gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Sucks that the average backer is all into beastiality, abdl and all those absolute trash fetishes.
No need to kinkshame just because they aren't your particular bag. Nobody likes that guy.

But there is a basic dynamic at play for many crowd-funded games here: The existing patrons attracted by one brand of content will likely vote for more of that, strenghtening that particular niche, making it less likely for other backers who might have voted for something different to join the fold.
There's a lot I like and admire about this game, but the things I'm most interested in seeing clearly aren't what the majority of patrons are after, and that's unlikely to change unless there's a sudden influx of backers with other priorities.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah, npc_technician has some pronoun confusion when working The Usual Place (v. 0.8.3.3, online version):

1645630261977.png

She generally uses female pronouns I think, so should probably just be 'She does not ...'

Edit: Also, at the end of the cunnilingus class we're told that the MC washes their face, but they're still wearing ruined make-up in the next scene:

1645631366503.png 1645631438525.png
(The text stating that the MC came "to work sans make-up" is in error, by the way.)

Last edited:

swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021
What cloths do I have to wear to proc to start working with twig for aphrodisiac.
If you've worked for Dr Twig as a nurse a certain number of times and given the candy to Dr Trapper to analyze and followed that up then you will eventually be able to ask Dr Twig to volunteer for the aphrodisiac trials.

Here's a link with the full walkthrough:

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
Can anyone please list the console names of all chastity keys e.g. Electric Chastity key? so I can remove them when I dont want them on XD

Thank you in advance for your contribution

Portgas6620

Feb 19, 2020
Can anyone please list the console names of all chastity keys e.g. Electric Chastity key? so I can remove them when I dont want them on XD

Thank you in advance for your contribution
chastity_cage_key
small_chastity_cage_key
c_cage_pink
chastity_cage_tiny
electric_chastity
electric_chastity_cage_key
c_cage_steel
steel_chastity_cage_key
c_cage_advanced
advance_chastity_cage_key
broken_cage
debug_key
chastity_belt_flat
chastity_belt_flat_key
chastity_belt_electric
chastity_belt_key_electric
chastity_belt_adv
chastity_belt_tiny
broken_belt

macca_joe

Feb 1, 2019
If you've worked for Dr Twig as a nurse a certain number of times and given the candy to Dr Trapper to analyze and followed that up then you will eventually be able to ask Dr Twig to volunteer for the aphrodisiac trials.

Here's a link with the full walkthrough:

I dont even know how to work twig in the first place, everytime I go to see him it always says maybe if I had a different outfit. But i just came from work so thats the outfit.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I dont even know how to work twig in the first place, everytime I go to see him it always says maybe if I had a different outfit. But i just came from work so thats the outfit.
Buy the school girl outfit an make sure to have it in your inventory and you'll be given the option to change into it shortly before meeting him.

Reactions: swhitgrl2021

Zimbim

Oct 5, 2018
How do you progress with Dr. Twig trials from the orgy one? I had the police horse scene 2 times already

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Sucks that the average backer is all into beastiality, abdl and all those absolute trash fetishes.
Bestiality has never once appeared as an option on patreon, and is toggleable for a reason. There exists not a single instance of ABDL in the entire game... are you perhaps in the wrong thread?

sashkah, npc_technician has some pronoun confusion when working The Usual Place (v. 0.8.3.3, online version):

View attachment 1670375

She generally uses female pronouns I think, so should probably just be 'She does not ...'

Edit: Also, at the end of the cunnilingus class we're told that the MC washes their face, but they're still wearing ruined make-up in the next scene:

View attachment 1670399 View attachment 1670400
(The text stating that the MC came "to work sans make-up" is in error, by the way.)
Fixed

View attachment 1675305 Can someone tell me how to start aiko's quest? Please.
If you're seeing that screen that means you're either on the quest (well, the second quest, and you just need to go home... so I do not know what you're asking) or you cheated yourself the data plug which... don't do that. The AIKO questline starts from a random event in the elevator home that can trigger any time after bob's promotion (usually this means stage 3, though it can technically happen very late state 2)

How do you progress with Dr. Twig trials from the orgy one? I had the police horse scene 2 times already
To advance through scenes you need to at least accept what's going on (either with the help of his drug, or through your own skill/willpower. Assuming fully weakened drug, advancing on from the orgy requires sex obsession > 13 and a point of willpower (full embrace would require > 15 and 2 points), more drugs would lower those requirements.

Note that scenes past the orgy one require hard bestiality fetish to be active, so if that's disabled, the orgy represents the final scene.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah

Played through to the job interview and something seems to be hinky. I picked only non-sexual options (skills etc.), but the feedback claims the MC did the opposite: total slut and no other skills.

1646348093145.png

(Let me know if you need a save.)

Other than that: During act 4 it's possible to work without a plug (the manager just notes that there are plugs in the chair if needed), but all the dialogue will assume the MC is plugged, e.g. in the job interview:

1646348240543.png
That one is probably more of a chore to work out, as references to the mc being plugged are so ubiquitous, so I'll understand if that's a low priority fix.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
So I just thought to ask, but when doing Hank's vaginal training, when Hank suggests getting the apparently unsafe addon to RRR, is that actually available right now? I haven't been able to find it yet.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Can someone tell me in which folder the game saves?
I reinstalled the OS and have to put back the old saves.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can someone tell me in which folder the game saves?
I reinstalled the OS and have to put back the old saves.
It's an html game, saves are stored as a cookie in the browser unless you specifically direct it to "Save To Disk ...", in which case they go in whatever location you decide.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes