UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Now i understand why i couldn't give my keys to alex last time i played, it wasn't in the game yet XD

Stormaggeddon

Aug 2, 2020
I meat the requirements to wear female clothes (without any boosts to stats) and it won't let me go outside. Trying to wear the White Satin Blous which requirement = 10 feminization but i cannot go outside

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anyone know how to get gentle dom for the Dominance capstone event?
The details are in , but as animusgaming says, if the wiki's accurate the Martial Arts requirement seems to be a blocker for now. No drugs or other ways that I can think of to boost that skill beyond the threshold.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
I meat the requirements to wear female clothes (without any boosts to stats) and it won't let me go outside. Trying to wear the White Satin Blous which requirement = 10 feminization but i cannot go outside
You need to be in chapter 2 unless you're on the enthusiastic path.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
how to remove dick permanently from main character and have pussy of instead?
From my experience, after the company party, the one your boss invites you.
The first time you will be rejected because they didn't expect you to come (story reasons), the second time you will go and have the full thing with the big bad boss.
After that you're objective is to complete the "A-Slut" program.

And at that point in the story, in the student quarter, you now have access to the full bodyshop.
So what i do is, once the party is over, the day after i go to the bodyshop for the checkup (where they ask you what you want, the big question is about your genitals) and come back on sunday morning for the operation.

As far as i know, you don't have access before because you don't know it exist, you only know about the booth, but since the big bad boss (and your boss a little after that) tell you about it, you can then go to the bodyshop.

Reinherz99

Nov 4, 2019
From my experience, after the company party, the one your boss invites you.
The first time you will be rejected because they didn't expect you to come (story reasons), the second time you will go and have the full thing with the big bad boss.
After that you're objective is to complete the "A-Slut" program.

And at that point in the story, in the student quarter, you now have access to the full bodyshop.
So what i do is, once the party is over, the day after i go to the bodyshop for the checkup (where they ask you what you want, the big question is about your genitals) and come back on sunday morning for the operation.

As far as i know, you don't have access before because you don't know it exist, you only know about the booth, but since the big bad boss (and your boss a little after that) tell you about it, you can then go to the bodyshop.
very helpful mate thanks

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This link contain passward to download while opening it. The rule saing the link do no contain passowrd to extract file.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Been a while since I played, was waiting for a few more updates to get a few more events, But now we can dom?
How we dom? Other times I was sub but now wanna play as a dom
How we dom Alex?

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Is there any way in-game to remove a Sissy-o-Matic yet? A decent chunk of the game's content is locked behind having one, and likewise basically anything you might want to do with your downstairs area is locked behind being able to get out of Chastity.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
For structural reasons you aren't allowed to go out in female clothing until stage 2 (excepting the enthusiast path, since it already functionally "skips" stage 1)

how to remove dick permanently from main character and have pussy of instead?
The full bodyshop unlocks either after attending the work party + metting Mr. Pawn OR after beating the RPG campaign, doing "penance" w/the warlock-playing NPC and then celebrating her surgery. in 0.8.7 there will be an additional/earlier enthusiast unlock option.

Been a while since I played, was waiting for a few more updates to get a few more events, But now we can dom?
How we dom? Other times I was sub but now wanna play as a dom
How we dom Alex?
You dom Alex by staying after game + playing a 1 on 1 roleplay with her and choosing to domme. Once unlocked w/her you can continue to progress the skill via other events (check the wiki).

Is there any way in-game to remove a Sissy-o-Matic yet? A decent chunk of the game's content is locked behind having one, and likewise basically anything you might want to do with your downstairs area is locked behind being able to get out of Chastity.
It is possible to unlock temporarily with smart 20, you can also "unlock" Alex as an alternate keyholder if she is your dom, which will allow chastity removal during events w/Alex.

Reactions: NPC041188

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
It is possible to unlock temporarily with smart 20, you can also "unlock" Alex as an alternate keyholder if she is your dom, which will allow chastity removal during events w/Alex.
Your telling me, there is a new relatively dom path (i'm imagining it is more uppity, switch, or envious. lol) and there will still come a time when the MC will still get locked into chasity? Does he eventually get on the Dom path or does mrs. antler keep you caged? You have to sub to Alex, to have someone else with the key? Like why even make a dom path if u still end up caged. lol. Can you even fuck anyone other than Alex with your cock?

EDIT: I missed read. There is not a dom path. Forced and Strict path... a Voluntary and Enthusiast path... Obedient and Greedy... I guess Greedy is the most assertive the MC can get?

Last edited:

Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
Found an issue. You dont get the key when you buy the flat cage...

Edit: found a temp fix, but it does cause an error. Equip the thing before inspection, lie and at the end of the day ask for the key back
However, with this method I did reach a broken game state for the final inspection scene

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Your telling me, there is a new relatively dom path (i'm imagining it is more uppity, switch, or envious. lol) and there will still come a time when the MC will still get locked into chasity? Does he eventually get on the Dom path or does mrs. antler keep you caged? You have to sub to Alex, to have someone else with the key? Like why even make a dom path if u still end up caged. lol. Can you even fuck anyone other than Alex with your cock?

EDIT: I missed read. There is not a dom path. Forced and Strict path... a Voluntary and Enthusiast path... Obedient and Greedy... I guess Greedy is the most assertive the MC can get?
Yeah, there is not a dom path for the game as a whole: The MC will always be enslaved by Antlers and the corporation, but some paths will have them resisting more than others (the forced/strict paths are probably the most 'assertive'). There is a dominance skill the MC can learn, and a few people can be dominated (most notably Alex).

But mastering the dominance skill fully requires toadying to Antlers, I think. Haven't had time to play through that new content myself yet.

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
When you like all these fetishes, but hate Feminization :(
I love all of these fetishes. But I hate being on the receiving end.
Just let me be a cys-male (or hell, a cys/trans-female) doing unholy things to the fictional people around me.
Under the threat of a death sentence at failure, if possible.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes