Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Does anyone have actual unlocking processes for the more "advanced" makeups yet or is it still just the light stipulations from here and there?

I can't apply sissy doll makeup myself, even if I got the perma-version from the work event and removed it, can't apply movie star even though I got it once from stan after meeting him with ultimate bimbo makeup (he won't offer reapplying it anyway either) and I have no idea at all where "expert" makeup would be.

Makeup is at 15, the last attainable threshold as of now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone have actual unlocking processes for the more "advanced" makeups yet or is it still just the light stipulations from here and there?

I can't apply sissy doll makeup myself, even if I got the perma-version from the work event and removed it, can't apply movie star even though I got it once from stan after meeting him with ultimate bimbo makeup (he won't offer reapplying it anyway either) and I have no idea at all where "expert" makeup would be.

Makeup is at 15, the last attainable threshold as of now.
Movie star make-up isn't learnable yet (because the threshold is currently at 15, as you note), but it should be available at Stan's place once unlocked.

I don't remember off-hand if the sissy doll make-up style is learnable or only available from the work punishment. I can see that the MC hasn't learned it in my current save though, so maybe it can't be learned yet.

Jqraptor

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a way to change the day using console commands? You can skip ahead 24 hours with debug, but you still just get dragged to the office anyway and get punished for not being dressed and makeup and such. I honestly would like to just be able to skip the office stuff entirely since I don't want to do 10 minutes of clicking next doing the same scenes 50 times to get to the weekend.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there a way to change the day using console commands? You can skip ahead 24 hours with debug, but you still just get dragged to the office anyway and get punished for not being dressed and makeup and such. I honestly would like to just be able to skip the office stuff entirely since I don't want to do 10 minutes of clicking next doing the same scenes 50 times to get to the weekend.
Potentially, yeah. But it has a strong likelihood of fucking up something in your game (how are you going to meet your work quota, e.g.) that means another variable needs adjusting, and then another after that. I get that it can be tedious to click through days waiting for a particular event to pop, but compared to making sure a time skip goes smoothly I think it's probably the lesser headache.

Reactions: Hordragg

okme

Jan 21, 2018
I somehow lost the keys to the smooth line chastity belt. What is the console command to get them back?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I somehow lost the keys to the smooth line chastity belt. What is the console command to get them back?
You can lockpick it in your inventory. (at least I have been able to have the option in everyone I have been in)

Yunipuma

May 16, 2018
Can someone explain to me how to do Candy de-programming quest? I got the quest from psychiatrist, tried several sessions in RPG group - but no progress with quest.

69in98

Oct 30, 2019
v0.8.4.5

Hovering over an item in my inventory brings up the tooltip for the item. Clicking on an item expands the item window and adds links, notably 'Use' and 'Details'. However, the tooltip for the item is on top of both those links, making every item in my inventory uninteractable. Moving the mouse away and back to the item does not help, as the tooltip reappears every time it gets anywhere near the 'Use' and 'Details' links.

Temporary Solution
Edit the HTML

Search for
.tooltip:hover:after

Change
bottom: 0px;
to
bottom: 52px;

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can someone explain to me how to do Candy de-programming quest? I got the quest from psychiatrist, tried several sessions in RPG group - but no progress with quest.
There's a walkthrough in . At a guess you may not be far along in the RPG group storyline to trigger the next step yet.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
0.8.5 will happen sometime in May, just comes down to when the last of the art comes in (then 0.8.6 pre-release for patreon/substar will start in april, and 0.8.6 will go public in june per the usual alternating month cycle).
What kind of timewarp shit are we dealing with here?

Reactions: slavesin

robertronald

Aug 7, 2021
0.8.5 will happen sometime in May, just comes down to when the last of the art comes in (then 0.8.6 pre-release for patreon/substar will start in april, and 0.8.6 will go public in june per the usual alternating month cycle).
Makes sense! I think the last few months changed the scheduling very slightly in terms of weekly basis (though things may have been different before last August when I discovered the game), since both releases tended to come out right in the middle of their respective month until March when the public release was delayed to the 22nd.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Makes sense! I think the last few months changed the scheduling very slightly in terms of weekly basis (though things may have been different before last August when I discovered the game), since both releases tended to come out right in the middle of their respective month until March when the public release was delayed to the 22nd.
We only ever promise at the month level, we try to do things earlier, but it usually slips - the first chunk of this year was, in particular, disrupted by one of our artists being directly impacted by the war.

Reactions: robertronald

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah, thanks for the new release! A small matter in event_strict_female_12, the narration references the MC being plugged even if they're not wearing a plug at work that day (online version).

1653904092339.png

Edit: And another, on the date with the landlord (event_landlord_first_date_6):
1653950919841.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes