sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
How can I get to the church? I triggered the scene where I see a nun and she tells me to come to the church or whatever, but I don't see the location anywhere. Do I have to do something else? I loaded an old save from March, if hat has anything to do with it
You need to be in at least stage 2 of work (after chastity has been added as a requirement), there are 3 possible onramps: a random event while going home, a random event while wandering the student quarter, or your therapist can suggest it when you're talking to her about stress.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You need to be in at least stage 2 of work (after chastity has been added as a requirement), there are 3 possible onramps: a random event while going home, a random event while wandering the student quarter, or your therapist can suggest it when you're talking to her about stress.
Btw. it seems some condition or other has changed so lunchbreak_shortcircuit always results in getting the order wrong despite having pumped the MC's smarts as high as possible. Not a major issue as I can just click through getting the lunch manually, but rather defeats the purpose of the shortcut. Is that working as intended?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Btw. it seems some condition or other has changed so lunchbreak_shortcircuit always results in getting the order wrong despite having pumped the MC's smarts as high as possible. Not a major issue as I can just click through getting the lunch manually, but rather defeats the purpose of the shortcut. Is that working as intended?
CNR. the math behind that scene is you have 10% chance of success per point of smarts (so smarts > 10 is auto-success), just tested with the latest version and I'm seeing behavior consistent with that. If you're seeing something different I'd need a save.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
CNR. the math behind that scene is you have 10% chance of success per point of smarts (so smarts > 10 is auto-success), just tested with the latest version and I'm seeing behavior consistent with that. If you're seeing something different I'd need a save.
Sure. Just messaged you a save.

Playing through to get to another lunch break and make a suitable save I hit the prostitution cap stone event, and got a broken condition when not wearing chastity:

1635068308607.png

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
I already moved to the upper floor by now, so I guess that's further than stage 2? The random event when going to the student quarters triggered, but the location didn't unlock.
Edit: The same event actually triggered again just now, but the location is still not available

Last edited:

Maelstromukun

Mar 11, 2018
If you JUST started, then go to the wardrobe and click take all. Remember to take your smart phone and shoes are in the foyer.

If you're a few days in and the washing machine ate your clothes then you should have a choice to take Serana's old clothes, go to the mall or just go commando. Try wearing Serana's pantyhose but you should have your old socks still

Dec 7, 2019
If you JUST started, then go to the wardrobe and click take all. Remember to take your smart phone and shoes are in the foyer.

If you're a few days in and the washing machine ate your clothes then you should have a choice to take Serana's old clothes, go to the mall or just go commando. Try wearing Serana's pantyhose but you should have your old socks still
I just started, the first day, got fired and got a new job(?) and I need to go to some doctor dude after taking a bath, here is the issue in order to go out I need to have socks, I dunno if this is a bug but I CANNOT find the damn sock and the lil bitch says he won't go out unless he has socks @_@

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Playing through to get to another lunch break and make a suitable save I hit the prostitution cap stone event, and got a broken condition when not wearing chastity:
Fixed, thanks. Complexity of the game makes save very important for fixing issues.

I already moved to the upper floor by now, so I guess that's further than stage 2? The random event when going to the student quarters triggered, but the location didn't unlock.
Edit: The same event actually triggered again just now, but the location is still not available
Presuming you mean the "chased" event that should only trigger once and will unlock the church as a visit-able location. Are you using the latest bugfix version from discord? If not I'm going to assume that's the issue.

I just started, the first day, got fired and got a new job(?) and I need to go to some doctor dude after taking a bath, here is the issue in order to go out I need to have socks, I dunno if this is a bug but I CANNOT find the damn sock and the lil bitch says he won't go out unless he has socks @_@
Would need a save, early game sequencing for socks should have been male socks get immolated -> either examing your ex's underthings (will award black pantyhose) OR go to work commando (will award frilly pink stockings at the end of that workday) OR go to the mall on the way to work (will award fishnet stockings), OR order online (will award blue striped stockings the following morning), there should be no way to finish the first day of your new job without socks of some type.
If you're in a state that avoided all of these options I'm very confused and I'd need to see the save.

Mar 17, 2019
Is there a way to get the Boss character to be more abusive/hostile? I'm more into that scenario then the constant "oh my lovely pet/my pretty."

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Is there a way to get the Boss character to be more abusive/hostile? I'm more into that scenario then the constant "oh my lovely pet/my pretty."
Presumably you mean your manager? If you're generally disobedient (ie: her affection for you is low/anger is high) her tone shifts a bit, depending on the scene, but having different dialogue for every scene is... a lot, so there are limits to how often those variants exist. We have considered/there is known demand for a more "hard forced" progression style (beyond the existing 4 styles of voluntary, obedient, money, forced) and that would likely result in her being significantly crueler, but such is in only early planning stages.

Mar 17, 2019
Presumably you mean your manager? If you're generally disobedient (ie: her affection for you is low/anger is high) her tone shifts a bit, depending on the scene, but having different dialogue for every scene is... a lot, so there are limits to how often those variants exist. We have considered/there is known demand for a more "hard forced" progression style (beyond the existing 4 styles of voluntary, obedient, money, forced) and that would likely result in her being significantly crueler, but such is in only early planning stages.
Right, manager. Yeah, it would be nice if the entire universe is more cruel (and it seems to make more sense logically, but I'm biased since it's what I would like to see). Hopefully the team considers it for the future, as it would be most appreciated. By me, anyway.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes