kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
I tried doing this myself and it doesn't seem to work (First time trying to use cheats in an html game). Am I supposed to enable something else beforehand?
Depending on your browser you may have to select a different tab on the interface that pops up, you need to be on the "console" tab, and the command you type won't have quotation marks in case you were typing it with them. These aren't cheats by the way, they're just commands to modify variables, which is why you should save prior to making any experimental edits in case you make a mistake and have to revert to an older save.

Apr 30, 2019
Depending on your browser you may have to select a different tab on the interface that pops up, you need to be on the "console" tab, and the command you type won't have quotation marks in case you were typing it with them. These aren't cheats by the way, they're just commands to modify variables, which is why you should save prior to making any experimental edits in case you make a mistake and have to revert to an older save.
I keep getting this error-
"Uncaught ReferenceError: sugarcube is not defined"
I know I'm inputting it in the console, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I don't have it in quotations.

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
I keep getting this error-
"Uncaught ReferenceError: sugarcube is not defined"
I know I'm inputting it in the console, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I don't have it in quotations.
Idk what the issue is, all I can say is that you should be able to tell if your input is valid if the field offers to autocomplete

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is there a way you can actually get bob to come to your apartment? I get "This is my shot, if I skip the next workout he's sure to react and... maybe come check on me?" but all i get is the text from with with "You blush, maybe the plan to lure him to your flat could work..."

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Is that a bug that i can't do things for the land lord or have bob talk about gym even if i meet him multiple times? Or, i just didn't meet the requirement already ?

hotstepper

Jul 28, 2017
Tried it with the properly capitalized SugarCube, still getting the same "SugarCube is not defined" error.
Not sure if it helps but I'll attach a picture of what it looks like when done correctly in firefox. There shouldn't be anything you need to activate before hand. sec.jpg
There's a couple other ways to do it one being saveeditonline.com You click save to disk and then upload your save there to edit it. When it comes to money if I'm using that site i copy the exact amount i have and do a ctrl f search for that number to find the right spot.

Reactions: LostNumberXIII

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Tried it with the properly capitalized SugarCube, still getting the same "SugarCube is not defined" error.
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.player.money.total = xx
Right click somewhere on the game screen, wait for everything to load up, go to the console tab(look at the attach in the quote below if you can't find it) then paste in the code, replace the "xx" with the amount of cash you want and hit enter. When you interact with something in game (any of the blue text) it will update your cash.
Not sure if it helps but I'll attach a picture of what it looks like when done correctly in firefox. There shouldn't be anything you need to activate before hand. View attachment 892739
There's a couple other ways to do it one being saveeditonline.com You click save to disk and then upload your save there to edit it. When it comes to money if I'm using that site i copy the exact amount i have and do a ctrl f search for that number to find the right spot.

Reactions: LostNumberXIII

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
anyone knows how to be able to sneak in sandras office? is always closed and is there a way to be able to lactate yourself or only the penis?

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
anyone knows how to be able to sneak in sandras office? is always closed and is there a way to be able to lactate yourself or only the penis?
I got the sneak into office a few times but ever since i've gotten the data crystal it hasn't popped up. It might be random, it might be bugged.

Edit: after you OD for the first time you are able to sneak into her office. To lactate i belive you need the milking stuff from the sex toy shop, you may also need to talk to alex at the cafe about food to get hormones going.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
I got the sneak into office a few times but ever since i've gotten the data crystal it hasn't popped up. It might be random, it might be bugged.

Edit: after you OD for the first time you are able to sneak into her office. To lactate i belive you need the milking stuff from the sex toy shop, you may also need to talk to alex at the cafe about food to get hormones going.
um.. what do you mean by OD for the first time?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
um.. what do you mean by OD for the first time?
I suggest not ODing back to back as it will have an effect on your job performance.
Stock up on pills then keep downing them you will OD. Get the pill bottle from the office when you get the chance to sneak in during work, keep downing them until you eventually puke the pills then go to the bar and drink, repeat this until you pass out as it will unlock more content.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Get the pill bottle from the office when you get the chance to sneak in during work...
Is there a certain approach to work that will enable the MC to sneak into the Boss' office, like hard/normal/sloppy, dress code or is it just random? In my current gameplay, the MC is a very professional, hardworking, extremely submissive A-SLUT secretary, yet I only got one chance to sneak into the office at the beginning. And haven't found anything of interest there.

Also, is high Bimbofication required to progress in the story and build up other stats? Apart from that particular theme not really appealing to me, to say the least, I am stuck at Oral lv 5, which looks a bit low considering all the nights spent at the Bar Toilet sucking and swallowing everything presented through the gloryhole. I've read that you need to take Bimbo classes at the Gym to trigger a dildo sucking lesson, but so far only spinning classes were given, which was like preaching to the choir, with the MCs Mass Storage anal capacity.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is there a certain approach to work that will enable the MC to sneak into the Boss' office, like hard/normal/sloppy, dress code or is it just random? In my current gameplay, the MC is a very professional, hardworking, extremely submissive A-SLUT secretary, yet I only got one chance to sneak into the office at the beginning. And haven't found anything of interest there.

Also, is high Bimbofication required to progress in the story and build up other stats? Apart from that particular theme not really appealing to me, to say the least, I am stuck at Oral lv 5, which looks a bit low considering all the nights spent at the Bar Toilet sucking and swallowing everything presented through the gloryhole. I've read that you need to take Bimbo classes at the Gym to trigger a dildo sucking lesson, but so far only spinning classes were given, which was like preaching to the choir, with the MCs Mass Storage anal capacity.
I think going onto MK2 pills opened up more, but hitting certain events will change the level threshold for some skills, just keep ODing and drinking, im not sure if you NEED the bottle of pills to OD but just keep trying, if you can't figure something out, try the search function on this site or the one on their discord.

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Is there a way you can actually get bob to come to your apartment? I get "This is my shot, if I skip the next workout he's sure to react and... maybe come check on me?" but all i get is the text from with with "You blush, maybe the plan to lure him to your flat could work..."
You need to show up for workouts for two days in a row iirc, miss a day so he warns you he'll pick you up, show up for two more days, than skip again. If you don' have max stamina, strength, and possibly dexterity he'll turn you down but you can try again after showing up a couple more days. You also might need to talk with the therapist about it.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
You need to show up for workouts for two days in a row iirc, miss a day so he warns you he'll pick you up, show up for two more days, than skip again. If you don' have max stamina, strength, and possibly dexterity he'll turn you down but you can try again after showing up a couple more days. You also might need to talk with the therapist about it.
I figured it out, did loads of workouts with flirting, then stopped for a few days and it worked. I found that being in sleepwear helped in getting him into your apartment. Being dressed in clothes makes him think you are off to work and being naked is just too distracting.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes