gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's a requirement because the event that it leads to involves such. I'd need the save where you performed cunnilingus without getting the unlock, otherwise:
SugarCube.State.variables.player.cunnilingusvirginity= "npc_manager"
Yeah, I set it in the console to play through but will see about recreating a save. Suggestion:

Add a set $player.cunnilingusvirginity = "npc_manager" to the if $scene.missionSuccess part of event_corporate_retreat_travel_home_2 if that variable is empty.

I think there's been some forced cunnilingus during the strict watersports as well, but can't pin down the exact event just now.

Also, looking for this stuff in the file, I note that player.analingusvirginity only gets set to npc_warlock if doing her penance AFTER her surgery, in a scene where there is no analingus. I'd suggest changing the conditions for setting that variable in event_rpg_missed_punishment_4_warlock_2 so it gets set the first time doing her penance, which is the scene with analingus.

(As a side note, I don't understand why the MC needs to have performed cunnilingus on someone else before the warlock becomes available, but accept that that's intended.)

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah something seems to have gone weird with the outfit calculations. Wearing a formal outfit (picking up from the save I sent you earlier) now registers as informal, resulting in a failure to dress appropriately for the party on Thursday.

Speaking of clothes, shouldn't the dominant outfit from Alex' sex club event (event_sexclub_date_technician_sub_2) have the "bold" tag? Arguably the boots and gloves, but especially the mistress dress (latex_dress_mistress_black)?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Glad the wiki is online and working. Years ago it was pretty bad

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah something seems to have gone weird with the outfit calculations. Wearing a formal outfit (picking up from the save I sent you earlier) now registers as informal, resulting in a failure to dress appropriately for the party on Thursday.
sashkah, formal outfit now calculates correctly on self-inspect, but still fails the party attire task:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
Does this update fix the missing keys when buying the flat and inverted cages?
If not or if it doesnt automatically add the key when loading up my save,
what is the item ID for both keys?

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Can I ask something I played this game on the old update and I admit that it's not easy to come out, and what I like about this game is it shows how hard it is to admit that you want to be female and still have sexual fantasies, I admit that , saying that why is it difficult for straight men to accept trans woman as sexual whores
The devil is in the details with that one, straight men are attracted to females. While a lot of modern men are happy to fuck a whore, many still want to settle down with a wife and children and a whore isn't wife material. Another thing with straight men is we don't need to respect a woman to fuck them but we do need to respect them to marry them and generally speaking no man wants to marry a whore.

Sincerely, a straight man.

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
The devil is in the details with that one, straight men are attracted to females. While a lot of modern men are happy to fuck a whore, many still want to settle down with a wife and children and a whore isn't wife material. Another thing with straight men is we don't need to respect a woman to fuck them but we do need to respect them to marry them and generally speaking no man wants to marry a whore.

Sincerely, a straight man.
weird, i got a friend who is married to a prostitute, and both are happy... and weird how you say you need respect to marry a woman when most husbands show their wives no respect at all...

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
weird, i got a friend who is married to a prostitute, and both are happy... and weird how you say you need respect to marry a woman when most husbands show their wives no respect at all...
You know, that reminds me of something.

"You always were the romantic sort. You know, gentleman. This man here, oh he married a whore. Used to ride with us. We all had her, oh but he married her and you know that makes him a better man than us. He's a better man. Have the girl, John. She's a parting gift from me." - Dutch van der Linde.

Reactions: zigzagman1031

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Beating (off) a dead horse (also, ew), but I am absolutely fine with playing and creating a character going down the rabbit hole of debachery and sexytimes as futa, trans, female, whatever and *mostly* however. In fact, a scenario where the protagonist grudgingly takes the first step and finds themselves as something better, brilliant, and brighter (as well as prone to crushing a pelvis or two) is pretty darned glorious.

My kingdom for a game where the player can become (read: transition, change, transform, what have you) into a willfull, passionate, sexy bitch championing the cause and pr0n of other sexy bitches! Huzzah!

The thing I cannot stand is the chastity nonsense. More power to others and their kinks, its a wild and wet world out there, but the combination of literaly being under lock and key and constantly being belittled as less.. alas, not for me.

I mean, a super sexy boss, nefarious plots, rampant sluttery, interesting sub characters.. this game has a ton of wonderful stuff within. Oh well.

Reactions: armyman654

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I would love to see some cuckolding :love:
I wish you could return Serena Grey as your girlfriend as if MC still has romantic thoughts about her. With her as a dom, or as an equal partner but still loving huge dicks (as now you are), you get into awkward kinky situations together. There are still may the place for gentle/soft humiliation, sexual denial, findom, even some MC domination, and lots and lots of cuck/sharing/swinging/whoring scenarios.

Reactions: mininator1

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I wish you could return Serena Grey as your girlfriend as if MC still has romantic thoughts about her. With her as a dom, or as an equal partner but still loving huge dicks (as now you are), you get into awkward kinky situations together. There are still may the place for gentle/soft humiliation, sexual denial, findom, even some MC domination, and lots and lots of cuck/sharing/swinging/whoring scenarios.
I do admit that i would like to have her back, it could be interesting to have her in the appartment or at the gym, hell, she could even help us with our nightly activities (like at the latex club, or even whoring) it could be fun
I can even see a scene where she's using the box on the mc if we didn't manage to open it ;)
I would love her to actually become a new "love interest" too.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
The thing I cannot stand is the chastity nonsense. More power to others and their kinks, its a wild and wet world out there, but the combination of literaly being under lock and key and constantly being belittled as less.. alas, not for me.
Non-chastity mode is planned, but back-fixing it is very complicated due to the game being originally written with the assumption of its inevitability. So far it hasn't won the patreon/substar poll to happen, but most of the options that have beaten it in the past have already gone in, so it's liable to win/become an option later this year.

Her existance from the start was to be a bit of a genre subversion and she has always been intended to play a very minor role in the game - she does have a couple events (and at least one more in the gym whenever the rest of that content gets voted in), but this was always the plan/doing otherwise would require a substantial amount of writing and back-adding.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Her existance from the start was to be a bit of a genre subversion and she has always been intended to play a very minor role in the game - she does have a couple events (and at least one more in the gym whenever the rest of that content gets voted in), but this was always the plan/doing otherwise would require a substantial amount of writing and back-adding.
Understandable. I still want to believe that in future we can have her as a friend, call to her (to be able to speak), going out with her (like coffee break, night club or bar), get with her into different troubles. It's kinda intresting twist of events for me: from ex-girlfriend to BFF (or just to a good friend) without drama. Don't take my hopes away from me, maybe it still will be in future plans :cautious:

Anyway, thank you very much for great working on one my favorite games of all times! And good luck! ;)

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Understandable. I still want to believe that in future we can have her as a friend, call to her (to be able to speak), going out with her (like coffee break, night club or bar), get with her into different troubles. It's kinda intresting twist of events for me: from ex-girlfriend to BFF (or just to a good friend) without drama. Don't take my hopes away from me, maybe it still will be in future plans :cautious:

Anyway, thank you very much for great working on one my favorite games of all times! And good luck! ;)
I don't think that's Serena's role in this game. Apart from being a tool in the forced feminization plot, she's a classic cuckolding trope to present former Mr. Doe as clueless and beta as possible. Their coffee 'date' later in the game makes it perfectly clear and is another cruel joke on MCs masculinity.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
So are we able to to a Dom route now?
I get most of it will be feminization with your boss but can we become Dom at a certain point?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I get most of it will be feminization with your boss but can we become Dom at a certain point?
The MC can have a dominant relationship with Alex and be dominant in a few scenes with minor characters here and there, but the vast majority of the game is still based around their humiliation and submission, whether forced or voluntary (as well as the feminization).

The latest update allows you to maximize the MC's dominance skill, but that doesn't translate to a full dominant path.

Reactions: NPC041188

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
What gregers said, dominance opportunities have been expanded/the skill can now be "capstoned" but an "entire dominant path" would be... basically an entire other game? The relationship with the MC/their manager is kind of the backbone of the game/progression.

I don't think that's Serena's role in this game. Apart from being a tool in the forced feminization plot, she's a classic cuckolding trope to present former Mr. Doe as clueless and beta as possible. Their coffee 'date' later in the game makes it perfectly clear and is another cruel joke on MCs masculinity.
As noted above, Serena's role in THIS game is essentially to be a red herring, to initially play into the cliche and then (mostly) disappear because the game just isn't that sort of story/not the tone we are aiming for (see also: Kurt being sweet rather than scummy, Bob being understanding, etc.)

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes