tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
at the A-slut point, bought the first item, the ear rings, but they seem to have vanished, is there anything i can do about it, is there an id so i can spawn them with debug.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
at the A-slut point, bought the first item, the ear rings, but they seem to have vanished, is there anything i can do about it, is there an id so i can spawn them with debug.
They come in a little box when you first buy them. Check your inventory for something like "jewelry box."

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Like qwsaq said, you should have a 'Small Pink Box' in your inventory – or in your wardrobe, seeing as you can't leave your apartment with the box still in the inventory: You don't want to carry the hoop earrings out of the apartment, what if you lost them?

Adding to that, these are the item ids: gold_hoop_earrings_box, gold_hoop_earrings.

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
Like qwsaq said, you should have a 'Small Pink Box' in your inventory – or in your wardrobe, seeing as you can't leave your apartment with the box still in the inventory: You don't want to carry the hoop earrings out of the apartment, what if you lost them?

Adding to that, these are the item ids: gold_hoop_earrings_box, gold_hoop_earrings.
i opened the jewlery box, i just dont have the earings in my inventory or wardrobe. also those codes give me an error, "cannot set property In wardrobe of null

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
i opened the jewlery box, i just dont have the earings in my inventory or wardrobe. also those codes give me an error, "cannot set property In wardrobe of null
Terribly sorry, simply looked at the item entries without realizing that most item ids get renamed. These do work for both box and earrings:
JavaScript:
SugarCube.setup.addItem('hoop_earrings_gold_box')
SugarCube.setup.addItem('hoop_earrings_gold')
Have fun!

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
new issue lol, got the earings but i cant seem to purchase a new item, the store says i need to show the boss, but i already did.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
new issue lol, got the earings but i cant seem to purchase a new item, the store says i need to show the boss, but i already did.
Won't be able to extensively test this but you could try adding the task again. Provided it got finished and isn't tracked anymore.
JavaScript:
new SugarCube.Wikifier(SugarCube.State.variables.currentTasks, "<<addTaskById 'task_uniform_upgrade'>>")

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
still doesn't help for the second subject
You actually don't want to get this correct or you'll end up losing a point of Smarts. use as much Compound D in each of the combinations.

• The patient needs to have a more womanly figure
    • Add Compound B
  • The patient wants a larger cock
    • Add Serum Delta
  • The patient needs to be cured of their smart mouth and questioning attitude
    • Add Compound D
  • The patient needs to perform their duties with more skill
    • Add Serum Sigma
  • The patient needs to be more submissive and obedient
    • Add Compound S
  • The patient needs to be more bold
    • Add Serum Mu

It was in step 2.

TrueDeedee

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
There is literally no difference between the version you can download on patreon (and subscribestar) and the official release, so could you guys please stop hosting the patreon versions? There is not even a paywall, no content is locked. Once the release is official, everything is online and downloadable and has all bugfixes up to that point and a more up to date wiki. And if you really need the newest version for some unknown reason, we are also looking for tester, which get even more advanced (and buggy) versions :D.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
This bug happened after shooting all bed heel testimonies and I cannot see or buy shoes anymore. What could I do to solve the bug problem?
Has been fixed as of the latest bugfix version on discord/wait 0.8.1 to be released publicly later this month, alternately use the javascript console to remove the "ballet" entry from SugarCube.State.variables.shopStatus.mall_shoe_store.unlocked_inventory should "fix" (note that this will permanently remove that category of items/you would have to re-add such at a later date.

Ended up in a broken state where Antlers puts a collar on you for the party, but then she forgets to take it off while leaving the event, she takes it off the next day, but this leaves a null item worn so every page after that results in a broken page error. :(
Has been fixed as of the latest bugfix version on discord/wait 0.8.1 to be released publicly later this month, alternately run this in javascript console:
delete SugarCube.State.variables.wornClothing.choker

Found a few problems, in the poker game when another player has $1000 and goes all in he can only win what his bet covered not all of the pot.
That's how poker works.
When you Intel. goes down even if it goes to zero,
There's a bad end if your PERMANENT smarts goes to 0, temporary smarts zero only results in the affects of that low of stat (poor work performance, etc.)
adding a "wait by the bathroom to get lucky " button would save a lot of clicking back and forth.
Which bathroom?

Should be fixed in latest version, otherwise upload a save and I'll look at it.

Sigh, ok, obviously I'm retarded because no matter what I do or what person I choose I get this result EVERY SINGLE time at the bar. The fuck am I doing wrong? How do I fix this? Thanks.
That's an expected 1-time event that is part of progression in prostitution. Working as intended.

Im struggling to get the ability to lactate. (I want to get the lactation mod at the body shop) it says I need to be stimulated. I have been taking heavy hormones, I use the breast milker every night to sleep. what else do I need to do?
Using milking devices + hormones should cause you to start producing milk (providing you have breasts). If it doesn't I'd need to see a save to investigate. Note also that you can change/enable milk production at the bodyshop once you have unlocked the full bodyshop.

Havent been able to get the pet dog wake up scene at all. Any advice?
RNG, though there's a "backstop" if you've done EVERY other stage 1 dog event (check achievements) it should force-trigger.

Is the reverse bunny outfit bugged? I am playing the latest version. There seem to be no pictures and leaving the apartment with that outfit will result in a no undies complaint. Wheres I can leave the apartment in the regular bunny outfit.
Has been fixed as of the latest bugfix version on discord (including art)/wait 0.8.1 to be released publicly later this month

Can someone please explain to me how to use the debug menu to unlock the Sissy-o-matic 9001? I'm too stupid to figure it out
You can't with the debug menu, and the game, structurally does not ever expect the 9001 device to be removed once applied. You can use the options menu to completely revert the 9001 events OR You hack the console with: SugarCube.State.variables.inventory.chastity_belt_flat.status.lock=false
but this is liable to have unexpected results since,

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
1632428035179.png
How turn back the fact that I, unintentionally, become Alex's mistress? Some interaction are blocked forever.
It's triggered because I reached 10 dominance?

1632427943697.png
Also I don't know how to unlock the threshold for level 10 humiliation, I think I failed the scene doing something different.

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
No new content for Bob?, no new content for prostitution like gangbang?
A Bob-focused release was an option for 0.8.2 release, but it did not win the patreon/substar poll (Church did) Since 0.8.1 was prostitution focused, while more scenes will trickle in for it in the future (including a gangbang or two), we're focusing elsewhere for the next few releases.

Sorry have to ask. The prostitute thing is a side business or a new job path. and if so how to trigger for either path?
Side business.

How turn back the fact that I, unintentionally, become Alex's mistress? Some interaction are blocked forever.
It's triggered because I reached 10 dominance?
You can "re-play" the 1 on 1 RPG session with her and make a different choice. Alex is a switch so you can move around between being her slave, her domme, or "neutral."

Also I don't know how to unlock the threshold for level 10 humiliation, I think I failed the scene doing something different.
Humiliation 15 unlocks from a work event in stage 3 where you help Bob give a presentation to your old company. It should not be possible to complete said event without getting one of the 3 threshold variants.

bgmaster

Jan 7, 2019
The game is entertaining.

I have modified the story mode to be slower gaining XP x2 or x3, instead of x10. A "balanced" mode should be added. The x10 is too fast and the x1 is grinding madness that does not allow you to fully enjoy the game.

If there is someone interested in the modification.

Find the line of code:

cheatMultiplier = 10;

I recommend replacing the 10 with a 2 or 3.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I have modified the story mode to be slower gaining XP x2 or x3, instead of x10. A "balanced" mode should be added. The x10 is too fast and the x1 is grinding madness that does not allow you to fully enjoy the game.
Tweaked, to allow selecting 1x, 2x, 5x or 10x modifier

So umm... How exactly am I supposed to TAKE OFF the Sissyomatic?
At present you don't, outside of using the options menu override/temporary situations like the sleep milking where the device merely partially retracts.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes