AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Just so you know, versions 505 and 506 will show 503 in-game in the Options screen.

MSoran

Nov 4, 2018
At the current update, for some reason, I can not use the phone. It only let me pick details and I am unable to call BOB. This is even after I have met him at the secretary desk, and confronted him. Also, the therapist asks me to sign the "Content" document, twice. Am I the only one experience this, cause it is gonna make me skip a lot of content from previous updates.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Is it at all possible to get the C cups before you lose all your money at the start? Are there seriously no in-game cheats?

Because it´s really tedious having to manage the stress when there's so few and limited ways of decreasing it and it's a lot of needless clicks I'd rather avoid

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
Is it at all possible to get the C cups before you lose all your money at the start? Are there seriously no in-game cheats?

Because it´s really tedious having to manage the stress when there's so few and limited ways of decreasing it and it's a lot of needless clicks I'd rather avoid
Save game to disk and go to and edit the save then load from the edited save

Reactions: Habequiddum

coretex

Jun 15, 2017

Or Hit F12 and use the Sugarcube variable editing commands to direct edit stats and things.
Its a little complicated at first until you understand now the variable trees work, but once you are used to it, easier than using some external website and dealing with save files.

ex:
> SugarCube.State.variables
to see the expandable variable tree, (which then you can expand different groups),
and a working example of a money cheat:
SugarCube.State.variables.player.money.total = 2000

Fatigue:
SugarCube.State.variables.player.timebased.fatigue = 30

.. and so on.
you can do things that can easily break your game or go out of bounds, but thats what saves are really for.

Keep in mind, the back and forward buttons save variable states between screens. If you made a variable edit, then hit back, you will undo it. The "back" link (in most pages that it appears in) goes "back" by going "forwards" to the last page it remembers you at, to save variable states.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
after the hypno therapy, how place the plug suit back in to case? I wear again the work clothes, but cant drop, or return the latex suite, still in inventory

Grev7

Mar 30, 2018
after the hypno therapy, how place the plug suit back in to case? I wear again the work clothes, but cant drop, or return the latex suite, still in inventory
To take it off: Get naked, close the inventory, open up inventory, get dressed, close inventory. Now you should be able to leave.

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
You can easilly cheat gold into the game.
Open game with notepad++ search for salary until you you find something that looks like it is the code that calculates the amount of money you get each week and multiply it by however much you want.
for example

find this line
<<set _salary = Math.round($player.work.payment * (1+(_bonus/100)))>>

change it to whatever you like
<<set _salary = Math.round($player.work.payment * (1000+(_bonus/1)))>>

Should get paid a stupid amount of money once you start getting paid for your new job

also to modify how quickly skills are learnt you can search for: set _xp
and change the xp or skill gained to whatever you like.

These changes might require a new start.

This can make some aspects of the game irrelevent but if you consider the challenge of the game to be finding where to go to trigger the new events this can remove the unnecessary grind involved on the way.

Reactions: SLMG

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
You can easilly cheat gold into the game.
Open game with notepad++ search for salary until you you find something that looks like it is the code that calculates the amount of money you get each week and multiply it by however much you want.
for example

find this line
<<set _salary = Math.round($player.work.payment * (1+(_bonus/100)))>>

change it to whatever you like
<<set _salary = Math.round($player.work.payment * (1000+(_bonus/1)))>>

Should get paid a stupid amount of money once you start getting paid for your new job

also to modify how quickly skills are learnt you can search for: set _xp
and change the xp or skill gained to whatever you like.

These changes might require a new start.

This can make some aspects of the game irrelevent but if you consider the challenge of the game to be finding where to go to trigger the new events this can remove the unnecessary grind involved on the way.
Easier to just open the console (F12) and enter:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.money.total = WhateverAmountYouWant

not only can this also be done on the online version, it can also be done at any moment (be careful using the back button though, it will undo changes just done with the console). You can even set it to a negativ value if you want to be "desperate" to prostitute yourself at the gh (and not just do it because you are horny).
You will need to to force a scene update though if you want to affect your current scene (entering and exiting inventory is enough).

Now xp gain might be interesting to change but I just change the current xp value to 1 point below the next stage if I want to learn something quick.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Myrkuryal

Jul 7, 2018
Is it possible to do the obedient root and still get the pink Mary Janes, blouse and latex skirt?
Yes. I believe I got the sissy outfit by going into work wearing the blouse and black tube skirt that you can get if you either wear panties when your washer destroys your boxers and socks, or just buy them later if you chose one of the other options. I'm pretty sure wearing the blouse and black tube skirt to work became possible after the option to go with her to the afterwork event happens, since you're left to go home wearing the formal gown. I think the scenario played out with her admiring my attmept, but she had something more to her liking for me to wear. If I have the time, I'll try to replicate this, and let you know what I discover.

Myrkuryal

Jul 7, 2018

Yes. When you go into work the first day as a secretary, shortly before the end of the workday, you get summoned to her office. Chose to end the charade, then accept your fate and take the pink pill. Now I actually use the pink pill before proceeding, but that isn't necessary for what you asked, but you will need to take it before visiting the bodyshop in the student qurter. That way, you already have A-Cups, so getting the C-Cups will only cost 450.

AlexDreamer

Jun 13, 2018
After first disciplinary(day 1) u can go 2 her office and she say -

"And after all you have been through in the last few days I suppose I can't really blame you for this... confusion. And even though I did all these, well a lesser person might say... immoral?, things to you, the mandatory disciplinary measures, your homework... after all that, you are still here. And even though you are a bit feisty and disobedient, you have persevered. "

Its like u already few days there or my eng THAT bad? =)

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes