sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
So....
I have this problem...
View attachment 1718620
I need a save, that's insufficient information for me to do anything with.

Aight. But it kinda strikes me as odd that you can enable it to happen to you but it's a nono if you do it yourself."
Eh, whatever.
Opting in to being raped (something of a paradox) is very different from being the one doing the raping, the game supports the former, it does not support the latter.

Apparently the only thing I am missing is an achievement called "Methods of Retention". The ingame tip says "Help Mr. Bergmeister demonstrate a new tool for employee retention.", I couldn't find a guide on how to get it at the wiki, and after playing some more weeks in game it hasn't happened yet. Its probably the reason I'm stuck and I can't get it to trigger.
That is the 3rd event with him, they happen linearly while working, (there's an achievement for each one), you'd need to have done the prior two, then participated in the 3rd one to get credit, they can proc ~1/week

So, lockpicking. Can you actually pick the lock on anything beyond the most basic of chastity devices? I'd hoped this update would finally give me a way to access the parts of the game locked behind the unavoidable chastity stuff in this game, but as far as I can tell the only option later in the game remains using the Body Shop to get yourself in and out.
Lockpicking requires smarts, and (for the non-electronic devices) dexterity to perform, the more advanced the device, the higher the skill requirement.

I can't figure how to trigger the after workout event with Effiong ? anyone else have any luck ?
There are multiple events with her, so I don't know which one you're refering to, but her progression is meet her in the lockerroom after working out -> fool around with her in the showers -> she'll give you her number -> you can meet her in the morning on weekends and work out -> a couple RNG events can happen after such.

Thanks! That completed my A-Slut task, now I have a different problem.
View attachment 1726509
I'm not sure how to show expertise at the shoe store.
Wear the bed heels to the shoestore and you'll be offered the videoshoot if you didn't barter such for the original bed heels purchase.

If the MC does not take the pill himself, will the game somehow lead the MC to take it or push it, or at least explain what this pill does (I myself know what it does) and what will I lose by refusing therapy?
That depends on what fetish flags you set, if you turned off forced drugs, drugs will never be forced, if you turn them on, they will be from an even in stage 3 (if you haven't OD'd and such prior).

Foxdemon6667

Aug 18, 2020
Go help the doctor after work, it's one of the random events there (you can just use the back-and-forth navigation arrows until it triggers).
I went to Dr. twig after work, but if I ask him to work, he says I won't understand anyway (Int is too low?). Even if I force random events nothing except for this happens

Maelstromukun

Mar 11, 2018
I went to Dr. twig after work, but if I ask him to work, he says I won't understand anyway (Int is too low?). Even if I force random events nothing except for this happens
you have to first tell him you're just checking in, and then please him twice in order to progress with twig I believe

Myrkuryal

Jul 7, 2018
Those clothes were just added in the latest (0.8.4) release, so there may be some bugs, but it may just be that your stats aren't right for it. They probably require something like Sex Obsession 8 for the MC to wear them in public.

Inspect them in the inventory to make sure the requirement boxes are ticked.
I'll be more specific. My MC has the stats the gifted clothing requires. The problem occurs at the end of the event, with the MC in a changing room wearing the gifted clothing. There are two options at the bottum, to leave wearing the gifted clothing, or to leave wearing the clothing you had on before. The option to leave wearing the gifted clothing is not permitted, and there is a hint link at the end, which when clicked on says your MC doesn't feel comfortable leaving the changing room only in their bra. To me, this suugests the game is acting like my MC doesn't have the gifted clothing on, and is in just their underwear.

The only reason I am asking about this is I have a feeling that there might be an effect with Alex on whether or not you leave wearing the gifted clothing. Otherwise. it isn't important since the MC can leave wearing what thay had on before, and continue the game.

Reactions: Taikh

Taikh

May 16, 2020
I'll be more specific. My MC has the stats the gifted clothing requires. The problem occurs at the end of the event, with the MC in a changing room wearing the gifted clothing. There are two options at the bottum, to leave wearing the gifted clothing, or to leave wearing the clothing you had on before. The option to leave wearing the gifted clothing is not permitted, and there is a hint link at the end, which when clicked on says your MC doesn't feel comfortable leaving the changing room only in their bra. To me, this suugests the game is acting like my MC doesn't have the gifted clothing on, and is in just their underwear.

The only reason I am asking about this is I have a feeling that there might be an effect with Alex on whether or not you leave wearing the gifted clothing. Otherwise. it isn't important since the MC can leave wearing what thay had on before, and continue the game.
I came for the same question, the outfit doesn't appear in the mc and even having the stats you can't wear the outfit even after the event

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020

That is a bug with the initial release where the outfit was not properly calculated to cover the bra slot, so the game things you have exposed underwear. It has been fixed in the latest version playable online or downloaded from discord.

I came for the same question, the outfit doesn't appear in the mc and even having the stats you can't wear the outfit even after the event
See above, the art issue is if you don't have breasts the file is named incorrectly, updated graphics files are on the discord, or you can rename the files
inventory/clothing/dress/corset_mini_dress_black_none.png to inventory/clothing/dress/corset_mini_dress_black_.png
and
inventory/clothing/shirt/skimpy_summer_top_black_none.png to inventory/clothing/shirt/skimpy_summer_top_black_.png

Reactions: Taikh

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Could someone tell me what to do here to get the mammoth dildo? please.
Starting in late stage 2/early stage 3 AIKO will visit you in the elevator on the way home and give you a quest. Do it
After doing her initial quest she will occasionally randomly contact you during work to run a mission. After doing a couple missions you'll get an option from your desk to check if she has any work for you.
The plug mission can only happen on a friday (either her contacting you RNG, or you contacting her) - you need to be in at least stage 3, and you cannot have the corporate retreat task active. She'll first send you to the bathroom to get the plug installed, do so, finish her quest -> find the plug in your wardrobe at the end of the day/quest.

Reactions: Portgas6620

VexedOni

Jun 6, 2018
ugh there are just some scenes where at the very least I would like the MC to cry in anger or desperation, use those will points to overcome some difficult situations, but in the second promotion you get double fuck with no choice and the MC just take it like a whore, but in the first promotion you actually have a choice? even if you end up fuck anyways(yeah no real choice in the end)

Also what the point of having the str, dex, int, stm stats + enhancement + martial arts if he isnt going to fight back even a little?

then I finally got the resort and.... its pretty fuck up and its obvious but the MC boss is probably the most if not the only kind and less psycho in that fucking company but damn... and that was just the beginning apparently and if you are playing a MC who is fighting against the changes its pretty cruel....

I dont see how the mc will save himself to his changes with all the brainwashing and fisical changes at the end of the game... I get this feeling of helplessness

Sorry for the rant, I think i will take a break of this game, the sex scenes are hot but the debauchery kind of give me a bad taste and the lost hope in humanity(kind of a dark joke in that one)

Reactions: freyagirlz

freyagirlz

Jul 22, 2021
I dont see how the mc will save himself to his changes with all the brainwashing and fisical changes at the end of the game... I get this feeling of helplessness
I do agree here, there could be something fun in the gameplay if the goal was a resist path and you slowly have to make concessions. So those concessions would be, take a non-permanent option as opposed to a permanent one, utilizing the permanent options as more a punishment for failing something (aka acting like a bimbo).

Obedience and Voluntary paths should be that the character is likely ok with being transformed, they might have been a closet crossdresser or even trans and the therapy was the nudge they needed. So if we're playing an Obedience/Voluntary character maybe consider adding some therapy content about the character being a closet cross dresser originally and that the transformation is actually a positive one at the start of therapy. The therapist at the start makes no sense and is almost gaslighting the MC rather than helping. The win condition should be, successful willing transition into female/shemale, helping Antlers become more powerful in the company and becoming her second in command, as well as either the MC or Antlers ending up with Bob.

Forced path should be that the character is non-compliant with the demands of their role and so is forced femmed because they keep screwing up. Alternatively the forced path is that one of the groups in the organization want to exploit your character sexually for profit therefore there's an actual motive to why this is all happening. It does sort of annoy me that many men at this organization are being force femmed ruins the uniqueness of the MC's situation. I would prefer it if they didn't scale to MC's progress rather they had their own progression that was slower than the MC's, this way you have the option to warn them something is wrong with the company because surely one of them would freak the hell out right. Its annoying everyone is just ok with everything. Forced path win condition should be ending up under control and a slave of one of the main factions in the company, your fate would be determined by who you ended up under control of.

Greed path is that the character will do what ever to make money so is effectively selling their soul, Mistress Antler should be really pushing the idea that the MC has a price they're willing to pay, her demands become more severe over time but so does the reward for doing so. There should be a way to leverage money in the game so that you can bribe people as possible bypasses that way greed becomes a viable strategy to beating the game. It could go two ways here, either you end up on the forced path or you end up on the resist path using your wealth to beat the game it would depend on how much you sold out.

I would like a Resist option, where the MC is able to resist Antler without being fired, right now the resist option results in a dead end game over. Instead of being fired Antlers should make a compromise of realizing that your character isn't submissive, the player should when Bob invites you to the gym allow you to build yourself up physically. You would then have two options, either 1. Become Antler's lover in replacement of bob and rise up the ranks of the company, either making Antlers submissive to you or the other way around or 2. You try to win Serena back and with Bob's help (depending on if he's evil and is with Antlers) take down the company that wronged the both of you.

I like the idea of playing a character that first resists hard but ends up on the forced path utilizing greed to try and pay for reversing the forced changes but ends up failing because the changes begin to get more permanent and the character's mind starts being destroyed so they just end up as a bimbo. The annoying thing at the moment is that by Stage 2 you can't go back to male clothing without losing your job so there's no way to resist and the game starts becoming very linear which gets a bit boring as you're just waiting for new content to unlock rather than have a choice this is also why I dislike the later stages because you're just trying to unlock things rather than chose a path forward. There's too many games out there that do the whole unlock to progress thing and its gotten really old fast, I prefer how good girl gone bad handled it because that was based on your choices rather than having to do a specific thing to unlock progress (that said I didn't like how certain outcomes were tied to clothing options).

Sorry for the long post.

VexedOni

Jun 6, 2018
Forced path should be that the character is non-compliant with the demands of their role and so is forced femmed because they keep screwing up. Alternatively the forced path is that one of the groups in the organization want to exploit your character sexually for profit therefore there's an actual motive to why this is all happening. It does sort of annoy me that many men at this organization are being force femmed ruins the uniqueness of the MC's situation.
Yeah, well the company its all about power play so that's why they take more males, and besides the game is about sissification and bombification so the content goes there anyways...

The run I'm doing is one where the MC goes along with the faminization even cutting "the usless clitly" but being more consious about his decisions like not accepting a fucking dick straw to drink the special food... the game just dont care about the MC haha I have gone against many of antlers demands like the pink clothing, her fucking stupid soft pink frilly heels I will immediately just change them in the bathrooms, but all that just goes out the window the MC is just an Accessory to Antler or whom ever end up being the owner, if i was doing a pure Forced run I can only imagine the sad/cruel situations he has to go through...

I have being wondering if maybe no leveling up sex obsession might change the dialog from acting like a complete whore to a more sane person in some of the forced scenes as long as the MC have high Intelligence stat.

Reactions: freyagirlz

niludo

Jun 12, 2018
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'hasOwnProperty')

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'type')

Error: cannot execute macro <<washClothes>>: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'type')

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'hasOwnProperty')

Error: <<switch>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'hasOwnProperty')

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'hasOwnProperty')

Error: cannot execute macro <<readyToLeaveHome>>: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'hasOwnProperty')

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#2): Cannot read properties of null (reading 'hasOwnProperty')

Getting these errors...

The yellow text in the OP states... "saved games prior to v0.6.0.0 are not compatible"
So the question is, which version of the project did you create that old save in.

If you explain what the errors are, then we might be able to help you debug them.

freyagirlz

Jul 22, 2021
I have being wondering if maybe no leveling up sex obsession might change the dialog from acting like a complete whore to a more sane person in some of the forced scenes as long as the MC have high Intelligence stat.
I don't think it makes a difference since eventually you end up being force fed the sissy pills anyway which forces sex obsession up. There's a point in the story where you just end up being rail roaded to Stage 3 because I refused to take the sissy pill and the doctor showed up anyway and forced them, then antlers will also force them on you from time to time.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't think it makes a difference since eventually you end up being force fed the sissy pills anyway which forces sex obsession up. There's a point in the story where you just end up being rail roaded to Stage 3 because I refused to take the sissy pill and the doctor showed up anyway and forced them, then antlers will also force them on you from time to time.
Despite the sissy pills being mandatory (if you have "forced drugs" set as active in the kink options) you can avoid submission and sex obsession running completely amok by just avoiding the threshold events that unlock a new tier.

On a 'forced' playthrough, e.g., going commando on the first day will immediately unlock submission 9 while doing the hypnotherapy events unlocks sex obsession 6, but none of the thresholds for those stats after that are mandatory. It's possible to keep those stats moderately low and build up your smarts and dominance instead to counteract them, even if there isn't quite as much content in the game yet leaning in that direction.

On my current playthrough I've eventually let sex obsession run up to 10 to unlock more clothing options, but am keeping it level there: The MC is in control of their actions and smart enough to stay out of trouble, while resisting Antlers and the others as far as possible. Although of course this doesn't change the overall course of the game, the MC is still practically enslaved.

It seems the patrons are more interested in the obedient paths, so that's what they're voting to have included first, but presumably the other content will follow eventually.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes