robertronald

Aug 7, 2021
If I'm using a save that's pretty far into the game, how do I gain access to the Dungeon? I have returned home from work without seeing any flyer.

BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
hello everyone! Downloaded the game, last save from secretary_build0843d, can't open inventory or wardrobe, gives an error??? I don't understand what the problem is, help...

Error: cannot execute macro <<printInv>>: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'hasOwnProperty')

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If I'm using a save that's pretty far into the game, how do I gain access to the Dungeon? I have returned home from work without seeing any flyer.
On my playthrough it popped automatically on the next work day. Try playing through a few more days and see if it doesn't pop (if nothing else takes priority).

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
sashkah, thanks for the new release! A small matter in event_strict_female_12, the narration references the MC being plugged even if they're not wearing a plug at work that day (online version).

View attachment 1839567

Edit: And another, on the date with the landlord (event_landlord_first_date_6):
View attachment 1840789
Fixed the landlord issue, the other one shouldn't be possible as you shouldn't be able to be at work unplugged by that stage of the game. would need save.

There should be a work event within a few days if you're in stage 3 or later.

hello everyone! Downloaded the game, last save from secretary_build0843d, can't open inventory or wardrobe, gives an error??? I don't understand what the problem is, help...

Error: cannot execute macro <<printInv>>: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'hasOwnProperty')
Update to 0.8.5, should be fixed.

Dumbass here; How do I get the 9001 schematics?
After working for Dr. Twig mixing medication you have the option to make some of your own, you can also swipe schematics there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BiXsu69 and gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
the other one shouldn't be possible as you shouldn't be able to be at work unplugged by that stage of the game. would need save.
Messaged you a save. The event triggered for me in stage 4, where the plug is optional.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Haven't played in a hot minute, can you still play through the game only getting dommed by her? i previously went with the trans girl and her only
Pretty much. The MC will be abused by other people inside the company, usually at their manager's instigation or with her encouragement, but you can largely avoid them being dominated by anyone outside of the workplace, if you prefer.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrm. I know it's going against the grain, but I keep hoping one of these updates there will be a path where my MC isn't under literal lock and key.

The setting, the gradual decline of morals, the various ways to go about it-- all of that is solid and keeps me coming back now and then do give it a look. There's a ton of good stuff to explore.

But holy carp do I hate the concept and execution of chastity/cock cage nonsense. I get that I'm not the most submissive of personality types, but even so-- that shit need be *earned*.

Ah well. Maybe next time.

Reactions: pz_Immortal

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hrm. I know it's going against the grain, but I keep hoping one of these updates there will be a path where my MC isn't under literal lock and key.

The setting, the gradual decline of morals, the various ways to go about it-- all of that is solid and keeps me coming back now and then do give it a look. There's a ton of good stuff to explore.

But holy carp do I hate the concept and execution of chastity/cock cage nonsense. I get that I'm not the most submissive of personality types, but even so-- that shit need be *earned*.

Ah well. Maybe next time.
Making penile chastity optional/avoidable is planned eventually, but when it's turn comes likely depends on backer votes. It would require some significant rewriting of existing scenes if it was to be optional throughout the game.

The next version (0.8.6.x, currently in pre-release) should include training dominance up to 20, which I imagine will also require a hefty chunk of rewritten/alternative dialogue to account for.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Oh no doubt. It'd be a pretty massive alteration from the general flow and thus no minor effort. If it happens, great. I may even hop on board the supporter train when it round that curve. If it doesn't, there's plenty of folks that dig the current style and content anyway.

Reactions: gregers
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes