max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: sceneVars is not defined<<set $scene.dream.dream = setup.getDream($player, $scene.no_nightmares)>>

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
The wiki/walkthrough for the game is structured really oddly , there's info about working as a nurse for Twig but no information on how to acatually proc the storyline to become a nurse, which is odd because you'd naturally expect that info to be filed under Twig, but instead lists therapist Trapper procced drug route while missing pretty much 99.9 percent of the Trapper route itself.

I've come back from wiki to find that info for myself here by piecing together info from other users here.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Can you get the MC to be fully female?
Yes, you do get access to a bodymod shop as story progresses for your body changing needs, has tits/penis size adjustments including replacement with a functional vagina, can also induce lactation for that milky goodness.

Reactions: hibc4

Nobodyyyy

Apr 14, 2019
I'm struggling to unlock the gym for some reason. I've went on two bar dates with Bob and he never initiated it. Although I was considerably feminized and a full employee by the time I started going on dates. I did some searching but no luck. What am I missing?

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Is there anyway to stop doing the VR experience with Dr. Trapper? I've exhausted all the options and at this point it feels pointless to be forced to still go to her.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Is there anyway to stop doing the VR experience with Dr. Trapper? I've exhausted all the options and at this point it feels pointless to be forced to still go to her.
You can just ignore it. It's therapy sessions that are what forced.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
You can just ignore it. It's therapy sessions that are what forced.
Nope, you can't ignore VR therapy, it's the verbal one that you can ignore. She'll have you drop absolutely everything that you're doing and throw a wrench into your plans, she can even stop your events mid-way before they end and halt your progress, she's broken my game flow multiple times for weeks by disabling my progress on particular days.

Just now she called me in gym shower attention with that guard lady that shows up in Aiko event about 5 seconds ago, that's how I know.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: sceneVars is not defined<<set $scene.dream.dream = setup.getDream($player, $scene.no_nightmares)>>
Thanks for the report, fixed in version 0832ac

The wiki/walkthrough for the game is structured really oddly , there's info about working as a nurse for Twig but no information on how to acatually proc the storyline to become a nurse, which is odd because you'd naturally expect that info to be filed under Twig, but instead lists therapist Trapper procced drug route while missing pretty much 99.9 percent of the Trapper route itself.

I've come back from wiki to find that info for myself here by piecing together info from other users here.
Because the wiki is incomplete, the focus is first on documenting new releases, then any free time is put towards backfilling based on what gets asked about more - the aphrodisiac trial spawned WAY more questions, so it was higher priority for documentation than earlier Twig content.

I'm struggling to unlock the gym for some reason. I've went on two bar dates with Bob and he never initiated it. Although I was considerably feminized and a full employee by the time I started going on dates. I did some searching but no luck. What am I missing?
Bob will invite you to the gym at the end of drinks on your 2nd+ date (not counting if you do a "code red"), and will continue to invite you ever time you finish a date until you show up Saturday. If you turn Bob evil before unlocking the gym, you will get an alternate event with the Guard at work.

If you have finished/accepted all events she should stop scheduling them, you can also no-show and she won't schedule until you sign up again.

Nope, you can't ignore VR therapy, it's the verbal one that you can ignore. She'll have you drop absolutely everything that you're doing and throw a wrench into your plans, she can even stop your events mid-way before they end and halt your progress, she's broken my game flow multiple times for weeks by disabling my progress on particular days.

Just now she called me in gym shower attention with that guard lady that shows up in Aiko event about 5 seconds ago, that's how I know.
That's because you have the "forced therapy" fetish activated. If that fetish is not active, you can stop attending VR at any point by no showing, then saying you don't want to continue when she calls to ask where you are.

Here is my latest save. Custom clothes sets 1-3 are examples of the problem - I cannot rename them at all. I'm using latest fix secretary_build0832r (at least now I can add new clothes sets). If you want, I can send more old save from version v0.8.2.1 (that version supports all clothes sets for me).
The problem is that you have a clothing set with a ' in it (which shouldn't be even possible, but might be a legacy thing due to you starting that save on a very old version) - anything that sorted "after" that existed, but was being hidden from the UI because you had essentially inadvertently hacked the page and broken the html. I fixed things (in version 0832ac) to be somewhat more robust in handling quotes. I hate quotes.

Yunipuma

May 16, 2018
The problem is that you have a clothing set with a ' in it (which shouldn't be even possible, but might be a legacy thing due to you starting that save on a very old version) - anything that sorted "after" that existed, but was being hidden from the UI because you had essentially inadvertently hacked the page and broken the html. I fixed things (in version 0832ac) to be somewhat more robust in handling quotes. I hate quotes.
Ah, so that's the problem! Thank you for reply.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
1642772117552.png
These choice have the same next panel (they conclude the commercial spot), is it normal or I'm missing something, stats, plot?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
These choice have the same next panel (they conclude the commercial spot), is it normal or I'm missing something, stats, plot?
Fixed in 0.8.32ad, thanks for the report

how do i gain dominance for my HOTTIES chart ?
The current dominance cap is 10, it hasn't won a poll to be implemented further. To get to 10 you'll want to do 1 on 1 role-playing with Alex, choose to dominate her (unlocks cap of 5), then work for Twig and mix up + use Serum Mu+ (unlocks cap of 10). Further thresholds will happen when such wins a content poll to be merged.

Reactions: deskald and Taikh

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
redytogame , thanks for the update btw i'm stuck "Use the fucking machine to forcibly face-rape yourself" only machine i can think of the blackbox? maybe? but can't get that threshold from it @ lvl 15 right now and the hint system says "Next thresholds: Practice deepthroating with a dragon dildo at home." i guess that's the "special dildo from antlers" no oral training option with antlers too soooo there im stuck lol

YES just followed your advice and it worked thank you got it

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes