deskald

Apr 20, 2018
You can just use debug mode cheat like money stats and xp but the removing the cage its lock till future update
I succeed to edit a save with saveeditonline. I found this line:
"electric_chastity":{"status":{"lock":true,
and changed it in
"electric_chastity":{"status":{"unlock":true,
I unlocked the cage ingame so I could removed it.

Reactions: Habequiddum

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
How do you flirt with Bob at the gym? After over 10 sessions with him it still says [You don't feel comfortable with the idea of flirting with Bob while you work out.] Help?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do you flirt with Bob at the gym? After over 10 sessions with him it still says [You don't feel comfortable with the idea of flirting with Bob while you work out.] Help?
At a glance, the MC needs to have either witnessed him fucking the manager in her office or asked him at the bar not to pursue her.

(Also, note that Bob identifies as straight and is highly heteronormative: The flirting will only actually result in anything if the MC identifies as a woman.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hordragg

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
You can just use debug mode cheat like money stats and xp but the removing the cage its lock till future update
if you are not yet on the sissyomatic you can try breaking the cage via enhancing your penis larger I believe. Though I note that the therapist also have a spare set of keys too which can open your cage, again if you are not on sissyomatic yet.

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
Ended up in a broken state where Antlers puts a collar on you for the party, but then she forgets to take it off while leaving the event, she takes it off the next day, but this leaves a null item worn so every page after that results in a broken page error. :(

May 24, 2020
Found a few problems, in the poker game when another player has $1000 and goes all in he can only win what his bet covered not all of the pot, when wearing the little black dress to work MC is told not to wear it again to work and when the MC does they get the same speech and nothing else happens, there is no gameplay change when you Intel. goes down even if it goes to zero, adding a "wait by the bathroom to get lucky " button would save a lot of clicking back and forth. There are more but I dought the ones I mention will get fixed but I had to try.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Pretty sure I'm bugged at the point of receiving ultra sissy fetish lingerie from Mistress Antlers. On 0.8.1.1 but started on 0.8.1.0.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changing back to office attire does not fulfill the condition.

Edit: Not a bug. Just didnt put on the right things.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes