May 10, 2021
Thanks a lot!
P.s How could I apply a movie star makeup? I remember getting one in one of the previous saves but cannot apply one in the present one. And I also would like to know what can trigger to loss vagina virginity?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thanks a lot!
P.s How could I apply a movie star makeup? I remember getting one in one of the previous saves but cannot apply one in the present one. And I also would like to know what can trigger to loss vagina virginity?
Movie star makeup can't be learned yet but you can get it applied at the salon at the mall. (I think it's unlocked by showing up there with ruined makeup, but you can check the wiki for that.)

Dunno about vaginal virginity, don't play that path myself, but I'd imagine it can be lost through the usual partners, e.g. with Alex on Friday or Saturday night, probably the manager as well, maybe the therapist? I'm just guessing here.

May 10, 2021
Movie star makeup can't be learned yet but you can get it applied at the salon at the mall. (I think it's unlocked by showing up there with ruined makeup, but you can check the wiki for that.)

Dunno about vaginal virginity, don't play that path myself, but I'd imagine it can be lost through the usual partners, e.g. with Alex on Friday or Saturday night, probably the manager as well, maybe the therapist? I'm just guessing here.
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: gregers
May 10, 2021
Can happen after dinner or after game, you need to have key/be out of chastity and chose that sex option.

Fail the lunch-time makeup inspection several times OR as an event after working "bimbo" style.
So if I now wear the demon breaker 9001 ultra then I can no longer trigger this event?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
So if I now wear the demon breaker 9001 ultra then I can no longer trigger this event?
In current game state, yes. There are plans for additional keyholders (Alex amongst them), but such has not yet been released. As a temporary workaround there is an option in the options menu to "revert" all content related to the 9001 chastity device.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link
As always, note that this is a leaked pre-release version for playtesting purposes, likely to be a bit buggy. If you want to hold out for a more stable experience (and make the devs happy), there'll be a public release along shortly once the patrons have had their hands on the pre-release for a little while.

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
  • Option to make chastity either universally required, or only required if the MC has a penis.
I haven't played this for quite some time, have they added a genitalia option somewhere? I thought the entire game was centered around the MC having a dick.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh? Neat. How does the game's narrative handle it? Much, if not all, of the game's content is centered around the MC being in chastity.
Haven't played that branch so don't know, but from what I understand the MC remains locked in chastity during the work day regardless (up to this update anyway), and the devs are gradually adding vaginal options/variations to existing sex scenes.

Reactions: Jonlissla

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Oh? Neat. How does the game's narrative handle it? Much, if not all, of the game's content is centered around the MC being in chastity.
Last i played, if you create a vagina (whether you keep your dick or not) you change your cage/belt the next workday, if you have both you have the demon breaker 9000 put on you (i think that's the name anyway).
So in the end, you still had the chastity, but the last update changed it a little apparently with the
"
New Chastity "fetish" flags
  • Option to make chastity either universally required, or only required if the MC has a penis.
  • Use the options menu to enable on existing saves/set during the "assessment" at you first therapist appointment
"

Reactions: Jonlissla

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Given the terms of service of the game the OP should be updated so the numerous alt-right Trump supporters don't accidentally download the game just to find out they're not allowed to play and thus end up with wasted bandwidth.
oh.jpg
No comment on the biological abilities of people with different chromosomes, or the abundance of them.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes