ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
They aren't required, all such content is avoidable (unless you specifically turn on the fetish flags to make it forced)
I had always thought that turning those fetish flags (in the first psychiatric "test," right?) just meant that Ms. Antler and Dr. Trapper will take one look at the results and say, "oh, so you don't like infantilism/degradation/CBT/whatever, don't you? Well, no matter, we'll make you like it, soon enough."

Never really considered that you could choose certain fetish flags to make your MC develop into what you actually want her to become. But I'll keep your words in mind for the future.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
A Minor thing I noticed during the very end of the Get Serviced Cafe 52 event while not able to produce milk:
"You nod slowly as she turns her monitor to face you and show a picture of you and Candy in the midst of the climax of your "servicing" - your eyes wide above the "out of service" gag, your breasts full and spurting as Candy almost hangs in mid-air in the midst of a powerful thrust."
My PC's breasts were not spurting, although it could be fixed with an easy "and dick/cock/penis spurting" for my PC's case, as she still has her penis.

Now, I don't know if it is possible to force lactation through enough nipple or breast stimulation - like from that scene above, - but if not, then that scene seems to have triggered something in the coding to make the game think my PC is lactating because when I interact with the plant at home now, it gives me the option to have my PC milked.
Fixed, though note that scene can unlock producing milk. Milk production unlocks either from getting the procedure done at the bodyshop, or being on hormones and having breasts while experiencing an intense breast stimulation (such as that scene)

A slight personal annoyance: When being promoted to Executive SISSI Secretary, you get forced out of the building after the promotion celebration, this is frustrating if you happen to have had plans of talking to Antlers about the Crystal or Dr. Twig for furthering the scenes with him.
Fixed

I had always thought that turning those fetish flags (in the first psychiatric "test," right?) just meant that Ms. Antler and Dr. Trapper will take one look at the results and say, "oh, so you don't like infantilism/degradation/CBT/whatever, don't you? Well, no matter, we'll make you like it, soon enough."

Never really considered that you could choose certain fetish flags to make your MC develop into what you actually want her to become. But I'll keep your words in mind for the future.
The "assessment" is an in-universe way for you to tweak your experience (and you can change them at any time via the options menu), they fall into 3 categories: "core"/unavoidable fetishes (these are the ones that are "stuck" and can't be disabled, this is stuff that's core to the game and cannot be turned off), the "rape others" option (this will lead directly to a bad end, it's not that type of game), and optional fetishes (everything else, if disabled those scenes/scene variants will not occur). There is a second, similar assessment when you are first introduced to the bodyshop that allows control over how, and how "forced" your initial interactions with that location will be.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The "assessment" is an in-universe way for you to tweak your experience (and you can change them at any time via the options menu), they fall into 3 categories: "core"/unavoidable fetishes (these are the ones that are "stuck" and can't be disabled, this is stuff that's core to the game and cannot be turned off), the "rape others" option (this will lead directly to a bad end, it's not that type of game), and optional fetishes (everything else, if disabled those scenes/scene variants will not occur). There is a second, similar assessment when you are first introduced to the bodyshop that allows control over how, and how "forced" your initial interactions with that location will be.
I understand that that is its main purpose, to allow the player to toggle kinks they'd rather not be exposed to. But there are also some scenes where other characters (Antlers, I think?) refer to the assessment as marking things the MC must be into; style of "How dare you try to refuse this, you said on the assessment you liked it!" If it was actually to be filled out on behalf of the MC in the early game, before their journey into debauchery, they'd likely toggle almost everything off.

It's not a very major issue, but the two perceptions of the assessment (in-universe, on behalf of the MC, or meta-game, on behalf of the player) occasionally clash with each other.

Oct 16, 2017
Milk production unlocks either from getting the procedure done at the bodyshop, or being on hormones and having breasts while experiencing an intense breast stimulation (such as that scene)
Ah, yeah. I thought I could remember something like that happening in a previous save, where after I had been stimulating my PC's nipples and breasts during masturbation a few times each day over a period of several days, the PC did start lactating.
The only thing in that case wrong with that scene would be that the only mention of spurting from one's breasts was from Antlers, while in the scene itself there was no mention of the PC's breasts suddenly starting to lactate.
Anyway, glad it's fixed ^^

Oct 16, 2017
I gave the Data Crystal to Antlers, but for some reason - maybe because I stole it back from her office? - I don't have the "Passing it up the Chain" achievement.

I'm pretty sure the second last one shouldn't be there at the very start - prior to making any choices.
msedge_2021-11-18_17-05-50.png
I think one of the two is meant to be "I don't feel like doing anything," while the other is "I've already done all I wanted to do."

Coming back from the company retreat, the first day heading for work, this happens after I leave the apartment and select a travel method to work.
1529179_msedge_2021-11-19_04-07-50.png
It should probably be fixed so it triggers the moment the player presses "Leave apartment" button, otherwise the text makes little sense.

Oral Presentation ends with a "Work" instead of a "Return to work," because of this, instead of continuing the work, it sends the player back to the start of the work-day screen.
msedge_2021-11-20_23-24-38.png

In Stage 4 you unlock new Latex Lingerie that comes with a full mid-section covering garter, as of right now, this garter does not function as a corset.
Given how the garter is a huge part of the lingerie set, it should probably be made into functioning as a corset to retain the look of the set.

This achievement seems to be given before Re-visiting Café 52, I got the scene where I got coffee from the 142nd floor, and Antlers tells me to get it from Café 52 next time. Either that, or I got it during Lunch when, for some reason, I still end up at the 52'nd floor Canteen, or one on the 142nd floor that Hank also works at?
The Only Place That Brews it Right
Re-visit Cafe 52 after moving upstairs.

If your "Hours worked today:" states "8.5/8.5," shouldn't "Work completed today:" then show more than "84%"?
Or does the "Work completed today:" only count the uninterrupted time, while the "Hours worked today:" counts both uninterrupted and interrupted?

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017
How do you get the "Pulling It All Together" version of "Meant to be Collared?
Also, how do you activate Penis Shrinking content? It isn't an option in the Fetish Flags area... Unless it is combined with the "Small Penis Humiliation" flag?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I gave the Data Crystal to Antlers, but for some reason - maybe because I stole it back from her office? - I don't have the "Passing it up the Chain" achievement.
Fixed
I'm pretty sure the second last one shouldn't be there at the very start - prior to making any choices.
View attachment 1506328
I think one of the two is meant to be "I don't feel like doing anything," while the other is "I've already done all I wanted to do."
Fixed
Coming back from the company retreat, the first day heading for work, this happens after I leave the apartment and select a travel method to work.
View attachment 1507749
It should probably be fixed so it triggers the moment the player presses "Leave apartment" button, otherwise the text makes little sense.
Fixed
Oral Presentation ends with a "Work" instead of a "Return to work," because of this, instead of continuing the work, it sends the player back to the start of the work-day screen.
View attachment 1510662
Fixed
In Stage 4 you unlock new Latex Lingerie that comes with a full mid-section covering garter, as of right now, this garter does not function as a corset.
Given how the garter is a huge part of the lingerie set, it should probably be made into functioning as a corset to retain the look of the set.
But it's not mechanical a corset, corsets provide tightlacing, it's just a long garter.

This achievement seems to be given before Re-visiting Café 52, I got the scene where I got coffee from the 142nd floor, and Antlers tells me to get it from Café 52 next time. Either that, or I got it during Lunch when, for some reason, I still end up at the 52'nd floor Canteen, or one on the 142nd floor that Hank also works at?
The Only Place That Brews it Right
Re-visit Cafe 52 after moving upstairs.
rewrote achiev description
If your "Hours worked today:" states "8.5/8.5," shouldn't "Work completed today:" then show more than "84%"?
Or does the "Work completed today:" only count the uninterrupted time, while the "Hours worked today:" counts both uninterrupted and interrupted?
As you move through the game your work efficiency expectation goes up, ie: you are expected to complete more work than the "base" quantity you could complete in an hour. This is accomplished by having higher stats/working harder/etc.

How do you get the "Pulling It All Together" version of "Meant to be Collared?
All fem style unlocks are described on the wiki

Also, how do you activate Penis Shrinking content? It isn't an option in the Fetish Flags area... Unless it is combined with the "Small Penis Humiliation" flag?
Take hormones.

Oct 16, 2017
But it's not mechanical a corset, corsets provide tightlacing, it's just a long garter.
No, I get that it is just a longer garter, that's what I even pointed out. It's so long that, if you were to add a corset, you wouldn't get to see any of the garters. So, to still be able to see the garter while still wearing a corset, the garter could be made to function like a corset on top of being a garter.
All fem style unlocks are described on the wiki
I actually use the wiki all the time, that's why I am asking here, cause the description only says "... after a spill," and I'm wondering what spill?

Oct 16, 2017
When arriving at the RPG Session the week after missing the session, choosing Alex for penance, the game treats it as if none of that happened by giving the scene you usually get when arriving before everyone else.
msedge_2021-11-21_14-29-19.png
There should be a new scene written up to take into account having just been punished and shown penance, something like:
"Well! Now that that's over, let's get back to business, shall we?"

So, Alexa has fucked my PC's ass more than twice, but I still don't get this achievement.
A Magical Offering:
Get done by Alexa.
Is there something special I need to do instead of just doing a Private Game with her and getting fucked by her?

Never mind, turns out that the achievement recognizes the "Grind back against her." route of getting fucked by her.

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I actually use the wiki all the time, that's why I am asking here, cause the description only says "... after a spill," and I'm wondering what spill?
it's a RNG event on the way to work in stage 4, not on fridays.

When arriving at the RPG Session the week after missing the session, choosing Alex for penance, the game treats it as if none of that happened by giving the scene you usually get when arriving before everyone else.
View attachment 1511823
There should be a new scene written up to take into account having just been punished and shown penance, something like:
"Well! Now that that's over, let's get back to business, shall we?"
Has been fixed.

Reactions: Astra Starwalker
Oct 16, 2017
msedge_2021-11-21_22-33-55.png
Choosing the second option, followed by "Reset," results in an endless loop that keeps showing the "Reset" part of this scene over and over, while 3 minutes flies by for each press of "Reset." This goes on even past normal end of work-day hours.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
v0.8.2.3 appears to be out in the tfgames.site, though still no wiki update and ingame patch logs is the same as v0.8.2.1; I assume it's just a bugfixed version update.

Reactions: gregers

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
View attachment 1512558
Choosing the second option, followed by "Reset," results in an endless loop that keeps showing the "Reset" part of this scene over and over, while 3 minutes flies by for each press of "Reset." This goes on even past normal end of work-day hours.
Has been fixed, you're on an older version.

v0.8.2.3 appears to be out in the tfgames.site, though still no wiki update and ingame patch logs is the same as v0.8.2.1; I assume it's just a bugfixed version update.
0.8.2.3 is the official public version of 0.8.2.x code/writing/art complete + all bugfixes to date.

Reactions: gregers
Oct 16, 2017
Has been fixed, you're on an older version.
I'm using the latest version posted in the OP here on F95Zone, if some of my reports are old, then there's nothing much I can do about it. But I'll be updating to 0.8.2.3 via tfgamesite now, so future reports will be from that version.

May 10, 2021
The error page jumps out when the mouse move through some of the purchase options? What could I do to stop the jump out error page and successfully buy things? 1112.png

Reactions: syslink
Oct 16, 2017
In 0.8.2.3:
Missing images:
Black Denim Skirt, Kitty-Cat Pasties, and Pink Tassle Pasties, Big Red Sunglasses Headpiece, Little Black Latex Dress, Large Electronic Pink Cat Tail Plug.

In each store with multiple Categories, the category defaults back to the bottom-most Category each time one either inspects or purchases something, this should be fixed so the selected Category remains the one chosen even after inspecting or purchasing something.

Gothic Plateau Heels isn't tagged as Gothic, like some other things are, given the "Gothic" in the name, that should probably be added to the tags.

On the first floor/area, hovering over anything other than Gas Mask has a pop-up error box appear,

After some thinking, it seems that many things bought prior to the 0.8.2.3 update cause a pop-up error box to appear when previously bought items are hovered over.

In 0.8.2.1 I bought this clothing article and placed it in my wardrobe,
msedge_2021-11-22_18-53-50.png
But after I switched to 0.8.2.3 and checked the store and wardrobe,
msedge_2021-11-22_18-52-28.png
this clothing article is suddenly in my wardrobe and labeled in the store as bought.
msedge_2021-11-22_19-04-11.png
I downloaded the 0.8.2.1 version again and loaded a save file from before using 0.8.2.3, and can now confirm that something funky must have happened during the addition of the new Latex blouse.

It looks like Women's Jeans from 0.8.2.1 has been renamed into Women's Black Jeans, but instead of the Women's Jeans changing color from Blue to Black along with the Name change, it remains a Blue Colored Women's Black Jeans.

This pops up whenever I hover over Pink Striped Panties
msedge_2021-11-22_13-22-06.png

This pops up whenever I hover over Bed Heels Box
msedge_2021-11-22_13-31-15.png

This pops up when I hover over DIY Pedicure Kit
msedge_2021-11-22_13-34-55.png

This pops up when clicking on - or entering - Unrestrained Pleasure: Sex Toy Store
msedge_2021-11-22_13-46-14.png

Last edited:
Reactions: burningbacteria

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
In 0.8.2.3:
Checking, from which version are you loading from?

I'm looking through 8.2.1 and don't see any instance of White Latex See-Through Blouse. If you were using any sort of test version between this and 8.2.3, please use saves from versions before that; Test versions are naturally not stable.

Last edited:
May 10, 2021

I'm looking through 8.2.1 and don't see any instance of White Latex See-Through Blouse. If you were using any sort of test version between this and 8.2.3, please use saves from versions before that; Test versions are naturally not stable.
Downloaded form tfgames site and restart from the very beginning. It is not able to purchase items like makeup mirror and web camera due to the error windows so the continuity is in chaos. BTW could the mask in general store trigger any event?

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
I'm not sure if the 8.2.3 version is a fully debugged version either, considering that it just added an overhaul of the shop UI, and it appears it's that shop UI that's being problematic, though regardless, going through some of the errors and seeing how it can be fixed.

First issue I note (though might have been an old issue), game tries to render plugs even if they are not visible (and hence has no relevant image); there is a tag to determine if a plug is visible, but no checks to see if an item is a plug to begin with; adding the check if an item is a plug fixes that, though some of the plug images also needs to be renamed to match the code name as well.

Second issue I note: shops now has a feature to update the body doll with the relevant item that is being displayed... which breaks whenever there are items which cannot be worn (like the bed heels box, or bed restraints). Doing a sanity check to see if the item has a clothing slot fixes this.

Third issue I note: there seems to be some issue with unbought items as well, the game appears to be checking for some properties of bought items on them, thus throwing an error since there's no properties to be read. Adding a sanity check for null values fixes that.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017

I literally stated which version I was using, 0.8.2.3, and I already indirectly answered that I am playing on a save from a prior version - the version in question being the 0.8.2.1 from the OP.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes