gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I was playing version 0.8.3.2
Can I open my save using this build0832am version?
Yeah, letter versions are bugfixes and should work with your save without any trouble: Just download and unpack the new html-file and put it in the folder next to the old one.

Reactions: Taikh

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I was playing version 0.8.3.2
Can I open my save using this build0832am version?
Any save from version 0.5.x or later should be forward compatible.

where/how to get the dragon dildo? can't seem to find it anywhere, needed for last oral threshold
Reward from beating the RPG campaign, you can also raise oral threshold via lessons with manager (option unlocked after the jaywalking on the way to work event).

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I hope they fix or change the corsets that you get in the A-Slut story, they become a requirement but kinda look bad in combination with the garterbelts which are also required. And fixing the black hair color would be nice, looks charcoal at best.

On another note, what's up with the collars, which ones can I get? I once had an event where I could pick either the slave or sissy collar, this scene didn't happend this time,now I can pick to get the slave collar at the office party. Are there any others to get (permanantly)? I would much rather keep my Spikedcollar (which I bought) or get the neck tattoo instead of the cheap looking slave one.

swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021
Say, is this MaletoFemale transformation or sissification?
Both.

After playing The Company with similar themes, this Secretary game seemed like a natural progression. I even called my BFF Chris and the bosses surname is Dee (they have those names in The Company). :D

It's getting more and more extreme and that's fine, it stops the boredom of the working hours. Unlike The Company it's easier to get a Game Over especially with THAT rape question at the Doctor's initial assessment. There's not much in the way of cheats like The Company, but that's fine too. :)

Time to take that pill ingame again, adieu.

Warwick666

Jan 27, 2019
I haven't played for many versions, now gave it a spin.
Are there some video clips missing compared to earlier versions?

swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021
There's a load of CGI animations ingame and more original art (especially at the Doctor's after suiting up). I don't know if they were added recently or were there before. I should imagine now that donations and RL money is involved (i.e. profit) copyrighted video was removed and replaced with original art works instead.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Some clips were stripped out because of rights issues as of v. 0.8. To restore them, you can download v. 0.7.9 (see e.g. redytogame's comment above) and copy the contents of the video folder to the current game version (without overwriting anything).

Note that you'll still come across missing artwork semi-regularly, where the content is yet to be added.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
There is an implemented way to pass the threshold of makeup for me to level up to 20 or is just through cheating?

ohdear ohgeez

Jun 19, 2019
I have a question about the image files, what is the Generic file used for ingame? I don't think I've seen those in any sprites before?
hmmmmmm.JPG

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I hope they fix or change the corsets that you get in the A-Slut story, they become a requirement but kinda look bad in combination with the garterbelts which are also required. And fixing the black hair color would be nice, looks charcoal at best.
The corset is only required to complete that quest, you don't have to wear it afterwards.

On another note, what's up with the collars, which ones can I get? I once had an event where I could pick either the slave or sissy collar, this scene didn't happend this time,now I can pick to get the slave collar at the office party. Are there any others to get (permanantly)? I would much rather keep my Spikedcollar (which I bought) or get the neck tattoo instead of the cheap looking slave one.
As of 0.8.3 there are 3 possible permanent collar options, either ask for/accept money collar from your manager after seeing another employee with such (random even in stage 4) or get one of two collars from your manager per:

Ask about visiting her at home.[1]
How can this be achieved?
See the above wiki link

There are ~6 video clips that were removed due to lack of rights that we have not been able to replace yet, you can restore them version 0.7.9 or earlier.

There is an implemented way to pass the threshold of makeup for me to level up to 20 or is just through cheating?
Makeup currently caps at 15. When in doubt about what is implemented, check the achievements. All listed achievements are obtainable, if an achievement is not listed (eg: a max skill achiev), then that skill cannot be unlocked to max (currently makeup, bestiality, gaming, bondage, humiliation and smarts are not yet released, piss, penis and cum will be in 0.8.4 feminization, dexterity, strength and stamina do not have their capstone events, but can be "maxed" via threshold, but can be "temporarily" boosted to 20)

I have a question about the image files, what is the Generic file used for ingame? I don't think I've seen those in any sprites before?
Basically what it says on the tin, various minor NPCs are composed on the fly from the various contents, including some of the characters are the party, some random encounters in the world, also the bodyshop nurse is handled in that system due to her changing visit to visit.

dylanre

Jun 18, 2020
I've met candy's pimp, and did the watersport event in the bathroom, but I can't find the bar's location in the travel map I can't talk to candy about it either.

swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021
If anyone is wondering how to get a vagina ingame, you have to go to the Bodyshop once it is opened and book some appointments and after answering a few 'most desired body' questions, eventually an inbody vagina becomes playable. My chasity cage was eventually no longer worn later on once I got the vagina (but a chasity belt is worn after).

Last edited:
Reactions: keikeikeiii

Imitra

Jan 13, 2019
I have some issues to advance....

I want to participate to work school but i'm missing an achievement :
At- the Office->It's not the job, it's the People->The Best PR->Decorating Double D's (encounter with Ezrabeth Prissy)
How do i unlock it ? Can i do it without increasing my sex obsession further than 7 ....

How do i increase my beastiality , i'm stuck at 5 ...

And lastly in the wiki to max out humiliation I have to go the fetish club , but in game i'm at 15 , what is the Fetish club...

Sorry for the bad english not my native language and Thank you in advance

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I have some issues to advance....

I want to participate to work school but i'm missing an achievement :
At- the Office->It's not the job, it's the People->The Best PR->Decorating Double D's (encounter with Ezrabeth Prissy)
How do i unlock it ? Can i do it without increasing my sex obsession further than 7 ....
Random Event in company canteen when fetching lunch.

How do i increase my beastiality , i'm stuck at 5 ...
Either an event after work with Alex after you've finished the dog events with her, or the Jaywalking event on the way to work in stage 4 (requires sex obsession >8)

And lastly in the wiki to max out humiliation I have to go the fetish club , but in game i'm at 15 , what is the Fetish club...
NYI, humiliation currently caps at 15 (which should be reflected on the wiki, I don't know where you're seeing it mentioned...)

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes