deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Threshholds can be changed by certain actions, not sure which ones relate to bimbofication though. Think it was spending more money than you have and giving wrong food but not sure how high this will get you.
In addition there are long term bonuses (unkempt cut will add to bimbo, also ultimate bimbo makeup) and short term effects (pills, alcohol) that can also increase it.
I unlocked the bimbo make-up, get wasted with alcohol, going red spending money, taking at least 5 pills (they do nothing atm) but sill blocked at level 6 bimbo.
The unkempt cut raise bimbo? I think it does the opposite.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I unlocked the bimbo make-up, get wasted with alcohol, going red spending money, taking at least 5 pills (they do nothing atm) but sill blocked at level 6 bimbo.
The unkempt cut raise bimbo? I think it does the opposite.
Ok, did a quick check, the effects dont seem to raise the stat above the threshold, was quite sure it did. Highest Bimbo thresholds are all at 6.

You should be able to see listed effects on the stat btw, unkempt hair says 1 instead of +1 though.

Looks like any clothing item with the "slutty" tag (slutty yoga pants, Exercise heels and some more) can not be worn, as the tag requires bimbo >=8 for outside wear.

Reactions: deskald

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Ok, did a quick check, the effects dont seem to raise the stat above the threshold, was quite sure it did. Highest Bimbo thresholds are all at 6.

You should be able to see listed effects on the stat btw, unkempt hair says 1 instead of +1 though.

Looks like any clothing item with the "slutty" tag (slutty yoga pants, Exercise heels and some more) can not be worn, as the tag requires bimbo >=8 for outside wear.
Thanks for the help but I continue to have problems. The hair cut give a +1 bonus, the slut clothes don't give any (the leggings, earring, beauty lifter top, SLUT top...

I'm playing with a save from the v0.6.1.1a version, could be this the problem?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks for the help but I continue to have problems. The hair cut give a +1 bonus, the slut clothes don't give any (the leggings, earring, beauty lifter top, SLUT top...

I'm playing with a save from the v0.6.1.1a version, could be this the problem?
The slut clothes dont give bonuses they only have the slutty tag in the code, these tags tell which stat requirements are needed to equip an item. The slutty tag is not used for many items but it has the following requirements for wearing something outside:

"bimbofication":[[">=",8,"No, I am not so much a slut as to wear __PRONOUN__ __ITEMNAME__ in public."]]

so unless you edit the html yourself you wont be able to wear the slutty yoga pants. (unless i missed something but it seems unlikely by how nicely structured the code is, still i am not the dev).

edit:
some clarification: clothes can give bonuses (mostly to horny), but the slutty tag is a requirement tag.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
The slut clothes dont give bonuses they only have the slutty tag in the code, these tags tell which stat requirements are needed to equip an item. The slutty tag is not used for many items but it has the following requirements for wearing something outside:

"bimbofication":[[">=",8,"No, I am not so much a slut as to wear __PRONOUN__ __ITEMNAME__ in public."]]

so unless you edit the html yourself you wont be able to wear the slutty yoga pants. (unless i missed something but it seems unlikely by how nicely structured the code is, still i am not the dev).

edit:
some clarification: clothes can give bonuses (mostly to horny), but the slutty tag is a requirement tag.
Sorry, I have read your post with poor attention. :/
This is the first cloth that requires bimbofication, the others require feminization, submission or anal to be used outside.

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
The problem has appeared on 7.0.0.1 never before on 7.0.0.0
Then I suggest you check their Discord server, they release bugfixes in the #bugs section. With some chance it's fixed with the latest ones

EDIT: From Discord:
if you're seeing Error: <<goto>>: passage "event_work_admin_coffee_0" does not exist it's a side effect of earlier version, that scene is in 0.7.2.
delete SugarCube.State.variables.workEvents.coffee_spill_maid on the console will keep it from happening (or restart with latest version)(edited)

No idea how to reach the console though

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Here's the latest bugfix atm, 0.7.0.1h:
There's only the .html, just put it in your Secretary folder. Bear in mind that this version might be already out of date tomorrow since Sashka fixes them one by one crazy fast. As I said just above, it's better to follow their Discord server

Reactions: CuriousG08

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
-fix bug in prologue where manager would still yell at you even if you made a deal with AIKO
-you will now be able to keep the succubus collar as a "reward" at the end of the campaign (but everything should be cleaned up otherwise)
-fixed a bug where you weren't able to open the bespoke item box upon first arriving home
-fix bug where thoughts were not handling who possesses your key -fix a loop failing stage 2 inspection
-fixed a bad header with psychiatrist (this will fix "new" games but does not backfix old, it's only a display issue)
-added xp to a gym futa shower event -fix cage error in work meeting -better error when you're too weak for the next swolebro event
-fix bug where "first" makeup inspection was repeating every time (this caused multiple issues)

clumsyandinept

Nov 27, 2018
How can I increase my anal abilities past 8 and oral abilities past 5? Also, how do I end the probation period? She keeps extending it.

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
If you do good work and get your quota for work and do everything she tells you after a certain amount of time she will reward you with becoming a real SISSI secretary. Basically do everything she tells you. And don’t get punished.

sbtm65

Aug 30, 2018
There isn't a scene about getting drunk, it's just a phrase to say "I spent thousands dollars buying drinks at the bar".
We can only lower stress and raise fatigue.
But after buy 1000 dollars drinks for real? Howewer yoga slut pants i can use on gym but are useless for do anything, i'm also stuck on six bimbo level, you try bimbo gym path?

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
But after buy 1000 dollars drinks for real? Howewer yoga slut pants i can use on gym but are useless for do anything, i'm also stuck on six bimbo level, you try bimbo gym path?
I'm stuck at the push up lesson, can't success due to low oral skill (actually level 9, max is 10).
I also can't success in flirt with the best friend, he won't came to my house after the first time (where I was not enough muscular).

sbtm65

Aug 30, 2018
I'm stuck at the push up lesson, can't success due to low oral skill (actually level 9, max is 10).
I also can't success in flirt with the best friend, he won't came to my house after the first time (where I was not enough muscular).
Try bimbo makup every time before go gym, the best friend at home is come 2 time but nothing is happen

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You can't. It's not implemented yet, and won't be for a while.

gromit6

May 11, 2017

Last Changes:

IMPORTANT!

0.7 is still missing some character graphics.

Version 0.7.1.0 (10.02.2020)

• Even more bugfixes
  • A few avatar graphics like the Chiffon frill blouse have been updated.

Last Update

02/09/2020

Version

Development

Alpha

from tfg site

THx

have fun

Reactions: CuriousG08

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Those are known bugs that have been fixed in the updates on the Discord.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes