Mar 28, 2017
The MC always starts as cis-identifying male, before becoming increasingly sissified. Vaginoplasty becomes an option in the later game. The female protagonist tag may be a bit of a stretch, or at least confusing to new players, but the MC can switch to considering themselves female fairly early in the game.
I'm all well and good for people to identify as female, but when I look for female protagonist I'm expecting to start out with breasts and a vagina, as are most people who are looking for female protagonist games. When I saw that this game gained the female protagonist tag I was hopeful that they had added that as an option to start as, I do not expect to be in a long drawn out process to get to the point I want to be at.

If the tag says female protag and a transitioning person or otherwise wants to play their gender, they will be forced into the same thing as I am where they are unwittingly playing the cis-identifying male for a portion of the game.

Other MtF TF games don't do it (Unless the transformation is super quick or you can start as one or the other), what is different here?

*Edit
You could argue semantics, but take a look at Girl Games. It's a very similar concept, but it doesn't have the female protagonist tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flargnock

pdanzer

Mar 10, 2019
I can't seem to get the "prove your mastery of walking in heels" unlocked, is there a specific event I need to trigger?
Screenshot_1.jpg

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
No shade being cast on this game, but it would be nice to see more in the genre that don't lean on the forced chastity trope.
I hate chastity belts/cages so much. It really speaks to how much I like this game that I keep coming back to it despite chastity being a massive and unavoidable part of the experience. If there was some option to avoid being sealed off, this would instantly become my favorite. Ah well.

I did find a workaround, for what it's worth. After being put in the belt that was too high-tech to get out of, I used the Body Shop to remove myself from chastity and then replaced it with a lower-tech model. Antlers has seen the swapped device herself during inspection, but hasn't seemed to have a problem with it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I can't seem to get the "prove your mastery of walking in heels" unlocked, is there a specific event I need to trigger?
View attachment 1724016
Have you had the event where Antlers suggests bed heels?

I hate chastity belts/cages so much. It really speaks to how much I like this game that I keep coming back to it despite chastity being a massive and unavoidable part of the experience. If there was some option to avoid being sealed off, this would instantly become my favorite. Ah well.

I did find a workaround, for what it's worth. After being put in the belt that was too high-tech to get out of, I used the Body Shop to remove myself from chastity and then replaced it with a lower-tech model. Antlers has seen the swapped device herself during inspection, but hasn't seemed to have a problem with it.
Maybe worth noting that the inescapable high-tech belt (the Sissy-o-Matic) is fully avoidable, as long as you remember to wear a regular chastity device to work (you can remove it after). I realize that that doesn't fully meet your case, but at least it's something.

I believe there are plans to eventually make chastity avoidable for the bepenised MC (currently it can only be avoided if the MC has changed genitals), depending on when the patrons vote for it to be included.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yes, I've triggered that event and have worn the heels to bed.
Once you've built up your Walk in heels skills enough you should get an event during lunch, delivering lunch to Antlers, which unlocks heel training during the lunch break. Completing that training should satisfy the requirement, I think.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
I've hit a bit of snag, I think. I reached the first Thursday party, but didn't meet all of Pawn's requirements. However, I've since met them but nothing seems to change? I've been to the party again three more times and Antlers has already offered the option to not attend, but I can't seem to trigger moving on to the Retreat and the next stage of the game. Any thoughts?

EDIT: Lol, it automatically procced the next week. As always, the best way to get something to happen is to show your ass by complaining that it won't happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

pdanzer

Mar 10, 2019
Once you've built up your Walk in heels skills enough you should get an event during lunch, delivering lunch to Antlers, which unlocks heel training during the lunch break. Completing that training should satisfy the requirement, I think.
The threshold has been at Lvl:15 for quite some time.

1648333343530.png

I did go to the wiki to see, but it doesn't really tell me anything.

Maelstromukun

Mar 11, 2018
The threshold has been at Lvl:15 for quite some time.

View attachment 1724412

I did go to the wiki to see, but it doesn't really tell me anything.
After eating/drinking your lunch, if you "take a nap" in stage 3 or 4 Mrs. Antler should make you wear platform heels, then you should be able to wear those heels when delivering lunch to her the next day

Reactions: gregers

pdanzer

Mar 10, 2019
After eating/drinking your lunch, if you "take a nap" in stage 3 or 4 Mrs. Antler should make you wear platform heels, then you should be able to wear those heels when delivering lunch to her the next day
Thanks! That completed my A-Slut task, now I have a different problem.
1648443722442.png
I'm not sure how to show expertise at the shoe store.

Maelstromukun

Mar 11, 2018
Thanks! That completed my A-Slut task, now I have a different problem.
View attachment 1726509
I'm not sure how to show expertise at the shoe store.
I don't think I've gotten that hint before, but I think there's some stuff attached to taking photoshoots after completing the bedheels training and going to the shoe store, I believe it gives a special set of heels.

There's also some heel training at the gym, in bimbo class but I dunno if that is required though

freyagirlz

Jul 22, 2021
I find that stage 3 is the part where the entire game falls apart. It turns into yet another one of those figure out how to progress the story games you see all the time and from what I've read Stage 4 doesn't seem all that compelling either. There's a problem with these types of games that once the MC has become female and sexually liberated the game becomes boring. I was hoping this game would avoid that. I do really like however how each stage opens up more customization I think that's great. But the flow of the game to get to the next bit of content is quite infuriating. The whole after work party stuff is so uninteresting and the mechanics are flawed.

The moment the Church showed up I had a feeling this was going the same way Cursed did. The devs really need to work on what is already there instead of adding new content. Both Cursed and Perverted Education fell into this trap.

Foxdemon6667

Aug 18, 2020
Can someone tell me what I need to do to continue stage 3 into stage 4? I read the walkthrough and it seems I only need one more requirement to get into the corporate retreat (I did most of the party already). The achievement I need is to help put Erica Schwanze into a chastity device, but the event does not seem to trigger anywhere sadly.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can someone tell me what I need to do to continue stage 3 into stage 4? I read the walkthrough and it seems I only need one more requirement to get into the corporate retreat (I did most of the party already). The achievement I need is to help put Erica Schwanze into a chastity device, but the event does not seem to trigger anywhere sadly.
Go help the doctor after work, it's one of the random events there (you can just use the back-and-forth navigation arrows until it triggers).

dregon87

May 6, 2019
If the MC does not take the pill himself, will the game somehow lead the MC to take it or push it, or at least explain what this pill does (I myself know what it does) and what will I lose by refusing therapy?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If the MC does not take the pill himself, will the game somehow lead the MC to take it or push it, or at least explain what this pill does (I myself know what it does) and what will I lose by refusing therapy?
1) You can avoid it for a good while, as neither the manager nor therapist are fans of the drug regime (that's part of the plot surrounding the power struggle within the company management), but eventually it will become mandatory (act 3 I think). The pill's effects last something like 48 hours, so you'll only have to take it every other day.

2) Apart from the obvious, i.e. that it helps manage stress and some of the scenes involved are pretty fun, therapy is one way to unlock some stat thresholds/plot progression. I don't remember off hand if it's required to unlock anything in particular though.

Reactions: dregon87
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes