fakename0035

Sep 16, 2020
Is there any way to get the passage names of the various scenes tied to the "Making Reparations" achievement? I'm positive that I've already done all of those scenes, yet I am unable to progress certain parts of the after work party due to not having those achievements done. If this is impossible, would importing a save in which those achievements were achieved fix this issue?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
So I'm stuck with trying to apply makeup for the first time ever.. when I try the online tutorial it tells me to find check for what serena left behind but what I can't access it just shows the option yo check its details.
Switch to text inventory mode, this is an inexplicable issue with certain mobile browsers because mobile is horrible.

Where I can find my save files on my pc
They're saved in the browser local cache, so it will depend on what web browser you're playing on.

Does anyone knows when the merger presentation happen?
Stage 3, ~a week after the event where your manager and friend share coffee (coffee event happens after an RNG meeting event where Bob gives a presentation about said forthcoming merger)

Is there any way to get the passage names of the various scenes tied to the "Making Reparations" achievement? I'm positive that I've already done all of those scenes, yet I am unable to progress certain parts of the after work party due to not having those achievements done. If this is impossible, would importing a save in which those achievements were achieved fix this issue?
They all branch off of event_work_nintendolls_president sequentially, Bogart visiting should repeat ~weekly until you've progressed through all of his content. Importing a save for achievements does not affect progression.

Reactions: fakename0035

fakename0035

Sep 16, 2020
They all branch off of event_work_nintendolls_president sequentially, Bogart visiting should repeat ~weekly until you've progressed through all of his content. Importing a save for achievements does not affect progression.
Thanks, that fixed the problem with the Bogart requirement, yet now it turns out that I have yet to have completed the A-SLUT program despite having met all uniform requirements for a long time now. I don't suppose that you could tell me the passage name for A-SLUT as well?

Reactions: Habequiddum
Jul 20, 2020
Can anyone explain what the tester scenes are and how to access them? I've been trying to get the one with the dog in shower (something with being too clean or too dirty) but I can't get it.

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
Stage 3, ~a week after the event where your manager and friend share coffee (coffee event happens after an RNG meeting event where Bob gives a presentation about said forthcoming merger)
Thank you for answering. Do you know if this event is repeatable?
I think I've missed it, or didn't answer submissively to unlock the "humiliaton" threshold. I'm afraid I'm stuck at lv10 in Humiliation.

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Thanks, that fixed the problem with the Bogart requirement, yet now it turns out that I have yet to have completed the A-SLUT program despite having met all uniform requirements for a long time now. I don't suppose that you could tell me the passage name for A-SLUT as well?
That one isn't a specific passages, but meeting requirements, talk to the woman at the after-work party who introduced you to poker, if you ask her about impressing Pawn she'll give you a task that will track what you need to do for a-slut.

Can anyone explain what the tester scenes are and how to access them? I've been trying to get the one with the dog in shower (something with being too clean or too dirty) but I can't get it.
Tester scenes are scenes that were written as rewards for people that helped with testing/reporting bugs. That specific scene is ~10% RNG if you've fully submitted to the dog and he's in the bathroom after a shower (and you haven't had a prior dog event that day).

Thank you for answering. Do you know if this event is repeatable?
I think I've missed it, or didn't answer submissively to unlock the "humiliaton" threshold.
It is a sequence of 1-shot events, unless you used the debug menu to jump out of one of them mid-event there is no way to "complete" the (~final) presentation event without getting the threshold unlock. If you think your save is broken, upload the save (preferably to discord) and I can look at it.

swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021
There's an A-SLUT walkthrough at this link:

May 20, 2021
i been wondering something does the web version update right now i dont have a pc rather linux os installed because my computer wont updated to windows 11 and i didnt wanna risk it going the risky way that could have mess up , iloving it so far as a person who is tempted to transition the game makes it look so simple but irl its a lot of money i cant afford

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i been wondering something does the web version update right now i dont have a pc rather linux os installed because my computer wont updated to windows 11 and i didnt wanna risk it going the risky way that could have mess up , iloving it so far as a person who is tempted to transition the game makes it look so simple but irl its a lot of money i cant afford
a) Online version is the latest public version (so currently 0.8.4.5). Any OS should be able to be able to handle a html game without issue, as long as the dev have named their paths properly.

b) Yeah, please bear in mind that this is fictional entertainment and very different from real life trans issues of any sort.

May 20, 2021
a) Online version is the latest public version (so currently 0.8.4.5). Any OS should be able to be able to handle a html game without issue, as long as the dev have named their paths properly.

b) Yeah, please bear in mind that this is fictional entertainment and very different from real life trans issues of any sort.
thanks for answering my question , you have played it before , is there a way to keep will down i kinda like being a slave

May 20, 2021
anyone know how to get this bitch fucked by the plant, i got to this point where its massive on the web version because i dont have windows any more installed and i cant seem to be able to run games when there is a Linux port.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
anyone know how to get this bitch fucked by the plant, i got to this point where its massive on the web version because i dont have windows any more installed and i cant seem to be able to run games when there is a Linux port.
As far as I recall loosing either virginity is only possible on certain events (Antlers, Achieng Zivai, gloryhole,… Alex, now) and you will be barred from others until it's lost (Chuck, dogs, gym shower,…). Also, I can't follow on why you'd being unable to play this on Linux; it's a browser based game.

May 20, 2021
As far as I recall loosing either virginity is only possible on certain events (Antlers, Achieng Zivai, gloryhole,… Alex, now) and you will be barred from others until it's lost (Chuck, dogs, gym shower,…). Also, I can't follow on why you'd being unable to play this on Linux; it's a browser based game.
am on the browser , i downloaded it normally but every time i export it to play a game that has a linux port there is no game file i can find to run

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes