ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
@ethereal one if you want tiddies open console by hitting F12 while the game is open and type SugarCube.State.variables.player.body.breastsize=[10, 10, 0]
That will give you G cup breasts which are currently the largest size in the game at the moment, if you prefer smaller size just lower the numbers from 10 to any digit below. Hit stats tab on game page to see what your breast size is.

@raziel121z if you want money use console by hitting F12 in game and type SugarCube.State.variables.player.money.total=xxxx replace (xxxx) with desired amount.
Thanks. But I wasn't that serious about it. I did try the G-cup to see what it looks like, but I was pretty happy with the C-cup. In fact, I think I would prefer something like a B-cup, just to reinforce the idea that hey, I'm a guy who's been feminized. Body mod machine or not, I like to think I acquired my tits "naturally" through hormones or something.

Besides, humongous breasts just reminds me of what's happening to the other employees who are apparently on the way to becoming mindless bimbos. And that doesn't appeal to me at all.

The direction the story seems to be going is to turn me into a mindless sextoy, and I'm not about that. I understand that the character had to be forced at first into this path, but I wish there was the path like Alex and Dr. Trapper have: professionals, comfortable with their chosen sexuality. But at the same time, I don't want to be a dominant predator like Dr. Trapper, or be as weird or quirky as Alex.

I want my character to be a "soft" sub, who really would prefer to be in a romantic relationship. At the same time, I want her to have only little control of her desires, to the point that yes, she'd have sex with her boss, with her therapist, or work in the glory hole. I don't want her to end up like "Erica."

call Bob and set up a date with him for drinks at the bar. While at the bar he will give you Alex's contact card, you can then contact Alex and unlock access to her apartment which is located in the student center.
Alternatively, you can wait a few minutes after peeking at her "wedding wrecker" and an alternate option will appear, where you can jack her off and suck her. I think I like that more, because she gives you her contact card earlier, and it just seems to set up a relationship so much better. I mean, after sucking Alex off under her desk, I think you can skip to third base already.

By the way, does anyone know the trigger for advancing the relationship with Bob? I read in the discords that if you tell Alex or the therapist that you're a girl, and you avoid seeing Bob for a couple of days, he'll visit you in your apartment. I've done that for a week, but still no visit. However, I have encountered Bob when he fucks my boss, but I can't exactly avoid that encounter. I also do send sexy pics to Bob before I sleep.

Oh, here's something that's probably un-intended: the image for the lifter tank top doesn't load for me for some reason, even in my game model on the side. However, I think it's perfectly acceptable to just be wearing a sports bra out in public, especially when jogging or going to the gym. Since the game doesn't let you do that, I put on the unisex lifter tank top, and the model just shows me wearing a sports bra for a top. Nice.

~edit~

Oh, just for funsies, each time I go to the gym, I alternate between going to the men's and women's lockers. You would expect a poor defenseless horny sissy to get fucked in the men's ocker room, right? Spoilers, you don't. Or at least I haven't been able to, not for lack of trying.

But you can get fucked in the women's locker. Boy, those futas and shemales are everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: CuriousG08

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
If someone knows how to modify the states using SugarCube.State.variables

Please let me know
you can do that through the console as well. It is however quite tricky and a long string.
it is "SugarCube.State.variables.player.values.[insertnameofstat]" there you can edit current EXP. I have not found a way to unlock thresholds other than through gameplay.

I use for this. It is however only for Chrome browser. I find this easier because all the variables (and i mean ALL) variables are written out in a convient list, so searching for variables is faster

Petelogan69

Aug 27, 2017
Howdy all...

I've been having an issue since I tried this game on android. I am unable to use non clothing inventory items, so no candy or pink pills or anything.

I've been using Firefox since that's what seems to work best for HTML games.

Any advice? Thanks in advance.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You'll get a quicker response if you ask questions in the game's Discord, especially since the game devs are there and not here.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
you can do that through the console as well. It is however quite tricky and a long string.
it is "SugarCube.State.variables.player.values.[insertnameofstat]" there you can edit current EXP. I have not found a way to unlock thresholds other than through gameplay.

I use for this. It is however only for Chrome browser. I find this easier because all the variables (and i mean ALL) variables are written out in a convient list, so searching for variables is faster
Not sure if the question is meaning values for stats but I will share my method of raising stats.
SugarCube.State.variables.player.values.anal.currentExp= (use increments of 50)Lvl 1 stat ranks up to lvl 2 after 50 points and then each subsequent lvl there after in increments of 50. Don't try to change the stats lvl in console cause it won't work just boost it through exp.

gracco

Aug 2, 2019
The game uses the Local Storage area of your web-browser to store both your Progress and the Saves it makes. Your web-browser's Local Storage cache has a maximum size limit of around 5-10 MB's (1) per 'domain', and unfortunately a single 'domain' is shared between all locally opened HTML files....
If you have apache installed, you can map a localhost url to each game and entirely avoid this headache. You need to make an entry in /etc/hosts as well as an entry in vhosts to do so, but its the most painless way to deal with multiple html games without micromanaging save data.

If you're on windows you can use wamp (free). On mac you can use mamp (free) or homebrew to install apache directly. On linux just use you package manager to add httpd or apache2, whichever is relevant for your distro.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
If you're on windows you can use wamp (free).
Or just install Python and run its built-in within the folder containing the story HTML file.

(Python's installation is orders of magnitude smaller than LAMP or WAMP, which are overkills if all you need is to do is access a local web-app via HTTP.)

gracco

Aug 2, 2019
Or just install Python and run its built-in within the folder containing the story HTML file.

(Python's installation is orders of magnitude smaller than LAMP or WAMP, which are overkills if all you need is to do is access a local web-app via HTTP.)
That's true, you can do that. You really only need apache or nginx, or anything that can emulate or declare a local dns. You can also do it with php, perl, or any number of other languages that also have native modules for it, and those are all more lightweight than mamp or wamp. But they all also require that you have some technical grasp of programming and system configuration instead of a pretty straightforward gui. I think for the people who don't already know how to do it from the command line with vim or nano, a gui is probably pretty helpful, even if it has a little more weight to it.

gromit6

May 11, 2017

Last Update on the TFG-site

02/01/2020

Version

Last Changes:

IMPORTANT!

0.7 is still missing some character graphics.

Version 0.7.0.1 (1.02.2020)

• Mostly bugfixed.
  • Save files from previous version should now work again.

THX for the Game

Reactions: Pnk and CuriousG08

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Can't use the slutty yoga pants, required bimbo level 8 but the cap is 6.

Base LVL: 6
XP: 210, XP To Next LVL: Max Threshold reached
Threshold: Min: 3, Max: 6
History:
Way too smart for that!

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Can't use the slutty yoga pants, required bimbo level 8 but the cap is 6.

Base LVL: 6
XP: 210, XP To Next LVL: Max Threshold reached
Threshold: Min: 3, Max: 6
History:
Way too smart for that!
Threshholds can be changed by certain actions, not sure which ones relate to bimbofication though. Think it was spending more money than you have and giving wrong food but not sure how high this will get you.
In addition there are long term bonuses (unkempt cut will add to bimbo, also ultimate bimbo makeup) and short term effects (pills, alcohol) that can also increase it.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes