sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Anyone know how could I get the breeder's mark and hip rose tattoos in game?
If you mean on the character model, you can't, those art files are part of WIP tattoo and the code to get them to render hasn't been finished (and sorry, no ETA).

Version 0.8.2.3j
View attachment 1515705
The two of them - PC and Alex - share a Cum-filled treat, but when I press "Head to the couch for snuggle time" no xp is given to Cum. Pointing this out in case it was meant to give xp.
Warping to the scene awarded xp as expected, but there might be something more subtle going on that I would need a save to debug. Also note that xp won't show up if you're at the cap unless you enable such in the options, so double check that wasn't the case?

Hello is there a way to remove the filter from the pictures? :)
I'm not sure what pictures you're referring to, but I'm almost certain the answer is no, images in game are the images on disc, we're not applying any additional runtime filtering.

May 10, 2021
Secretary Version: 0.8.2.4 posted by Deedee on Discord — Yesterday at 11:28 PM. Thank you Deedee (y)(y):love:

Mega

FYI: The password to unlock the rar file is "secretary"

Bug fix secretary_build0824a posted by Sashka on Discord — Today at 1:43 AM. Thank you Sashka (y)(y):love:

Thanks a lot for the posting! BTW the last link showed "the channel does not exist" and could you please give another way of downloading?

May 10, 2021
Could someone please tell me how to get the pink cat ears/tail set and the devil tail? I remember that I got the pink cat set in previous save but cannot get one now

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Could someone please tell me how to get the pink cat ears/tail set and the devil tail? I remember that I got the pink cat set in previous save but cannot get one now
You get the first set of cat ears from Alex if you do kitty roleplay with her, once you have that pair, you can buy the pink ones in the mall. The devil tail was not appearing in shops, has been fixed in discord version.

May 10, 2021
You get the first set of cat ears from Alex if you do kitty roleplay with her, once you have that pair, you can buy the pink ones in the mall. The devil tail was not appearing in shops, has been fixed in discord version.
Thanks a lot! BTW how could I learn to apply expert and movie star makeup by myself? Just cannot complete the a-slut quest

May 10, 2021

Makeup - wear feminine makeup

Forced:
  • After your first inspection wearing full female attire to work, refuse to wear makeup. After coming up with excuse not to wear it and given the makeup kit, rebel and make a mess of your face. After this, Mrs. Antlers will put a strange mask on your face and it will apply long lasting makeup to your face by force.
Money:
  • After your first inspection wearing full female attire to work, ask for a pay raise to cover the expenses to get makeup. Receive money from Mrs. Antlers to get your makeup done professionally.
Voluntary:
  • After applying makeup at home, leave your apartment.
OR
  • After applying makeup and wearing unisex clothing, leave your apartment.
OR
  • After applying makeup and wearing female clothing, leave your apartment.
OR
  • After applying makeup and wearing a maid outfit, leave your apartment.
  • Note: talk to Alex then watch tutorials online to learn makeup.
Obedient:
  • After your first inspection wearing full female attire to work, agree with Mrs. Antler’s suggestion to wear makeup but point out you could use some instruction. Candy then shows up and teaches you all about makeup.
I know, now I can apply several kinds of makeup, but I would like to figure out how to learn "expert" "movie star" and "camgirl" these three particular makeup type. Would appreciate it if you could help me figure out~ 001.png 002.png

May 10, 2021
I've learned the Moviestar makeup from Candy, now I don't exactly remember what triggered it. But like it says in the guide "After your first inspection wearing full female attire to work, agree with Mrs. Antler’s suggestion to wear makeup but point out you could use some instruction. Candy then shows up and." Candy is the one to teach you, but like I said, I don't recall what triggered it :) Also, I need to start fresh with all them bug fixes every other day :rolleyes:o_O I'm thinking about making a list of "Milestones" and "Triggers" so things get hopefully more apparent :) (Not making any promises though)
Yeah I've told to Candy but no...no movie star only ultimate bimbo

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Movie star make-up can't be learned yet, IIRC. Candy'll teach you the bimbo style, and the salon in the mall will apply the movie star style, but you can't learn it at the make up skill's current stat cap.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Moviestar is not learnable until a higher makeup skill than is presently obtainable in-game. You can get it applied at the salon by wearing ultimate bimbo, but you can't (yet) learn it yourself.

Whats up with the missing image files? Where can I get an old copy with the missing files?
Thanks
You need to get version 0.7.9 or earlier for the removed videos.

is there a way to force certain events. i cant get some of the moving box events to trigger, it always repeats the same 3.
They do not loop until you've done all of them (provided you qualify - you need to have 10+ in the associated fetish, or 3+ in the case of bestiality, though note bestiality will not trigger if the fetish is disabled, or if you haven't talked to your therapist about dog bestiality yet, piss will not trigger if you have the fetish disabled).
My guess is that you need to raise up some of your other fetishes for them to trigger, check the stat screen + wiki for threshold hints.

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
They do not loop until you've done all of them (provided you qualify - you need to have 10+ in the associated fetish, or 3+ in the case of bestiality, though note bestiality will not trigger if the fetish is disabled, or if you haven't talked to your therapist about dog bestiality yet, piss will not trigger if you have the fetish disabled).
My guess is that you need to raise up some of your other fetishes for them to trigger, check the stat screen + wiki for threshold hints.
ive maxed out all the fetishes, i just cant get Bestiality: BE, BDSM: SM, or Bondage: BD to trigger, i have all the pre req. the other ones just loop, ive tried an ealier version, and the update hoping it fixed itself but i got nada

May 10, 2021
I've completed the working retreat and moved to the upper floor. BUT I cannot complete the A-slut task and Mr. Pawn has never shown up during the Thursday working party? What should I do now? Somebody please help:eek:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
ive maxed out all the fetishes, i just cant get Bestiality: BE, BDSM: SM, or Bondage: BD to trigger, i have all the pre req. the other ones just loop, ive tried an ealier version, and the update hoping it fixed itself but i got nada
Without a save I can't really tell anything else. The way it's coded you shouldn't get a repeat until you've done all the events you qualify for (based on fetish flags), the bestiality has the psychiatrist requirement, the rest just key off skill level being > 10. If that isn't happening I'd need a save to figure out why.

I've completed the working retreat and moved to the upper floor. BUT I cannot complete the A-slut task and Mr. Pawn has never shown up during the Thursday working party? What should I do now? Somebody please help:eek:
Most likely you have not sufficiently progressed with the President of Nintendolls, you need to have gotten as far as the At The Office -> Making Reparations -> "Corporate Cooperation" achievement, which occurs while assisting Twig as a nurse. That + being in stage 4 is the "trigger" for Pawn to show up at the start of partys

May 10, 2021
Without a save I can't really tell anything else. The way it's coded you shouldn't get a repeat until you've done all the events you qualify for (based on fetish flags), the bestiality has the psychiatrist requirement, the rest just key off skill level being > 10. If that isn't happening I'd need a save to figure out why.

Most likely you have not sufficiently progressed with the President of Nintendolls, you need to have gotten as far as the At The Office -> Making Reparations -> "Corporate Cooperation" achievement, which occurs while assisting Twig as a nurse. That + being in stage 4 is the "trigger" for Pawn to show up at the start of partys
Thanks! Just restarted and wish that I could get as many achievements as possible hahaha!

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes