dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is there man on man in the game i dont want to play the game if its man on man futa is okey tho and shemales but man on man is to much for me

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Changelog is on tfgames.

'
0.6.0.x is a test build. There are still some placeholder graphics in ... place ... and I assume a few bugs here and there. For anyone wishing to avoid this, please wait for the 0.6.1.0 release, which will be the "Full" release for this update (not the final game though... that will still take some time).

Version 0.6.0.0 (31.10.2019)

Becoming your own girl: Two new paths towards femininity:

• I volunteer as tribute!: Don't need a manager telling you how to blossom into your femininity? Now you can forge your own path!
  • Money, Money, Money: Acting girly because you're told is for rubes but if you're PAID for it? Hey, a guy... or is that girl? has to bring in credits somehow!
  • Both these and the existing two paths (the original forced and 0.4.0's "good girl" path) are completely compatible, stick with one or switch off as you develop on YOUR terms across all existant feminization style decision points (underwear, unisex, female clothing, female name, and newly added: makeup)
  • over 5000 words acrosss 25+ passages
  • 4 new pieces of clothing and 2 new chastity devices
What a pretty face:
  • A fully implemented new stage of femininity - makeup!
  • Accessible along via all 4 femininity methods
  • Purchase permanent makeup in the mall beauty salon
  • 4 all-new makeup styles to learn and apply!
  • over 3400 words across 12 passages
It's not the job, it's the people:
  • 4 new coworkers that you may interact with throughout the workday. Watch as they develop alongside you as employees of Social Services Inc.
  • Over 4600 words across 17 passages
Who's the boss?
  • Being a secretary isn't JUST about sitting at your desk, meet some of your manager's subordinates
  • Revel at the complex, professional environment that thrives at Social Interaction Services Ltd.
  • Meet the skilled and dedicated HR managers in charge of employee Discipline, Harassment, Development and Retention
  • Witness as your manager handles problem clients... like the President of Nintendolls! If only you hadn't lost all that data...
  • Over 4600 words across 25 passages
Randomized at work
  • 6 standalone new random events that can occur during the day
  • Feeling a bit pent up? you can now attempt to masturbate in the bathroom, or at your desk!
  • Failing to deliver your manager's lunch, or delivering the wrong thing now comes with consequences!
  • Over 2000 words across almost a dozen passages
Bathrooms, not just for, well, you know!
  • Relieve yourself during your lunch break!
  • Hear the latest gossip!
  • Help out a fellow employee!
  • Which bathroom will YOU choose?
  • Over 5000 words across 20+ passages
I wanna dress the very best!
  • The first stage 3 content! Now that you're a full-fledged SISSY secretary read more of your contract and go on a quest to expand your wardrobe
  • Earn new employee "perks"... but at what price?
  • Advance your skills to new heights
  • Dip your toe into advertising and star in a commercial!
  • Show off your new threads to your friends!
  • 9 new items to earn and equip!
  • 30,000 words of text across 94 all-new passages!
Thinking digital
  • AIKO, the AI lurking within the company is back with a mission or three... if you choose to accept it.
  • Over 10,000 words across 35 passages
A girls favorite store:
  • The mall sex shop is finally open for business, their inventory is still coming in but already they have some fun stuff, remember to ask about their trial program!

Warp: engage
  • When you start a new game you will have the option to jump forward, the possible "start" points are:
  • Skip Prologue: this will start you at home the morning of your first day as a secretary
  • Start in stage 1: this will start you on friday just before your first psychiatrist appointment
  • Start in stage 2: this will start you on a monday after being "upgraded" to unisex clothing and locked in chastity
  • Start in stage 3: this will start you on a monday after being "upgraded" to female clothing + makeup, having taken a feminine name and been pegged - tying in with this
  • 0.5 saves are not forward compatible, but you should be able to fairly well replicate your progress in-game via the warp system
Literally an epic release:
  • 117k words (a 55% increase in total gamesize from 0.5.1)
  • 398 new passages (a 51% increase in total gamesize from 0.5.1)

Minor: No more freeriding
  • Your landlord fixed his calendar and will now show up every month to collect the rent. A hardship, for sure, but one that may bring with it new opportunities both now and in the future....
Prepare for inspection!
  • Morning inspections have been streamlined and cleaned up, with more thorough consequences for failure that vary based on your current stage
Fun with someone you love
  • New masturbation options at work and at home, including a long-awaited dildo of your very own!
  • 5200 words across 15+ passages
Various bugfixes and other QOL improvements '

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
0.6.0.x is a test build. There are still some placeholder graphics in ... place ... and I assume a few bugs here and there. For anyone wishing to avoid this, please wait for the 0.6.1.0 release, which will be the "Full" release for this update (not the final game though... that will still take some time).
Thanks for the warning, Think I'll hold off till the next release then.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There are still quite a few bugs in 0.6, so unless you want to help debug the game (by reporting bugs on Discord) I'd advise waiting a few days.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
There are still quite a few bugs in 0.6, so unless you want to help debug the game (by reporting bugs on Discord) I'd advise waiting a few days.
That is correct, but I will say based on what I've played through this has to be one of the largest updates in awhile so despite all the bugs it does seem very promising. :unsure:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Oh, don't get me wrong. This update has GREAT flavor. It just needs more time to bake. It's really frustrating to play for a bit and then run smack into a bug. Some of which are game-breaking.

I had thought that most of the bugs were in the new Voluntary path (which I've been alpha-testing for almost 2 weeks), but after starting a new game last night I'm finding bugs in the Forced path that weren't there in 0.5 (or even in earlier versions of 0.6) that recent code changes appear to have spawned. Now that 0.6 is in what is essentially a wide beta folks are finding bugs all over the place.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
Oh, don't get me wrong. This update has GREAT flavor. It just needs more time to bake. It's really frustrating to play for a bit and then run smack into a bug. Some of which are game-breaking.

I had thought that most of the bugs were in the new Voluntary path (which I've been alpha-testing for almost 2 weeks), but after starting a new game last night I'm finding bugs in the Forced path that weren't there in 0.5 (or even in earlier versions of 0.6) that recent code changes appear to have spawned. Now that 0.6 is in what is essentially a wide beta folks are finding bugs all over the place.
The part that is the most broken that hinders progression in the bug going to the canteen where it replays/recirculates the dodging food thrown (or flat errors), but I found a way to bypass that going back. Also with the added custom start on the front end you can skip past a lot to see some of the end game stuff. There is also one with the boss asking her for help that just dead ends. There are other outlying bugs, but nothing is too game shattering with the exception of the canteen bug.

The amount of additions though in NPC and regular work encounters etc... is great and it is great to see they have worked out a system to implement bathroom use where previously it didn't have any (they just need to do the same with the mall bathroom *cough*). I think once the kinks are worked out and artwork is compiled this is going to be a great update for the game (probably the best to date).

Also kudos to the dev doing open beta testing. This game has been slowed down drastically in development due to bugs to where releases kind of came to a screeching halt. If they keep pace up like they have been doing the past few months I may subscribe to their patreon again (I canceled it previously due to a lack of progress). :unsure:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You really don't want to know how many bugs we found during alpha testing. It took the better part of two weeks to get the game stable enough for beta.

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
I'm sure that the devs and the beta testers are going through the game with a fine-toothed comb to swat the bugs, so I'll just mention something else here.

The third "level" of makeup? It's probably supposed to represent further feminization on the PC's part, more "sluttiness," but it just looks like bad horror movie make-up. I legit thought that maybe the dev just put it there for Halloween, because it makes Jane Doe look like a zombie or something.

Even tried out a few outfits to see if I just needed the right one to go with it, but no, he/she looks like a mime at best.

I understand that the sprite-like art style doesn't lend itself to much detail, so it's probably going to be hard to top the second level of make-up (for making the PC look feminine at least). But maybe make the skin less chalky, and make the lipstick more ruby instead?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The devs for this game don't hang out here. If you want your suggestions paid attention to you need to go to the game's Discord server and post there.

Oh, and in v0.6 there are more levels of makeup after the 3rd. I do agree that green (or is it black?) is not exactly a pretty color for lipstick. Perhaps it's meant to look Goth. How that's workplace appropriate beats me.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Oh, and in v0.6 there are more levels of makeup after the 3rd. I do agree that green (or is it black?) is not exactly a pretty color for lipstick. Perhaps it's meant to look Goth. How that's workplace appropriate beats me.
Is a leather miniskirt and see-through top workplace appropriate? This workplace clearly has its own rules.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The lipstick seems inappropriate to this workplace.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
0.6.0.1. is out. You can download it here or here or play it online here:

Please be aware that there are still game-breaking bugs in this release. For the latest fixes go to the #bugs channel of the Discord.

Reactions: Long John Silver

Seelenleere

Jul 1, 2017
You should also put a dev notice in there:
"IMPORTANT!

0.6.0.x is a test build. There are still some placeholder graphics in ... place ... and I assume a few bugs here and there. For anyone wishing to avoid this, please wait for the 0.6.1.0 release, which will be the "Full" release for this update (not the final game though... that will still take some time)."

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes