gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
can some generous soul post 0.8.4 here :D
Better off waiting for the public release, IMO. Let the backers get their hands/other appendages on it early and work out the worst of the bugs, then there's a decent chance the public version will be playable without too many serious issues.

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
Better off waiting for the public release, IMO. Let the backers get their hands/other appendages on it early and work out the worst of the bugs, then there's a decent chance the public version will be playable without too many serious issues.
But some current mission are impossible to complete due to Tldr, like presenting your resume again, impressing Mr Pawn during evening party (require oral expertise by the cook due in 0.8.4) and these are non repeatable :(

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Permanently giving up key is optional (though it will mean you can't reach certain content), through the options screen you can revert the 9001 (always permanently locked)/the decision to give up key.
What content exactly does it lock you out of? Because I appear to be just stuck on probation until I permanently give up my key (though the probation has only been extended once so far so maybe that's just jumping the gun). Also, why can we not just turn off the chastity in the fetish flags?

Edit: No, I was not stuck on probation. I guess I was just impatient and assumed it would keep being extended. My questions still stand though.

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
What content exactly does it lock you out of? Because I appear to be just stuck on probation until I permanently give up my key (though the probation has only been extended once so far so maybe that's just jumping the gun). Also, why can we not just turn off the chastity in the fetish flags?

Edit: No, I was not stuck on probation. I guess I was just impatient and assumed it would keep being extended. My questions still stand though.
The major one currently is that being collared by Antlers requires giving up key (if chastity is enabled), and if you aren't collared by her you can't visit her house.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
The major one currently is that being collared by Antlers requires giving up key (if chastity is enabled), and if you aren't collared by her you can't visit her house.
Wait you can disable the chastity? Because for me it says "Penis Chastity Content: Enabled, Input Locked". Is disabling it a patron thing then? I can toggle the Universal Chastity flag, but I would also like to disable the Penis Chastity one.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Wait you can disable the chastity? Because for me it says "Penis Chastity Content: Enabled, Input Locked". Is disabling it a patron thing then? I can toggle the Universal Chastity flag, but I would also like to disable the Penis Chastity one.
Penis chastity can be disabled (which results that if you don't have a penis, you can stop doing chastity), disabling all chastity is planned, but has not been implemented (it's a more substantial change due to how the early game was written assuming chastity)

swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021
know the item code name? I can obtain from debug menu. Just give me code if you have it.

I skipped to the last available part, I didnt give it to Antlers tho.
I don't have that code, just the item description: "A fancy security key, made of some very strong metal alloy. It's for the advanced chastity device. I'd better not lose this!"

I played from the start (which was a bit painful) that's the only way I managed to hold on to the key.

electric_chastity_cage_key_ui.png

swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021
I'm about to turn down Antler's slave collar, which I think will cause problems for me later on. I am permanently in chasity 24/7 so I might be alright. Bob has also attacked Antlers for me, was taken away and brainwashed and is now evil Bob. Feels for lost fren Bob.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Penis chastity can be disabled (which results that if you don't have a penis, you can stop doing chastity), disabling all chastity is planned, but has not been implemented (it's a more substantial change due to how the early game was written assuming chastity)
How might I go about disabling the penis chastity then? Just not having a dick? Because I definitely can't toggle it off from the settings.

Edit: I think I get it now. So basically I can't actually have a penis and not have it locked in chastity (for now), right?

Last edited:

swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021
How might I go about disabling the penis chastity then? Just not having a dick? Because I definitely can't toggle it off from the settings.

Edit: I think I get it now. So basically I can't actually have a penis and not have it locked in chastity (for now), right?
If you have a vagina you will still be stuck in chasity, Antlers will whip up a chasity belt and strap it on you unless you get a chasity belt of your own from the sex store in the mall before that happens.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020

Penis chastity is currently mandatory, making it optional is planned, but when it happens hasn't been determined/will depend on backer polls.

If you have a vagina you will still be stuck in chasity, Antlers will whip up a chasity belt and strap it on you unless you get a chasity belt of your own from the sex store in the mall before that happens.
It is possible to stop doing chastity once you no longer have a penis based on what fetish flags you have set (there exists a fetish flag for no chastity at all, but it is currently always set to on/see above).

swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021
Penis chastity is currently mandatory, making it optional is planned, but when it happens hasn't been determined/will depend on backer polls.

It is possible to stop doing chastity once you no longer have a penis based on what fetish flags you have set (there exists a fetish flag for no chastity at all, but it is currently always set to on/see above).
I'll have to check the fetish flags out, thanks. There's also an option to revert 24/7 chasity in the options tab if Antlers has the chasity key permanently.

How does one get a vagina tho?
By visiting the Body Shop in the student quarter once it has opened to the public.

Reactions: Knightttt
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes