happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Can somebody post a good Save file for this version?
I haven't played for a while, so saves are uncompatible, while I want to avoid grinding stats again.

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
I try to find prerequisites about quest, but i can't find that. So i'm very curious about this game have Walkthrough or Quest info.. etc.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
I try to find prerequisites about quest, but i can't find that. So i'm very curious about this game have Walkthrough or Quest info.. etc.
there is 2 walk through, this one is spoiler heavy about upcoming test version releasing at end of month , the spoiler free one i deleted the doc and cant remember where i download it

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
there is 2 walk through, this one is spoiler heavy about upcoming test version releasing at end of month , the spoiler free one i deleted the doc and cant remember where i download it
Thank for your answer.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Go to this game's Discord server and report the error there.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Even if we don't get to see it, at least our grandkids will enjoy the next update to this game :p
Version 0.6 is currently in pre-release testing. Unlike many other games, the devs of this game would rather not use the public at large as the game's beta testers. It's not fair to inflict a buggy game on players and rush out a release before it's ready.

Reactions: baldy163

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I got boobs early on and my credits are negative. Maybe that's why. But I can't increase the feminization stat.

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
I got boobs early on and my credits are negative. Maybe that's why. But I can't increase the feminization stat.
It's been a while since I played the game, but I think your boss takes care of the feminzation stat, can't seem to get it from any other person aside early in the game, when trying to decide what to do with your burned underwear. But you shouldn't need a very high feminization stat anyway to buy a bra; in fact, fairly early on you'll be required to wear them because your boss demands matching underwear when you come to work.

So yeah, I'm thinking you're in debt for more than $500 or something, that prevents you from buying a bra.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Taking a pink pill will give you, temporarily, +1 to Feminization (and -1 to Smarts). A score of 1 is probably not enough to be able to buy a bra, but it does allow you to do other things. You can also get +1 Fem by letting the hair stylist give you your first girly (pixie) haircut.

Having a negative cash score will stop you from being able to buy anything ... until you've earned some money at the gloryhole or from Dr. Trapper's sessions. Once you've earned some money, you can buy stuff, even with a negative cash score, so long as you don't exceed the amount that you've earned.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes