AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There isn't going to be a changelog for 6.1.1. If you want to know what went into it, do to the Discord server's #bugs channel and scroll through the fixes. It's a very long list.

Saves from 0.6.0.x are not compatible in 0.6.1.x, some of the fixes required breaking saves.

Gamepapa

Jan 7, 2018
can anybody help me I need to finish the a-slut program what do I need? And where would I find it?

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
I'm in the server room and a tech appears, 3 of 4 choice are disable but I have smart 9/10 and bimbo 6/6. Why are they disabled?
I'm not sure if it's even possible to reach the smart/strength threshold to meet those choices. At least, I haven't been able to.

And I'm not sure about the logistics of fucking your way out of the situation. You could do oral sex, but when a people say "fuck" I expect more than a blowjob. And if you try to fuck the tech, he'll find the buttplug you were supposed to hide.

Maybe he'll just think it's a simple buttplug and not a data storage device so he'll let you keep it.

Btws, HOW IS YOUR CHARACTER'S HAIR PINK TEACH ME PLS
You know the guy in the mall who gives you a haircut (for free the first time)? You can go back to his salon (Dye Me Crazy) and ask for longer hair, and get your hair dyed. Beware, pink is not cheap and can take a good bit, in case you were chasing some time-sensitive events.

Man, some of the hairstyles need a bit of work too. The shorter ones are fine and makes sense for a guy trying to hide that he's being feminized, but I feel like after you hit a certain point you ought to have more choices, like having your hair in a severe bun for that hot librarian look, or piled up in tresses when you want a sexy-but-formal hairdo.

I know that your boss is trying to turn you into a cute secretary, but the pink hair with the pink outfit just desn't have enough contrast to me.

In fact, if they are going to implement a gym, I hope they let you do your hair at home too. You shouldn't be able to change it's length and maybe color, but when my sissy goes to the gym I want her hair in a ponytail, a hairbun in the office, and maybe her hair down at hom. And obviously two or three different outfits, not just palette changes. At least a choice between leggings-style, shorts, and a skirt (tennis skirt?) for the bottom; and a sports bra, a loose tee with cut-off/bare midriff, and I dunno, a gym hoodie or something?

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I'm not sure if it's even possible to reach the smart/strength threshold to meet those choices. At least, I haven't been able to.

And I'm not sure about the logistics of fucking your way out of the situation. You could do oral sex, but when a people say "fuck" I expect more than a blowjob. And if you try to fuck the tech, he'll find the buttplug you were supposed to hide.

Maybe he'll just think it's a simple buttplug and not a data storage device so he'll let you keep it.
The tech is a guy that resembles the protagonist before the sissification (weak, depressed, sad) so I thought that a little of wild blowjob would be enough to satisfy him.
Maybe I have to train oral skills too, but I would not waste time if is impossible to unlock that choice in these version. Having a system that tell you what level stat you need to succeed in all the attempts would be good.

Also I found that is impossible to do a sexy striptease at the end of your probationary time with the female director (I could only strip naked, strip only the cloths or refuse) but she said something like "I could have done a sexy striptease for me" the ritual/feast/whateverthatwas.

D

Deleted member 1560648

Just have to say, this is one of the best ero games I've played. Love the gradual transformation, the dialogue, and the customization options. Really looking forward to more content.

D

Deleted member 1898341

Love this game so much :love: Really let’s you embrace your inner, feminine sissy self :giggle: Too bad the updates are rather slow :cry:

Reactions: CuriousG08

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Is it normal to not have the cellphone number of the doctor?
I think Strength is from a future update when deedee implements a gym. Stamina is from the gloryhole if I'm not mistaken.
You tug at the lacings of your corset and your strength increases.

Last edited:

gromit6

May 11, 2017

0.7.0.0 from tfgames

changelog for 0.7.0.0

Let's get swole:
- Join an old friend at the gym
- Take a class, learn martial arts, lift some weights, work out with friends, the possibilities are endless*!
- 8 different gym activities to enjoy
- Raise your strength, stamina, dexterity or even learn to fight!
*Not strictly true in the literal sense
- Choose your preferred lockerroom, and do(n't) drop the soap!
- Too cheap for the gym? How about a jog around the apartment building?

His name... is Bob:
- Further your relationship with your good friend from your previous job
- Embark on an "epic" quest to get one of the densest men on the planet to notice you

Meeting time:
- attend work meetings with your manager and learn more about your company

Other:
-reworked inventory that should be more efficient + mobile compatible
and a pile of bugfixes that I don't have on this computer
Thx for the game
is fun to play

Reactions: CuriousG08

Ayame

Jun 6, 2017
When i try to save it opens a window that says:
Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, bus some parts may not work propely.
Error: localStorage quota exceeded.
Stack Trace:
Error: Failed to execute 'setItem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'secretary.saves' exceeded the quota. :(

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes