Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
For some reason after learning how to do makeup, overnight the game decided that I have to be wearing makeup all the time.
I wasn't the day before, or any others, only to learn the skill. As soon as midnight hits on a particular day I just can't go out without makeup.
Wtf? :L

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
For some reason after learning how to do makeup, overnight the game decided that I have to be wearing makeup all the time.
I wasn't the day before, or any others, only to learn the skill. As soon as midnight hits on a particular day I just can't go out without makeup.
Wtf? :L
It's based on your feminization score, but doesn't kick in until you know a makeup style (since otherwise you would get hard-locked).

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
It's based on your feminization score, but doesn't kick in until you know a makeup style (since otherwise you would get hard-locked).
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? So much for "voluntary" :/
It doesn't make sense that my character suddenly doesn't feel comfortable going outside at all without makeup when they literally hadn't worn it at all besides the tutorials but okay. Felt like a bug tbh but this game has a lot of dumb decisions like that.
1634816408303.png
This is the message I get btw, it DEFINITELY looks like a bug..

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It doesn't make sense that my character suddenly doesn't feel comfortable going outside at all without makeup when they literally hadn't worn it at all besides the tutorials but okay. Felt like a bug tbh but this game has a lot of dumb decisions like that.
View attachment 1462426
That looks like the message for wearing too much make-up for the MC's current level. Try a more subtle style.

Reactions: Hordragg
Aug 6, 2019
I got my beast stat to 9 and i have no idea whether i can trigger the police horse event as i cant find a way to trigger it, or have i missed my chance?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
That looks like the message for wearing too much make-up for the MC's current level. Try a more subtle style.
I have literally worn NOTHING, that's why I'm posting.
I can't go out without makeup despite having worn literally none outside of the tutorials. :/
I have zero makeup on, if I go to another room and back I get a different message saying I'm missing my "war paints".

Edit: It's gotta be related to having done the makeup tutorials because if I turn on debug and turn off "normalmakeup" and "nomakemupmakeup" I no longer get this. It acts like I'm wearing too much makeup at first and then that I can't go out without it so it's definitely a bug.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I got my beast stat to 9 and i have no idea whether i can trigger the police horse event as i cant find a way to trigger it, or have i missed my chance?
I believe it only triggers in stage 4 now (post corporate retreat/office move events) and there's a minimum requirement for the bimbofication/sex obsession stat as well, I think above 8.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
View attachment 1462426
Fixed, the js was erroneously overwriting.

I believe it only triggers in stage 4 now (post corporate retreat/office move events) and there's a minimum requirement for the bimbofication/sex obsession stat as well, I think above 8.
This is correct, the other alternative for progression would be to talk to Alex about your bestiality fetish and do dog then horse events with her.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Neat~ :PogChamp:
How do I fix it on my end?
Or is that a secret I gotta wait an update cycle for?
Fine with either but I'd really rather not have that issue cos I'm being methodical with my playthrough.
If you're playing the leaked version (0.8.2.1) you'll have to wait for the public release. If you're playing the current public version (0.8.1.2), you can get bugfixes on the dev's discord or play the online version (links to both in the OP).

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If you're playing the leaked version (0.8.2.1) you'll have to wait for the public release. If you're playing the current public version (0.8.1.2), you can get bugfixes on the dev's discord or play the online version (links to both in the OP).
I'm on the patreon.
Anyway, I downgraded to 8.1.2 and it still happened.
Is my save file broken then?
I've tried going back, getting the makeup unlocks and I still get that message the next day.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm on the patreon.
I've tried going back, getting the makeup unlocks and I still get that message the next day.
If you're a patron, you should have access to the channel with bugfixes for the most recent version. Beyond that I don't know.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah, had a look at the new character gallery option in 0.8.1.3 (the online version), and as far as I can tell there's no way to leave the gallery again: The "return" link just brings up the side menu. I had clicked around so much I couldn't back-arrow my way out of it, so had to quit and load a save.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
sashkah, had a look at the new character gallery option in 0.8.1.3 (the online version), and as far as I can tell there's no way to leave the gallery again: The "return" link just brings up the side menu. I had clicked around so much I couldn't back-arrow my way out of it, so had to quit and load a save.
I fixed that several days ago, of note if you see a "return" link... you're using something out of date (if you're playing online, check the link, you should see 0.8.1.3 in the http if it's 0.8.1.2 you'll want to backup your save locally, then correct the link, load the local save, then continue on), because in latest there is no "return" on that page (there's a back button, which will take you back to whatever profile you came in from, and every testing I've done of it it works correctly).

I'm on the patreon.
Saves are forwards compatible, not backwards compatible. If you were on 0.8.2.x then you need a newer 0.8.2.x hotfix build, which are posted to the patreon channel on discord. Note the message error is just fluff, the hotfix will correct the message, but functional game behaviour will not change in any way.

It tells that I need a bigger plug than the medium steel one, but the toy shop only sells hollow anal plugs
You can double up a hollow plug + other plug for size increase, or you can find one of the larger plugs elsewhere (gym and AIKO mission both award larger plugs)

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Saves are forwards compatible, not backwards compatible. If you were on 0.8.2.x then you need a newer 0.8.2.x hotfix build, which are posted to the patreon channel on discord. Note the message error is just fluff, the hotfix will correct the message, but functional game behaviour will not change in any way.
Neat, thanks for the help. I somehow had neglected to join the Discord until now.
Thing's fixed and I'm back on my own pace through the game.
Someone else had said that it was a "feature" and I got worried.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I fixed that several days ago, of note if you see a "return" link... you're using something out of date (if you're playing online, check the link, you should see 0.8.1.3 in the http if it's 0.8.1.2 you'll want to backup your save locally, then correct the link, load the local save, then continue on), because in latest there is no "return" on that page (there's a back button, which will take you back to whatever profile you came in from, and every testing I've done of it it works correctly).
You're right (of course). I got confused because I got the "Welcome to version 0.8.1.3" message on starting the game, but the uri still said 0.8.1.2. Fixing the path and reloading the game sorted it. Thanks!

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
How can I get to the church? I triggered the scene where I see a nun and she tells me to come to the church or whatever, but I don't see the location anywhere. Do I have to do something else? I loaded an old save from March, if hat has anything to do with it

almostideal

May 12, 2020
How can I get to the church? I triggered the scene where I see a nun and she tells me to come to the church or whatever, but I don't see the location anywhere. Do I have to do something else? I loaded an old save from March, if hat has anything to do with it
It's located in the Student Quarter.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes