Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
You don't, short of 5-6 figures landing on my desk, that content is not, and will never be supported in game.
Aight. But it kinda strikes me as odd that you can enable it to happen to you but it's a nono if you do it yourself."
Eh, whatever.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What experience multiplier was intended by the developer, x5 is not too much?
Depends on what you want. Playing without the multiplier can be something of a grind, but gives you more control over what stats to progress when. A multiplier is fine if you just want to cruise through the game and see what's on offer, but if you want something more tailored like raising one stat while keeping another as low as possible, that may be easier without the multiplier.

But all stats are separated into tiers with specific events to unlock the next, some of which can be avoided or postponed, so even with an xp multiplier you can often keep stats from running away simply by avoiding those threshold events. The wiki'll help there, if that's a concern.

Reactions: dregon87 and Taikh

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
How do I check which stage I am at? I was looking at the walkthrough and it seems there is a lot of content I haven't seen. There is something about moving to a new office and getting collared by Antlers. I have been repeating the same events for a while now and nothing new happens. The walkthrough doesn't really explain how to get the scenes, so if anyone could bother explaining how to get to stage 3 and 4, and how to get collared by Antlers it would be appreciated.

Reactions: Taikh

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do I check which stage I am at? I was looking at the walkthrough and it seems there is a lot of content I haven't seen. There is something about moving to a new office and getting collared by Antlers. I have been repeating the same events for a while now and nothing new happens. The walkthrough doesn't really explain how to get the scenes, so if anyone could bother explaining how to get to stage 3 and 4, and how to get collared by Antlers it would be appreciated.
The goes into more detail, but briefly:
Stage 1 is incipient feminization: feminine underwear, unisex clothing, and chastity during work hours. Most of stage 1 coincides with the MC's probationary period in the new job.
Stage 2 covers the further feminization of the MC: fully feminine clothing, change of name, and make-up. It culminates with a scene getting pegged by the Manager.
Stage 3: The MC has been (almost: they may hang on to their dicks and maintain their old gender identity to their friends and work-mandated therapist) fully feminized. Introduces the after-work parties on Thursday as a repeating event. Ends with the corporate retreat.
Stage 4: Starts with the office move following the retreat and up to current end of content.

To check which stage you're currently at, try opening a browser console (F12 in most browsers) and entering SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc_manager.stage

Reactions: polaco and Taikh

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
Am I missing images, or are there just a lot of blank scenes? I'm doingthe first gloryhole in the Usual Place toilet and aside from the opening scene with the dick through the wall every scene after just has a blank picture above a lot of text. I tried looking through the image folders, but I couldn't find any images for those scenes. I downloaded the files from the Gofile link, if that makes a difference.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
The goes into more detail, but briefly:
Stage 1 is incipient feminization: feminine underwear, unisex clothing, and chastity during work hours. Most of stage 1 coincides with the MC's probationary period in the new job.
Stage 2 covers the further feminization of the MC: fully feminine clothing, change of name, and make-up. It culminates with a scene getting pegged by the Manager.
Stage 3: The MC has been (almost: they may hang on to their dicks and maintain their old gender identity to their friends and work-mandated therapist) fully feminized. Introduces the after-work parties on Thursday as a repeating event. Ends with the corporate retreat.
Stage 4: Starts with the office move following the retreat and up to current end of content.

To check which stage you're currently at, try opening a browser console (F12 in most browsers) and entering SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc_manager.stage
When does stage 4 happens? I've played 2 months in game after stage 3 and the corporate retreat hasn't happened yet. Does it require a specific event or does it happen on its own?

drood

Jun 30, 2018
This game says female protagonist but from i've seen all I can do is be a sissy not an actual woman. Did I miss something?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
When does stage 4 happens? I've played 2 months in game after stage 3 and the corporate retreat hasn't happened yet. Does it require a specific event or does it happen on its own?
See the detailed conditions .

This game says female protagonist but from i've seen all I can do is be a sissy not an actual woman. Did I miss something?
The MC always starts as cis-identifying male, before becoming increasingly sissified. Vaginoplasty becomes an option in the later game. The female protagonist tag may be a bit of a stretch, or at least confusing to new players, but the MC can switch to considering themselves female fairly early in the game.

Reactions: polaco

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
See the detailed conditions .
Apparently the only thing I am missing is an achievement called "Methods of Retention". The ingame tip says "Help Mr. Bergmeister demonstrate a new tool for employee retention.", I couldn't find a guide on how to get it at the wiki, and after playing some more weeks in game it hasn't happened yet. Its probably the reason I'm stuck and I can't get it to trigger.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Apparently the only thing I am missing is an achievement called "Methods of Retention". The ingame tip says "Help Mr. Bergmeister demonstrate a new tool for employee retention.", I couldn't find a guide on how to get it at the wiki, and after playing some more weeks in game it hasn't happened yet. Its probably the reason I'm stuck and I can't get it to trigger.
It should be a random event while working in stage 3; there may be some stat requirement or other but I don't think so. What do you get if you enter Sugarcube.State.active.variables.npc_retention.stage in the console?

The dev occasionally swings by here, but for detailed help you may be better off trying the discord.

Reactions: polaco

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
Am I missing images, or are there just a lot of blank scenes? I'm doingthe first gloryhole in the Usual Place toilet and aside from the opening scene with the dick through the wall every scene after just has a blank picture above a lot of text. I tried looking through the image folders, but I couldn't find any images for those scenes. I downloaded the files from the Gofile link, if that makes a difference.
Sorry for the bump but this is really bothering me (the not knowing, not the blank screen). I don't mind if it's just text, but I don't want to get 10 hours in and find out I missed visual content because something messed up in the download or whatever.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
So, lockpicking. Can you actually pick the lock on anything beyond the most basic of chastity devices? I'd hoped this update would finally give me a way to access the parts of the game locked behind the unavoidable chastity stuff in this game, but as far as I can tell the only option later in the game remains using the Body Shop to get yourself in and out.

Reactions: Pamphlet

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Sorry for the bump but this is really bothering me (the not knowing, not the blank screen). I don't mind if it's just text, but I don't want to get 10 hours in and find out I missed visual content because something messed up in the download or whatever.
Intended. Follow the instructions in this post to restore them. Mega is still live (mirrored it, just in case), and all videos locally referenced in the html file are indeed present in said version. Have fun!

Myrkuryal

Jul 7, 2018
I just got to the point where Alex offers to gift the main character with clothes at the end of a coffee shop meeting. The problem is that the clothes she gifts aren't recognized by the game, so if you try to wear the clothes, the game acts like you are trying to go out in your underwear. Is this a known issue, or is my game bugged?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I just got to the point where Alex offers to gift the main character with clothes at the end of a coffee shop meeting. The problem is that the clothes she gifts aren't recognized by the game, so if you try to wear the clothes, the game acts like you are trying to go out in your underwear. Is this a known issue, or is my game bugged?
Those clothes were just added in the latest (0.8.4) release, so there may be some bugs, but it may just be that your stats aren't right for it. They probably require something like Sex Obsession 8 for the MC to wear them in public.

Inspect them in the inventory to make sure the requirement boxes are ticked.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Old saves are suposed to be compatible...
The yellow text in the OP states... "saved games prior to v0.6.0.0 are not compatible"
So the question is, which version of the project did you create that old save in.

I'm getting errors from a old save
If you explain what the errors are, then we might be able to help you debug them.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
So, lockpicking. Can you actually pick the lock on anything beyond the most basic of chastity devices? I'd hoped this update would finally give me a way to access the parts of the game locked behind the unavoidable chastity stuff in this game, but as far as I can tell the only option later in the game remains using the Body Shop to get yourself in and out.
I don't think it goes far in the game but, in reality, the tiny locks for chastity devices are .

No shade being cast on this game, but it would be nice to see more in the genre that don't lean on the forced chastity trope.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes