AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
In one of AIKO's secret missions one of the choices leads to you being hooked up to a milking machine, which will get you +1 to breast size. You need to already have C-cups to get the DDs, otherwise you just get a one size larger cup.

SaiMutsu

May 16, 2019
I think my game is bugged, every day I can't go to work because of this [Mistress Antlers has dismissed you for the day for poor behavior. You do not seem to be able to take the elevator to her floor.]

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yea the one liner they put on TFGS doesnt do it justice.. there has been nothing but a massive amount of bug fixes and spelling/ grammar fixes. No new content really, maybe some refactoring of how some things trigger, but else the content isnt really any different. Some of the bug fixes may cause things to trigger that you have not seen before only cause it was broken from the get-go.
If you really want to see the rough change log, you would have to join the Discord, go into the bugs channel and read through a few weeks worth of chats to find the revision to revision fix notes. They might eventually list the whole set eventually, but I wouldnt count on it.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There have been 1-3 bugfix releases every day for the past few weeks. There were 20 such interim hotfix releases just for v0.6.0.4 ('a' through 't'), and about a dozen each for 603, 602, and 601. And each release had anywhere from 2-3 all the way to two dozen (or more) bugfixes or tweaks. So, the full change log would be a couple of hundred items.

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
0.6.1.0 was always meant to be a 0.6 stable release, not one that adds content. And with that out, it means we can finally play the game without worrying about the 0.6.0.x major issues!

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Awolfe Tnx didn't know about that document

I also found this wiki recently: but like the word document > far from complete

Every little helps I guess
Well this finally helped me find the forced route. Never occurred to me that the game would differentiate casual male clothes and male work clothes for the purposes of game mechanics, so now I can finally go that route. Thanks.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You increase the skill by using it, which means applying the makeup. You learn makeup first by speaking with Alex at the cafe and then going online for the tutorial.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Could you be more specific? I've gone through all of AIKO's missions and never seemed to get an option like that.
In one of AIKO's secret missions one of the choices leads to you being hooked up to a milking machine, which will get you +1 to breast size. You need to already have C-cups to get the DDs, otherwise you just get a one size larger cup.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You should go to the Discord server and ask your game question(s) there. You'll get a far quicker response, and often you'll get it directly from one of the devs.

DerekTheDestroyer

Nov 24, 2019
Last I played this was six months ago. How much new content is there? Last time after a certain point there was nothing left to do besides wasting an ungodly amount of time in that therapist hypnosis chamber without any chance to progress. Has that been expanded?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Last I played this was six months ago. How much new content is there? Last time after a certain point there was nothing left to do besides wasting an ungodly amount of time in that therapist hypnosis chamber without any chance to progress. Has that been expanded?
A fair bit, and perhaps more importantly, with the release of 0.6.1.1 last week the 0.6.x version should finally be in a reasonably stable condition.

See Awolfe's edited walkthrough from post 560 for hints.

, , .

jackal1435

Jun 26, 2017
There is a problem with this game. I did a clean restart and after the first week when you go back to work on the Monday you can't get in. it just says [Mrs. Antlers has dismissed you for the day for poor behaviour. You do not seem to be able to take the elevator to her floor.]

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There is a problem with this game. I did a clean restart and after the first week when you go back to work on the Monday you can't get in. it just says [Mrs. Antlers has dismissed you for the day for poor behaviour. You do not seem to be able to take the elevator to her floor.]
What version of the game are you using? That problem was fixed in one of the v0.6.0 hotfixes, so it should no longer happen if you're using 6.1.1.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
The jump from v.0.603 to v.611 is impossible as I get this message when importing a save:
"
Save.version is undefined.
Aborting

"

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes