HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
Sooo, I took a Sigma+ serum but I didn't unlocked the higher levels of the smart stat... Is this a bug or do I need to take multiple of these vials?
BTW this is the save I did just before taking it.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Sooo, I took a Sigma+ serum but I didn't unlocked the higher levels of the smart stat... Is this a bug or do I need to take multiple of these vials?
BTW this is the save I did just before taking it.
The threshold is unlocked the first time you use Sigma+, on that save you've used the drug 101 times... which points to you doing some manner of hacking in the console/I don't know how you got into the state you're in. try: SugarCube.State.variables.player.flags.drugs.smart_plus = 0 in the console, then take another dose.

HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
The threshold is unlocked the first time you use Sigma+, on that save you've used the drug 101 times... which points to you doing some manner of hacking in the console/I don't know how you got into the state you're in. try: SugarCube.State.variables.player.flags.drugs.smart_plus = 0 in the console, then take another dose.
Thanks for the advice, I'll try that.
Edit: probably a dumb question but how do I open the console?

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I want to ask something, i managed to acheive the bimbo secretary thing, but what is considered a good "uniform" for a bimbo secretary ? i mean, they didn't give me one and told me to make it but i have no idea what to buy.
Can anyone help me ?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I want to ask something, i managed to acheive the bimbo secretary thing, but what is considered a good "uniform" for a bimbo secretary ? i mean, they didn't give me one and told me to make it but i have no idea what to buy.
Can anyone help me ?
Look for items with the "slutty" tag.

Julieta_Raquel

Jul 8, 2022
Hi,

I attach a save file because the shop within the sex shop is not working anymore.

Also, when I have a date with Kurt to the Dungeon, as soon as I arrive it always says that I'm "not properly dressed for my date" Not sure what to do.

TiA

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Hi,

I attach a save file because the shop within the sex shop is not working anymore.

Also, when I have a date with Kurt to the Dungeon, as soon as I arrive it always says that I'm "not properly dressed for my date" Not sure what to do.

TiA
Both issues have been fixed, update to the latest html from discord.

yeah, but if i wear them i get in trouble for not wearing my uniform at work since it's "not the right clothes"
She'll be dissatisfied with your outfit for "normal" secretary work, but will allow working bimbo.

Julieta_Raquel

Jul 8, 2022
There are channels in discord for people who back on patreon/substar for general pre-release discussion and for reporting/fixing of pre-release bugs.
Yeah, I'm a backer but I can't find the invite for Discord. I even posted in Patreon to get the invite, but nobody even answered that post or the post that I answered that was asking for the same thing.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Yeah, I'm a backer but I can't find the invite for Discord. I even posted in Patreon to get the invite, but nobody even answered that post or the post that I answered that was asking for the same thing.
There's a link to the discord on the "new game" screen at the start of the game, also at the bottom of the options menu in-game. There's also a link to discord in the stickied post with the latest patreon release version.

Is there a way to start as a female?
In 0.8.6 you can be out as female by the end of the prologue, but that is the earliest such is possible/you start the game at least nominally male.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There's a link to the discord on the "new game" screen at the start of the game, also at the bottom of the options menu in-game. There's also a link to discord in the stickied post with the latest patreon release version.

In 0.8.6 you can be out as female by the end of the prologue, but that is the earliest such is possible/you start the game at least nominally male.
By the way sashkah, a note in the change-log ("allow morning dose of drug delta to work for candy cafe orgy") reminded me of a small QoL feature suggestion:

It would be neat if other drugs currently in the MC's inventory could be listed with checkboxes along with the Sissypill in the morning routine menu. If you've built up a stockpile of e.g. pick-me-up candy and various serums from the doc, it can be a bit tedious to click through the inventory to pick your selection in the morning.

Don't know if the idea's been mooted or rejected before, just thought I'd mention it as it came to mind.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
By the way sashkah, a note in the change-log ("allow morning dose of drug delta to work for candy cafe orgy") reminded me of a small QoL feature suggestion:

It would be neat if other drugs currently in the MC's inventory could be listed with checkboxes along with the Sissypill in the morning routine menu. If you've built up a stockpile of e.g. pick-me-up candy and various serums from the doc, it can be a bit tedious to click through the inventory to pick your selection in the morning.

Don't know if the idea's been mooted or rejected before, just thought I'd mention it as it came to mind.
It possibly makes sense for pick-me-up, the rest I think are too low-supply. There's a future hunk of drug content that's still waiting to get voted in, so I may fiddle with it then.

Reactions: gregers
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes