (Such-as:"No! I've decided to be obedient!") and the boss talking about being confused about mixed messages from the protags behaviour that makes it clear I'm not being disobedient enough, as well as messages about "good behaviour" at the end of the weekly reviews. But I'm not delivering food, I didn't let Alex help, I'm wearing only male clothes asap, the only thing I'm not doing is showing up late, showing my junk when asked to strip on day 1 or wearing dirty clothing.

Maybe I've just got to do that for more than two weeks? But that seems extreme, and the conflicting messages the game gives are irritating as hell.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If you are using a game started with 502 then you have a corrupted save and you do need to start over using 503. You should have gotten results within a few days. Two weeks? Something's seriously wrong., especially if you started a new game with 503. Please get on the Discord and relate your troubles there. You'll get much more attention, including from sashka (one of the devs).

Reactions: Dgod123

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
"So a new horde of enemies .... err... bugs has been defeated by our main development tank sashka . Savegames from previous 0.5.x version should work, but if you get a bug, try the new "FixItAll" button hidden on the phone. Also hidden in the phone (only at the start of the game) is the time machine, to skip a few events and start later in the game. You can download them here:"

Noodlesandsuch

Apr 12, 2019
Does the chocolate in the Dr's office do anything, like a bonus to a stat or some such? I haven't noticed anything despite trying different ones, but it seemed like it was aiming for something. Is it something to be added?

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I had the same question about the chocolates in Sabrina's office. She REALLY makes it sound like it has an effect, but I haven't seen any after taking it half a dozen pink ones. Didn't notice any different dialogue when I picked white and then went back to pick pink, either. Just the initial "joke" about white making you telling the truth, etc.

I've just started playing this and I feel like Mrs. Antlers' path has lagged relative to the rest of the content... Hopefully the events with Alex/Sabrina/etc. will wait for me to raise my stats with Mrs. Antlers more so I can reach the chastity scene. I think it's because I stupidly didn't realize I was supposed to follow the "hint" to ignore her order--a lot of games set the player back progress-wise if they displease an NPC (like Hornstown, if you don't meet the expectations of the people on the dating app you instantly lose access to them).

edit - oh, finally got the chastity scene. I only had 44 horny & 5 submission, and the chastity cage says it requirement is 5 submission so that should be the key stat, not sure why it took me this long to see the prompt. Btw, this was a different approach from what another user said at https://f95zone.to/threads/secretary-v0-5-0-2-deedee.5690/post-997381 -- the new text was along the lines of "Oh no! I've been warned multiple times about hard-ons".

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
note: I tried playing the online version today (assuming it would be the most recent version) and when I went to load my save file to the local version (v0.5.0.5) downloaded here the game threw an error fit. The save loads to the online version just fine, but I guess the online version is pre-v0.5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
note: I tried playing the online version today (assuming it would be the most recent version) and when I went to load my save file to the local version (v0.5.0.5) downloaded here the game threw an error fit. The save loads to the online version just fine, but I guess the online version is pre-v0.5
The link to the online version in the OP is to an old version (0.4.1.0), just change the numbers to the current version and you should be fine.

Reactions: L7Bear

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Does the chocolate in the Dr's office do anything, like a bonus to a stat or some such? I haven't noticed anything despite trying different ones, but it seemed like it was aiming for something. Is it something to be added?
It doesn't do anything at present. I don't know if they're planning to make which one you pick matter.

Reactions: Noodlesandsuch

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You have reached the end of the existing content. You'll have to wait until v0.6 to see more content.

• Sad
Reactions: TootsiePootsie

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
For those that really want to keep up with this game, visit the dev discord, there is already available v0.5.0.6

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes