Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
They got deleted unfortunately so I don't really have any. Is there a way to update the saves after a warp?
To find your old saves your new html-file has to be the same name, than the previous (like "secretary.html"). Or how else your browser determine that they are one game! Either you can save to disc ("Save to disc" button) each your session last save.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
By the way, I don't think you're the one who edits the wiki, but I couldn't find the link to the feedback form, so maybe you'll pass on the word: for the humiliation 19 unlock (both styles) is wrong:
  • Head into the fetish club wearing nothing (chastity and jewelry allowed)
I just spent a good while clicking back and forth experimenting with different states of nakedness before finally giving up and checking the file, and apparently it should say that chastity is required, not allowed. The MC isn't allowed in if they're just naked.

Last edited:

Xerxesxana

Oct 25, 2019
help i cant get to stage 3 and everytime my probation is over antlers says she needs my chasity key even though i leave it with her and add 4 more days
according to wiki there are 5 step to get to stage 3
1 after work party=done
2 wear girl clothes=done
3 change name =done
4 wear makeup=done
5 pegging scene = wont happen

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Change-log for 0.8.5.4 (the first public 0.8.5 release) :

0.8.5.4 (public release of "Unrestrained Fetishism" )

Enter the Sün Dungeon:
  • The City's Fetish Club is once again open, check it out once you learn of its existance!
  • Check in with various friends and enjoy a variety of activities.
  • Humiliation 20 threshold unlockable.
  • Over 33k words and 154 new passages
At the Club with your Mistress:
  • Visit Sün Dungeon with Mistress Antlers.
  • Multiple costume options with their own unique events.
  • Over 5.5k words and 18 new passages
Military Discipline:
  • Visit Sün Dungeon with your boyfriend, Kurt.
  • Meet "friends," practice some skills, catch a show... and maybe make a special request.
  • Over 3.8k words and 19 new passages
Female Whether You want it or not:
  • A new "strict" feminisation progression path for the very recalcitrant.
  • Each of the game's 20 fem_style progression events will now handle this 5th alternative on top of the existing voluntary/obedient/money/forced.
  • Over 15k words and 50 new passages
Tester and Contributor Reward Scenes:
  • Tester Scene: Head girl activities - Ezrabeth Prissy.
  • Tester Scene: Head girl activities - Achieng Zivai.
  • Tester Scene: Officer Effiong at the club.
  • Tester Scene: Dr. Primrose L'Assesrvi, hard-working researcher.
  • Tester Scene: Hobo encounter.
  • Tester Scene: Kaly encounter.
  • Tester Scene: One night stand encounter.
  • Tester Scene: Large dildo followup event.
  • Backer Scene: Candy chair event.
  • Over 13k words and 57 new passages
Total Release Additions: 92k words/377 passages/201 achievements
Total Gamesize: 1,559k words/5133 passages/2310 achievements
0.8.5.5 is significant bugfixes to the 0.8.5 release, but I don't think it adds any new content (maybe a few missing images?), letter versions (e.g. 0.8.5.5k) are minor fixes.

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
By the way, I don't think you're the one who edits the wiki, but I couldn't find the link to the feedback form, so maybe you'll pass on the word: for the humiliation 19 unlock (both styles) is wrong:

I just spent a good while clicking back and forth experimenting with different states of nakedness before finally giving up and checking the file, and apparently it should say that chastity is required, not allowed. The MC isn't allowed in if they're just naked.
Fixed
help i cant get to stage 3 and everytime my probation is over antlers says she needs my chasity key even though i leave it with her and add 4 more days
according to wiki there are 5 step to get to stage 3
1 after work party=done
2 wear girl clothes=done
3 change name =done
4 wear makeup=done
5 pegging scene = wont happen
Have you had Bob's promotion event? Because that's required as well/I'd need to see a save.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah

1)
During event_rpg_barista_gangbang_7, two references to npc_maid in this paragraph that should be npc_barista (I think! It's a bit difficult to keep track of whose bits are going where in this scene.)

1654282886542.png

2)
Going to work without a cage in stage 4, then going to visit with the tech wizard until 8 o'clock, the mc gets called directly to the manager's office, triggering first a slew of errors and then the wrong dialogue in the next screen. The MC is then sent back to work without a cage.

1654282943460.png 1654283412637.png
I'll message you a save for this one as the conditions are a bit specific. I assume it's because stage 4 assumes that anyone going to work without chastity gets intercepted in the elevator, so the game isn't prepared for the MC turning up uncaged in the office.

3)
I see that there are some new stat unlock events in the sex club that haven't been added to the wiki yet (penis from the event with the cook, cum from the on-stage bukkake, maybe others?). I assume they'll get there eventually, just thought I'd mention it.

4)
(Edited to add) And an error when not wearing a plug during event_pr_sissy_campaign_bend_7. Picking either of the ensuing options throws a javascript error:

1654284592767.png 1654284562475.png

Last edited:

GabbuXul

Oct 20, 2017
On the latest public version, after the pegging scene for graduating probation Antler puts on a new stainless steel cage. The next day during inspection you get a scene where Antler is asking why the cage has changed. Did obedient choices all the way and asked to stay locked during the pegging scene.

error.JPG

Xerxesxana

Oct 25, 2019
You were missing the sissy underwear gift... which triggered by goion that save that very morning, followed by the promotion in the evening

fixed
So can i still get the underwear set or is that file dead?
EDIT= nevermind it triggered my file was skipping the daily checks for some reason till i used the debugger for something
by skipping i mean she would say step in my office then next screen ill be in the word hard/normal/sloppy menu. maybe a bug?

Last edited:

Tebber

Mar 13, 2022
Why on mobile the game won’t let you use items. Doesn’t let you open boxes, uses contact cards, take pills/candy from inventory?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes