gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So umm... How exactly am I supposed to TAKE OFF the Sissyomatic?
There's a body shop quest line to find a way to take it off if you want work done on the MC's genitals after it's been applied, but I think that's the sole exception to sashkah's answer above (and obviously they know the game better than I—I assume that that quest line ends with the MC locked back in the device, but don't play high submissiveness and never played through it to find out).

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
There's a body shop quest line to find a way to take it off if you want work done on the MC's genitals after its been applied, but I think that's the sole exception to sashkah's answer above (and obviously they know the game better than I—I assume that that quest line ends with the MC locked back in the device, but don't play high submissiveness and never played through it to find out).
That questline is purely to be able to get procedures done, you will only be "out" during surgery/you'll be back in the device before you leave the bodyshop.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Minor glitch, missed unsetting the pre-release flag before cutting the build, the version on tfgames is the public release of 0.8.1.2
Thanks for sharing!

Don't know if it's been reported on your discord yet, but just hit something hinky at the gloryhole:

1633016590129.png

(Looking at the console, $scene.gloryholestatus.blowjob is NaN and $scene.gloryholestatus.handjob doesn't exist at all.)

Edit: Also, a couple of bad conditions when getting a blowjob from the maid in the mall bathroom without wearing a cage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
How can I do this achievements?
Next thresholds: Drink a glass of cum at home.; Win the cum drinking contest at the after-work party.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Thanks for sharing!

Don't know if it's been reported on your discord yet, but just hit something hinky at the gloryhole:
(Looking at the console, $scene.gloryholestatus.blowjob is NaN and $scene.gloryholestatus.handjob doesn't exist at all.)
fixed in discord + online versions
Edit: Also, a couple of bad conditions when getting a blowjob from the maid in the mall bathroom without wearing a cage.
fixed in discord + online versions

How can I do this achievements?
Next thresholds: Drink a glass of cum at home.; Win the cum drinking contest at the after-work party.
drinking a glass of cum is an option if you have more than 500 mL of cum saved up at home (vs. 45 mL to take a "shot" of cum)
the cum-drinking contest is an event at the bar at the after-work party in stage 3+

Reactions: deskald and gregers
May 10, 2021
I noticed there is a threshold which tells I could go outside with no commando or just naked, could someone tell me how to activate the threshold and go no commando or naked? Thanks a lot

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
I noticed there is a threshold which tells I could go outside with no commando or just naked, could someone tell me how to activate the threshold and go no commando or naked? Thanks a lot
Its need to be in first day when the washing machine broken pick commando option if you want to go commando.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
The "naked" threshold is not obtainable, the commando one is used for the first day on some paths, or unlocked later in the game via your therapist if you dress + discuss being commando during a session.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah, current online version, MC keeps failing the morning inspection for no discernible reason (the "Change" link changes nothing so failure message just repeats)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 30, 2020
I have a few questions. How do I get the dragon & satyr VR therapy? and how do I trigger the policeman and the horse on the way to work?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I have a few questions. How do I get the dragon & satyr VR therapy? and how do I trigger the policeman and the horse on the way to work?
They happen as part of the aphrodisiac testing with Dr. Twig, if you have hard bestiality activated. To unlock aphrodisiac trial you need to have worked for Twig at least 5 times + have Dr. Trapper analyze one of the candy's Candy gave you. At the end of a session Trapper will mention the aphrodisiac trial which you can then talk to/do with Dr. Twig.

Policeman event happens in stage 4 on the way to work, to "accept' his offer you need sex obsession > 8.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes