LLz

Feb 2, 2018
I literally stated which version I was using, 0.8.2.3, and I already indirectly answered that I am playing on a save from a prior version - the version in question being the 0.8.2.1 from the OP.
Just wanted to check because that item you mentioned you bought doesn't exist in 8.2.1, but I'll just chalk that up to you misremembering that.

Oct 16, 2017
Just wanted to check because that item you mentioned you bought doesn't exist in 8.2.1, but I'll just chalk that up to you misremembering that.
I'm not misremembering things, nor am I wrong.
The only thing that might be incorrect is the name, but the item is the same.
The item that is now called White Latex See-Through Blouse could be bought in 0.8.2.1, and I did buy it in 0.8.2.1.
But when I checked the store, the White Latex See-Through Blouse was available for purchase, while the new White Latex Blouse item is shown as bought.
What I think happened is that, when they added a new item, they somehow managed to switch the image coding.

The previous White Latex Blouse got a new name, and with the new name, the new White Latex Blouse replaced the old one, instead of just renaming the old White Latex Blouse to the new name and letting the new White Latex Blouse be purchasable in the store.
What once was called White Latex Blouse in 0.8.2.1 is now called White Latex See-Through Blouse in 0.8.2.3, and with that name change, previously bought White Latex Blouse - aka. White Latex See-Through Blouse - got changed with the new White Latex Blouse, while you can now buy the White Latex See-Through Blouse - for a second time - at the store.

Last edited:

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Anyway, attached is my unofficial fix for all the shop issues:

Or actually, just go to the discord bugfix room, they seem to have a bugfixed version there, checking it out now...

I'm not misremembering things, nor am I wrong.
The only thing that might be incorrect is the name, but the item is the same.
The item that is now called White Latex See-Through Blouse could be bought in 0.8.2.1, and I did buy it in 0.8.2.1.
But when I checked the store, the White Latex See-Through Blouse was available for purchase, while the new White Latex Blouse item is shown as bought.
What I think happened is that, when they added a new item, they somehow managed to switch the image coding.

The previous White Latex Blouse got a new name, and with the new name, the new White Latex Blouse replaced the old one, instead of just renaming the old White Latex Blouse to the new name and letting the new White Latex Blouse be purchasable in the store.
What once was called White Latex Blouse in 0.8.2.1 is now called White Latex See-Through Blouse in 0.8.2.3, and with that name change, previously bought White Latex Blouse - aka. White Latex See-Through Blouse - got changed with the new White Latex Blouse, while you can now buy the White Latex See-Through Blouse - for a second time - at the store.
Ok, so it's you linking the images in a way that is misordered and confusing, it just seems like they updated the images of the white latex blouse and used the old image for the new see through version. Wouldn't call that a bug, just ocnfusing.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017
Ok, so it's you linking the images in a way that is misordered and confusing, it just seems like they updated the images of the white latex blouse and used the old image for the new see through version. Wouldn't call that a bug, just ocnfusing.
The top of the three images is the old White Latex Blouse, that is now called White Latex See-Through Blouse.
The middle of the three images is the new White Latex Blouse.
The bottom of the three images is the old White Latex Blouse.

They gave the old White Latex Blouse a new image, and a new description, then added a new clothing article called White Latex See-Through Blouse that used the image and description of the old White Latex Blouse, this change caused the White Latex Blouse that was bought prior to 0.8.2.3 to change into the new White Latex Blouse instead of simply changing the name of the old White Latex Blouse into White Latex See-Through Blouse to make room for a new clothing article called White Latex Blouse.

In other words, the way they added that new White Latex Blouse force-changed the old White Latex Blouse into the new one, making it so people with old save files now have to buy the White Latex See-Through Blouse to get their old White Latex Blouse back.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Error during the second anal training scene with Hank when wearing the leather jacket in lieu of a shirt (version 0.8.2.3):

1637606341941.png

View attachment 1512558
Choosing the second option, followed by "Reset," results in an endless loop that keeps showing the "Reset" part of this scene over and over, while 3 minutes flies by for each press of "Reset." This goes on even past normal end of work-day hours.
Has been fixed, you're on an older version.

0.8.2.3 is the official public version of 0.8.2.x code/writing/art complete + all bugfixes to date.
The reset loop error was still in the 0.8.2.3 version I've just downloaded from tfgames, though admittedly I haven't checked the discord for more recent bugfixes.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
is the current latest bugfix version in their discord, which at minimum fixes the major shop issues, and I believe this loop issue too.

Reactions: gregers
Oct 16, 2017
is the current latest bugfix version in their discord, which at minimum fixes the major shop issues, and I believe this loop issue too.
I think that bugfix is Patreon/SubscribeStar supporter only bugfix, cause I couldn't find any bugfix when I checked their discord after your previous message.

Oct 16, 2017
It's pinned in the bugfix channel.
I am not a supporter, and there is no bugfix channel on their discord server.
That means that the bugfix channel is hidden behind a role, one most likely either given to you because you help them report bugs often, or because you are supporting them on either Patreon or Subscribestar.
I asked once for them to fix a bug for me on my save file, instead of fixing it and giving me the fixed save file, they told me that I can't get the fixed save file until I support them.

Never mind, turns out they don't have a Bugfix channel, nor do they post bugfixes in the Announcement channel, or have a Devlog channel where they could post proper versions and bugfix versions.
They throw the bugfixes inside the Bug channel, a channel no one would first think about when looking for a bugfix version because you'd think "bugs" is a channel you go to report bugs, not find fixes.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That means that the bugfix channel is hidden behind a role, one most likely either given to you because you help them report bugs often, or because you are supporting them on either Patreon or Subscribestar.
I asked once for them to fix a bug for me on my save file, instead of fixing it and giving me the fixed save file, they told me that I can't get the fixed save file until I support them.
Bugfixes for the public version (so currently 0.8.2.3) are freely available on their discord server, though I can't remember in which channel off hand. Fixes for the current patreon version are for supporters only (until it becomes public) and go up in a separate channel.

Oct 16, 2017
Bugfixes for the public version (so currently 0.8.2.3) are freely available on their discord server, though I can't remember in which channel off hand. Fixes for the current patreon version are for supporters only (until it becomes public) and go up in a separate channel.
Yeah, I just figured out that they put their bugfixes inside the last channel I would expect a bugfix to be posted in, the Bugs channel, where you would go to for reporting bugs.

Oct 16, 2017
Version 0.8.2.3g
Titles of items in the leftmost square of the wardrobe get slightly cut off by the left border, meaning some of the beginning of the names are unreadable.

The Women's Black Jeans are still the same color as the Women's Jeans.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018

Never mind, turns out they don't have a Bugfix channel, nor do they post bugfixes in the Announcement channel, or have a Devlog channel where they could post proper versions and bugfix versions.
They throw the bugfixes inside the Bug channel, a channel no one would first think about when looking for a bugfix version because you'd think "bugs" is a channel you go to report bugs, not find fixes.
Kind of both really, but yes, I meant the bugs channel as the bugfix channel, my bad.

Also, you'll probably get a faster response posting bugs in said channel anyway. (unless of course we get access to the patreon version in which case we can also help to fix them here)

Oct 16, 2017
Kind of both really, but yes, I meant the bugs channel as the bugfix channel, my bad.

Also, you'll probably get a faster response posting bugs in said channel anyway. (unless of course we get access to the patreon version in which case we can also help to fix them here)
I have been getting responses often on my bug reports here, and feel much more comfortable reporting bugs in this place than on Discord.

Oct 16, 2017
Version 0.8.2.3j
msedge_2021-11-23_19-57-36.png
The two of them - PC and Alex - share a Cum-filled treat, but when I press "Head to the couch for snuggle time" no xp is given to Cum. Pointing this out in case it was meant to give xp.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes