gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Interesting, thanks ! I'll try to play the game in a complete different way this time. I'll see if I manage to do that.

Edit : I did try to find the info I was looking for in the wiki, but it doesn't help much on that matter. But still thank you
Just playing as comes natural and going with the flow is great if you just want to explore, but if you're looking for a specific path or outcome, the wiki lists of thresholds and feminization style are some of your best friends.

The easiest way to keep stats from running away from you is to avoid triggering their thresholds; you may want to let e.g. Sex Obsession run up to 10 for the clothing options, but if you want to stop being bimbofied further just keep clear of unlocking its next threshold.

Reactions: demonbra

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
See . (The second of the two options mentioned is probably preferable unless you really want to hurt the MC, I'd guess.)
oh, never had that scene before and i was always doing a good job at work so i never went one way or the other, i'll try next time thanks.

Reactions: gregers

Fazezy

Jun 14, 2018
Will we eventually be able to turn the tables on antlers and pawn and dominate/feminize them respectively?
that would be so satisfying.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Will we eventually be able to turn the tables on antlers and pawn and dominate/feminize them respectively?
maybe for pawn since he's the main antagonist (i think he is anyway), but maybe not for antlers because she becomes (at least in my playthroughs) more and more of an ally against pawn.
But more importantly, i think it will break the game too much and it's not the main point of the game so it will probably not be happening.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
maybe for pawn since he's the main antagonist (i think he is anyway), but maybe not for antlers because she becomes (at least in my playthroughs) more and more of an ally against pawn.

But more importantly, i think it will break the game too much and it's not the main point of the game so it will probably not be happening.
The game obviously tries to suggest as much and nudge the player towards that view of Antlers, but personally I don't buy it for a second. She, Pawn, and Twig are all clear enemies on my playthrough; Trapper is complicit, but less of an immediate threat so can play nice for now.

Turning the tables during actual play seems unlikely as the systems aren't really built for it as you say (and I don't believe there's a large demand for it from the game's patrons), but some sort of semi-good ending might be feasible eventually.

In the walkthrough i keep reading about a bimbo suppressan but what is it and how do you get it?
Dr. Twig offers a suppressant to the MC to help them focus if that's the one you mean. Don't remember it's exact effects off hand.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I am stuck. Mrs. Antlers tells me it is time to move on in my training and to enter her office at end of day, strip and kiss her feet. End of day and I enter office and see only regular options like "be naughty" or "ask about pills" etc. Even If I then strip nothing changes. If I strip first nothing changes. Cannot progress in story.

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
I am stuck. Mrs. Antlers tells me it is time to move on in my training and to enter her office at end of day, strip and kiss her feet. End of day and I enter office and see only regular options like "be naughty" or "ask about pills" etc. Even If I then strip nothing changes. If I strip first nothing changes. Cannot progress in story.
I'm going the voluntary/obedient route with Antlers and so I am getting the option to 'comfort her', leading to the feet massage. Not sure if you need a certain threshold for that option to show.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Fixed

Is there a way to avoid being put in chastity?
Not in current version. For structural reasons of the early game penis chastity is required (you can get out of chastity if you don't have a penis later in the game, fetish flag dependent), there are plans to make chastity completely optional but that feature has not won a backer poll to be merged

What are the path I need to choose to make sure I can wear the dark/seductive clothes ? Like some aspect of the game, but the pink sissy garments are a huge turn off for me.
"bold" underwear requires having unlocked the dominance skill for Antlers to not consider them somewhat inappropriate.

Pawn is the "big bad" of the game, and stage 5 (unreleased) is heavily focused on bringing things together to finally take him down/beat the game. Antlers (and others) you'll have options in terms of what "ending" they get, but her being submissive in the course of gameplay is not planned.

Video cannot open
This is not remotely sufficient information to debug.

In the walkthrough i keep reading about a bimbo suppressan but what is it and how do you get it?
If your smarts are lower than your sex obsession or your sex obsession is > 10 Twig will offer you a drug before you do a nurse shift mixing drugs, with some (short term) side effects.

Would need a save to debug.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Cool, not sure if you saw these two as well:

sashkah, two issues in the current online version.

1) In event_manager_oral_graduation_4, this reference to a plug should be conditional on the MC wearing one (else just "before she thrusts into you").

View attachment 1885909

2) At Anal 15, practicing with the dragon dildo fails to unlock the next threshold.

View attachment 1885906 View attachment 1885901
(I'll message you a save for this one, in case it doesn't reproduce.)

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
where can i find the changelog for the current version. Even there website has nothing after 0.8.5.5

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Fixed

Not in current version. For structural reasons of the early game penis chastity is required (you can get out of chastity if you don't have a penis later in the game, fetish flag dependent), there are plans to make chastity completely optional but that feature has not won a backer poll to be merged

"bold" underwear requires having unlocked the dominance skill for Antlers to not consider them somewhat inappropriate.

Pawn is the "big bad" of the game, and stage 5 (unreleased) is heavily focused on bringing things together to finally take him down/beat the game. Antlers (and others) you'll have options in terms of what "ending" they get, but her being submissive in the course of gameplay is not planned.

This is not remotely sufficient information to debug.

If your smarts are lower than your sex obsession or your sex obsession is > 10 Twig will offer you a drug before you do a nurse shift mixing drugs, with some (short term) side effects.

Would need a save to debug.
Latest save using latest debug. Still cannot do event with Antlers to enter office, close door strip and kiss feet.

Last edited:

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
So in this game you get sissyfied and there are only male and female chars? Or does this game allows to change males with futas?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Cool, not sure if you saw these two as well:
You already unlocked the threshold, it just wasn't ordering properly, fixed. The other scene should not be reachable without wearing a plug, which I fixed.

where can i find the changelog for the current version. Even there website has nothing after 0.8.5.5
any version after the 3rd digit (ie: 0.8.5.x) is bugfixes and/or art, never a major release.

Latest save using latest debug.
Fixed, you triggered "strict" unisex the morning after strict chastity (which takes the place of the kissing her feet option/scene) and it overwrote the following morning's event.

So in this game you get sissyfied and there are only male and female chars? Or does this game allows to change males with futas?
Not entirely certain what you're asking, but it is possible for the player character to have penis + vagina, and there are a couple similarly-equipped female NPCs (as well as female NPCs with just a lady lance). In 0.8.7 there will be an option to replace all male NPCs with women, but that's several months from release (0.8.7 will enter backer testing pre-release in August, public release in Sept).

Reactions: gregers

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
You already unlocked the threshold, it just wasn't ordering properly, fixed. The other scene should not be reachable without wearing a plug, which I fixed.

any version after the 3rd digit (ie: 0.8.5.x) is bugfixes and/or art, never a major release.

Fixed, you triggered "strict" unisex the morning after strict chastity (which takes the place of the kissing her feet option/scene) and it overwrote the following morning's event.

Not entirely certain what you're asking, but it is possible for the player character to have penis + vagina, and there are a couple similarly-equipped female NPCs (as well as female NPCs with just a lady lance). In 0.8.7 there will be an option to replace all male NPCs with women, but that's several months from release (0.8.7 will enter backer testing pre-release in August, public release in Sept).
How do I fix so I can advance? I was trying a strict run.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes