gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Why on mobile the game won’t let you use items. Doesn’t let you open boxes, uses contact cards, take pills/candy from inventory?
You can only use some items (drugs especially) in specific locations, primarily at home.

If the inventory is acting up on mobile, you may need to enable text inventory in the options. No idea if that helps, but I've seen it mentioned for other cases.

Tebber

Mar 13, 2022
You can only use some items (drugs especially) in specific locations, primarily at home.

If the inventory is acting up on mobile, you may need to enable text inventory in the options. No idea if that helps, but I've seen it mentioned for other cases.
Thank you immediately fixed

Reactions: gregers

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
On the latest public version, after the pegging scene for graduating probation Antler puts on a new stainless steel cage. The next day during inspection you get a scene where Antler is asking why the cage has changed. Did obedient choices all the way and asked to stay locked during the pegging scene.
Fixed

So can i still get the underwear set or is that file dead?
EDIT= nevermind it triggered my file was skipping the daily checks for some reason till i used the debugger for something
by skipping i mean she would say step in my office then next screen ill be in the word hard/normal/sloppy menu. maybe a bug?
Upload a save at that point in the inspection and I'll look at it, when I used your save and dressed for work, etc. everything worked properly.

Xerxesxana

Oct 25, 2019
Fixed

Upload a save at that point in the inspection and I'll look at it, when I used your save and dressed for work, etc. everything worked properly.
funny thing that it stopped doing that after i sent my save,
one other thing during a date with alex she picks out 2 outfits to choose from however you cant try them on it wont let you

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah

1)

a)

In event_post_school_interview_24, the conditions for this paragraph should exclude it if the MC is not wearing a plug:

1654424729003.png

b)
Looking up the event label, I see that there's this reference as well in the same event, which has the same issue:
Code:
    You mumble a reply <<if !setup.checkItemTypeTag('plug', ['hollow'])>>as she slides the plug back into your rear, <</if>>but she pays no attention. A few brief moments later you hear the door shut behind her.<br>

2)

In event_barista_cure_job_3, Candy's boss has a sudden change of gender. Their voice is tagged a female, so I guess they're intended to be a woman.

1654429896302.png

3)
And just a typo in event_barista_cure_bad_end_3: "seemingly taking particular joy in turning npc_boss and npc_doctor into"

1654430516083.png

(Edited to add: And not a bug as such, but I would have expected the dominant outfit awarded from Candy's gangbang event (Dominatrix Corset, Black Leather Pants, Black Platform Boots) to have the bold tag, esp. as the corset has 'dominatrix' in the name and the boots 'bold' in their decription. But clothes style tags are often a bit of a surprise to me, so that may be as intended.)

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
fixed

Xerxesxana - was fixed in last night's discord build
Cool, but re Candy's boss in the flashback event, I think you've corrected it in the wrong direction. The boss is still referred to as a woman in the following screen, and their complaining about misogyny would make more sense if they were a woman.

And since I brought up clothes style tags earlier, I wonder if the Domme Necklace should also have a 'bold' tag or not? As I said, I don't really know the system behind those tags.

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Cool, but re Candy's boss in the flashback event, I think you've corrected it in the wrong direction. The boss is still referred to as a woman in the following screen, and their complaining about misogyny would make more sense if they were a woman.

And since I brought up clothes style tags earlier, I wonder if the Domme Necklace should also have a 'bold' tag or not? As I said, I don't really know the system behind those tags.
Sigh, fixed again.

• Sad
Reactions: gregers

sweetsuga

Oct 11, 2020
i dont really write posts but i just wanna say out of all the games on this site, this one with seemingly limited visuals kinda turns me on the most lmao. dont rly know what tht tells me xD

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
i dont really write posts but i just wanna say out of all the games on this site, this one with seemingly limited visuals kinda turns me on the most lmao. dont rly know what tht tells me xD
It might be telling you that you would enjoy .

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
Anyone know how long the pills withdrawal lasts for? I did the overdose to unlock the threshold for Sex-Obsession, but the withdrawal has lasted for a few days.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anyone know how long the pills withdrawal lasts for? I did the overdose to unlock the threshold for Sex-Obsession, but the withdrawal has lasted for a few days.
Pill withdrawal has a linger value of 5, which I believe means it'll last 5 days after you first incurred it.

Reactions: UW0TM8TY

Lurker485

Aug 18, 2021
Not sure how to accomplish this:

As a part of A-SLUT, I need to acquire something to "upgrade" my work uniform.
You are not wearing something suitable for A-SLUT.

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
Not sure how to accomplish this:

As a part of A-SLUT, I need to acquire something to "upgrade" my work uniform.
You are not wearing something suitable for A-SLUT.
You need to go to the bespoke section of the lingerie shop and buy the three items there.

Reactions: vt57
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes