jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
How the heck do I get past sex obsession level 6? I looked at the hint;
" Next thresholds: Act up your bimboness while working dressed as a perfect pink maid at the maid cafe; Successfully complete double dildo bimbo fitness class; Pay for a blowjob."

And yet I cant figure out how to do any of those acts... Where do you get the pink maid outfit? how do i get the bimbo fitness class? and have yet to be able to find a way to pay for a BJ and im over a month in and passed my probation period.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
How the heck do I get past sex obsession level 6? I looked at the hint;
" Next thresholds: Act up your bimboness while working dressed as a perfect pink maid at the maid cafe; Successfully complete double dildo bimbo fitness class; Pay for a blowjob."

And yet I cant figure out how to do any of those acts... Where do you get the pink maid outfit? how do i get the bimbo fitness class? and have yet to be able to find a way to pay for a BJ and im over a month in and passed my probation period.
Bimbo fitness class is a class you can take at the gym, so you obviously need access to the gym.

For the "pay for a BJ", you need to be unlocked, go to the bar ("the usual place"), go to the restrooms and, well, get sucked at the gloryhole. NGL, at first i thought I needed to pay to suck someone and i was looking for that option everywhere, but sadly no, it's getting sucked...too bad for me ;P

And i don't know for the pink maid dress, would like to know tho.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Bimbo fitness class is a class you can take at the gym, so you obviously need access to the gym.

For the "pay for a BJ", you need to be unlocked, go to the bar ("the usual place"), go to the restrooms and, well, get sucked at the gloryhole. NGL, at first i thought I needed to pay to suck someone and i was looking for that option everywhere, but sadly no, it's getting sucked...too bad for me ;P

i've been going to the gym, but i dont see a bimbo fitness class? is there a time I have to go at? or unlock it somehow?

Edit: Figured it out, after going into womans change room, do the high heel class, massage her feet then she will invite you.

Reactions: UndeadEve

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
To get the threshold you need to wear any of the pink maid outfits (as well as either the doll or ultimate bimbo makeup), they come from:
latex: gift from Candy if you start a cafe 52 shift already wearing a latex maid outfit + ultimate bimbo makeup + have learned the "sexy pickup" skill from her while working at the mall cafe (gifted end of shift)
Ultimate pvc:gift from manager if you have progressed through over 3 different apartment cleaning maid events, have owrked more than twice at cafe 52, and more than 3 times at the maid cafe in the mall.
Slutty pink: gift from manager if you have progressed through over 6 different apartment cleaning maid events, worked a shift at the maid cafe plugged successfully, and done at least one "lewd" event while working at cafe 52 (gifted Thursday after work)

To trigger threshold you need to be wearing a matching maid set (dress, headdress, apron), plus pink heels and pink sissy choker OR a locked-on collar) for a shift at the maid cafe.

Reactions: UndeadEve

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I love all of these fetishes. But I hate being on the receiving end.
Just let me be a cys-male (or hell, a cys/trans-female) doing unholy things to the fictional people around me.
Under the threat of a death sentence at failure, if possible.
You probably are a cis-male, only trapped in playing a wrong kind of game. This one has 'sissification' written all over it... which by definition is at the very least somewhat coerced, emasculating and virility-taming to the point of getting rid of any attributes (physical, psychological and social) stereotypically associated with masculinity altogether. You're supposed to get off on being unable to express yourself sexually as a cis-male.

Why don't you try 'iNSight of You' where you play a straight as an arrow, well-endowed gangsta-savant asshole type doing unholy things to he/his female (she/her) boss... risking he/his life should he/his fail? It checks all the nasty fetishes boxes you're probably looking to nut to... just without these which are essential to 'Secretary'. No more checking makeup or attire before leaving for work. A grey hoodie is all your mofo MC wears.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Depends how you personally like to play it. I haven't tried the new enthusiast options yet but it's the more cheerful side available in the game that draws me in.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Depends how you personally like to play it. I haven't tried the new enthusiast options yet but it's the more cheerful side available in the game that draws me in.
Even when trying to play out this story as slap-happy as possible, the big reveal in the latest updates makes it clear the MC has been duped into the entire feminization process from the very beginning and the best they can do now is relax and enjoy being maid into a merry cum oozing gaping pink plaything. Turns out Mrs Antlers has been the most honest and forthcoming in this scheme.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Is it just me, or are there images missing from the gloryhole?
The images will be in the next full version, its been coded, but the composition of the scene is over 260 separate images, which is a bit much for anything other than a full release.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Online version, Alex' collaring has been scheduled for a Sunday at 19 instead of Saturday, at which time the MC is automatically transported to hypnotherapy, making it impossible to complete the event.

(I think it was scheduled for a Saturday when I saved before closing the game a few days ago, but loading the save now it's listed as Sunday.)

Edit: Don't know if there was a fix just rolled out but refreshing the page fixed it.

Also, the strict sissy choker event presumes the MC is wearing a plug (with e-stim).

Last edited:
May 20, 2021
Can I ask something I played this game on the old update and I admit that it's not easy to come out, and what I like about this game is it shows how hard it is to admit that you want to be female and still have sexual fantasies, I admit that , saying that why is it difficult for straight men to accept trans woman as sexual whores

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
I love all of these fetishes. But I hate being on the receiving end.
Just let me be a cys-male (or hell, a cys/trans-female) doing unholy things to the fictional people around me.
Under the threat of a death sentence at failure, if possible.
Then you're just playing a game that doesn't entirely fit your tastes. That's fine, but don't blame the game. There are tons of games out there that let you play a dominant role.

Reactions: Axel34

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can't trigger Candy's orgy because Luna's event chain isn't done. Can't start Luna's chain by doing her penance because player.cunnilingusvirginity is empty.

This is deep in stage 4, so there has been the flight back from the work retreat and any number of other events with forced cunnilingus, but apparently none of them has defined the variable.

(Not sure why that's a condition for doing her penance anyway, since at this stage Luna has no cunn' for the MC to ling'.)

Last edited:

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
Can someone upload their saves of Kurt/Landlord dates? I don't wanna hassle with progressing that storyline on my own but wanna see the scenes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is there any way in-game to remove a Sissy-o-Matic yet? A decent chunk of the game's content is locked behind having one, and likewise basically anything you might want to do with your downstairs area is locked behind being able to get out of Chastity.
The thing I hate the most and when the chastity device ain't on Portagonist choise. every choise are allway gonna tri chastity forcefed event. evne keyholder is forced one after going to party with antler it dosen't metter if you give her ky for ever or not she will tall theat you give up you keed weter choie will be in my case i never give up the key) such a wast of choise matter. it alwey will force you to give up you key forever. no matter the choise. Even if Antlers is gentle she act like an evil bitch. The choise dosen't metter.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Can't trigger Candy's orgy because Luna's event chain isn't done. Can't start Luna's chain by doing her penance because player.cunnilingusvirginity is empty.

This is deep in stage 4, so there has been the flight back from the work retreat and any number of other events with forced cunnilingus, but apparently none of them has defined the variable.

(Not sure why that's a condition for doing her penance anyway, since at this stage Luna has no cunn' for the MC to ling'.)
It's a requirement because the event that it leads to involves such. I'd need the save where you performed cunnilingus without getting the unlock, otherwise:
SugarCube.State.variables.player.cunnilingusvirginity= "npc_manager"

Reactions: gregers
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes