HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Does putting direct commands into the console not work anymore? Whenever I try to put in things like "SugarCube.State.variables.inventory.sissy_pill_mk1.stack=xxx", it always kicks back an error that SugarCube is not defined.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
another forced fem game, cuz there aren't a thousand of those on here already...why does no one make a game where the mc feminizes others? there's a few (literally) that have a bit of that but its never a big part and often gets left in the dust for updates. 2 or 3 where you start to sissify some timid twink and then it gets forgotten.

uhh...this game is 5 years old, so if anything, it's one of the pioneers by that standard. Try Slut Manager maybe

Jul 20, 2018
another forced fem game, cuz there aren't a thousand of those on here already...why does no one make a game where the mc feminizes others? there's a few (literally) that have a bit of that but its never a big part and often gets left in the dust for updates. 2 or 3 where you start to sissify some timid twink and then it gets forgotten.
Another moron complaining in a thread that's obviously not aligned to his tastes...
Imagine if someone went to watch an iron man movie, only to complain during said movie that ant man isn't in it.

That's you Jackass

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
hey guys so quick question if anyone is also having the same issues.

I notice after a while i been having issues with the save system where i keep getting the storage is full error. Are this particalr save files THAT big? if so, do you guys know a way to reduce the size or bypass the issue?

1642472909447.png

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019

I notice after a while i been having issues with the save system where i keep getting the storage is full error. Are this particalr save files THAT big? if so, do you guys know a way to reduce the size or bypass the issue?

View attachment 1602847
I get that with chrome also every few months or so. Easiest and only solution I've found so far is to clear internet cache and cookies. Be warned though, you'll need to download save files for all of your html games, as unfourtunately you will lose all of those save files...I've since moved over to a different browser for my html games cause I got tired of restarting my games. So far haven't run into it yet, but I could be due for it again soon...or my new browser might be safe from it. Time will tell.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
This is just so weird to say. First of all, why comment on a game that clearly advertises its subject matter if you have no interest? And for that matter, this game has existed for multiple years. Why act like it’s brand new and just now offending your sensibilities?
Because its not like the tags are exclusive, you could have this game and a game like I was describing have the same tags. I just got a little frustrated and vented a tiny bit, seriously the worst i implied was unoriginality and now I got butthurt fanboys (not you) calling me names. I am allowed to have an opinion, which was, while not favorable , at least not insulting. All you cunts can fuck off (not you) acting like I'm not allowed to be disappointed finding a game with tags I like isn't what I'd hoped for.

Jul 20, 2018
Because its not like the tags are exclusive, you could have this game and a game like I was describing have the same tags. I just got a little frustrated and vented a tiny bit, seriously the worst i implied was unoriginality and now I got butthurt fanboys (not you) calling me names. I am allowed to have an opinion, which was, while not favorable , at least not insulting. All you cunts can fuck off (not you) acting like I'm not allowed to be disappointed finding a game with tags I like isn't what I'd hoped for.
Look man, I apologize for being rude.

But what type of response did you expect in a thread dedicated to the genre you dislike?
All it takes is 1 minute to look at the tags and images to tell you this isn't for you.

Your comment looks kind of like this (extreme example): Imagine a person walks into a gay bar, complains about the people of the same sex flirting with each other the whole time he/she's there, and then gets offended when they ask him/her to leave.

I have no issue with criticism about the game, but these types of complaints aren't helping anybody.

Just like you're tired of seeing these types of games showing up in your feed and decided to vent.
I'm tired of seeing those comments and decided to do the same.

And I'm sorry for lashing out.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Look man, I apologize for being rude.

But what type of response did you expect in a thread dedicated to the genre you dislike?
All it takes is 1 minute to look at the tags and images to tell you this isn't for you.

Your comment looks kind of like this (extreme example): Imagine a person walks into a gay bar, complains about the people of the same sex flirting with each other the whole time he/she's there, and then gets offended when they ask him/her to leave.

I have no issue with criticism about the game, but these types of complaints aren't helping anybody.

Just like you're tired of seeing these types of games showing up in your feed and decided to vent.
I'm tired of seeing those comments and decided to do the same.

And I'm sorry for lashing out.
I apologize too, but my point was that none of those tags are exclusive to this genre so its not like i deliberately looked for this kind of game just to bitch about it. They need like MC-centric tags like for example Sissification (MC) right there you get like 80% of the gist of the game and it brings the other tags into context.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I've tried old saves, create a new one and even opened it up in a different browser.
Has been fixed in the most recent discord release, to address manually:
SugarCube.State.variables.player.tattoos
anything that has a value of "test" needs to be changed to "", eg, if arm was "test" you would need to do:
SugarCube.State.variables.player.tattoos.arm = ""
repeat for all "test" values.

[/QUOTE]
Does putting direct commands into the console not work anymore? Whenever I try to put in things like "SugarCube.State.variables.inventory.sissy_pill_mk1.stack=xxx", it always kicks back an error that SugarCube is not defined.
There is nothing that should have changed that, usually that error happens because of incorrect capitalization of SugarCube (eg: Sugarcube would pop an error), so double check such is all I can suggest.

Yunipuma

May 16, 2018
It's only me or saves from old versions are messed up? All my custom clothes sets are dissapeared and I cannot create new custom sets. And yes, after a new game I can do it, but it means to start all over again...

thienma291292

Nov 1, 2017
Can you avoid being locked permanently?, i got the MC to have only vagina, but then got locked by Girl-o-matic 9001.... So now im i have to play again?

Yunipuma

May 16, 2018
Can you avoid being locked permanently?, i got the MC to have only vagina, but then got locked by Girl-o-matic 9001.... So now im i have to play again?
Do not use Girl-o-matic 9001 and do not surrender your key to the manager. Some content will be unavailable, but the game is playable just fine this way.

Indium

Jan 6, 2020
Okay, what the fuck. I'm dressed in the blandest, most boring office attire I own - how is this not formal enough for Sunday service at the Church?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Portgas6620

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020

An individual save can run up to over half a meg due to how twine does things, so, depending on your cache settings... (I have some ideas of how to thin things down, but it's tedious/probably not going to do so unless such wins a poll)

Hey I think there are some missing files
A couple minor items didn't get art in in time and we decided it wasn't worth delaying the release. We'll backfill when we can.

It's only me or saves from old versions are messed up? All my custom clothes sets are dissapeared and I cannot create new custom sets. And yes, after a new game I can do it, but it means to start all over again...
Nothing recently changed should have done anything to/with that, and I haven't seen such reported elsewhere. I'd need to look at the save.

Permanently giving up key is optional (though it will mean you can't reach certain content), through the options screen you can revert the 9001 (always permanently locked)/the decision to give up key.

Yunipuma

May 16, 2018
Nothing recently changed should have done anything to/with that, and I haven't seen such reported elsewhere. I'd need to look at the save.

Here is my latest save. Custom clothes sets 1-3 are examples of the problem - I cannot rename them at all. I'm using latest fix secretary_build0832r (at least now I can add new clothes sets). If you want, I can send more old save from version v0.8.2.1 (that version supports all clothes sets for me).

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes