mayo777

Feb 6, 2018
how do you trigger Mrs Antlers visiting your home? the wiki says that is a prerequisite for getting the invitation on stage 3 (i have already done the event where you go there uninvited)

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
how do you trigger Mrs Antlers visiting your home? the wiki says that is a prerequisite for getting the invitation on stage 3 (i have already done the event where you go there uninvited)
The invite happens on a friday at the end of work, you need to have unlocked fem_style maid, and to not being currently on a mission for AIKO

Reactions: mayo777

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Is there a window for the dog in the park?
I got busy with other things and now I never see the doggy dialog now when I go running.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Are there any plans To add a route where you can become a dominant woman?
Raising the dominance cap up to 20 should be in the next release (0.8.6). I'll be curious to see whether it's actually possible to become independently dominant without company involvement, or it's just going to be Antlers handing the MC table scraps for her amusement.

Jqraptor

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a way in debug or console to just skip days entirely to the weekend and such without having to deal with the game over counter or being dragged to work anyway? I'd like to be able to try the new club and such which is weekends only without having to spend 20 minutes clicking 'next' getting through the work day redoing the same scenes over for the umpteenth time.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah, two issues in the current online version.

1) In event_manager_oral_graduation_4, this reference to a plug should be conditional on the MC wearing one (else just "before she thrusts into you").

1655973407752.png

2) At Anal 15, practicing with the dragon dildo fails to unlock the next threshold.

1655972984313.png 1655972923608.png
(I'll message you a save for this one, in case it doesn't reproduce.)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
sashkah, sorry to be a broken record, but triggering the anal inspection references a plug even if the MC isn't wearing one (event_manager_anal_training):

1656014759400.png

Which in turn continues into an error in event_manager_anal_final_1:

1656014866027.png

Clicking "back to work" from there throws javascript errors and results in the MC going back to work naked:
1656014936469.png 1656014899442.png 1656015014657.png

(I'll message you a save.)

Edit: And another one, in event_rpg_missed_punishment_4_maid_2:
1656018436246.png

Edit2: Date with Bob
"npc_manager chuckles" should be "npc_admin chuckles" in event_admin_first_date_4:
1656026563356.png

Multiple references to the MC wearing an electro-stim plug even if they're not wearing anything in event_admin_first_date_7:
1656026725724.png

And event_admin_first_date_8:
1656026753632.png

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do you edit your max willpower?
It'll go up naturally over the course of the game, but if you need a boost now look at the values under SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.willpower in the console.

Game max is 10, I believe.

Is there a way to avoid being put in chastity?
Not currently during work hours. It can become optional in the later game, if the MC has gender correction surgery replacing their penis with a vagina.

demonbra

May 5, 2021
What are the path I need to choose to make sure I can wear the dark/seductive clothes ? Like some aspect of the game, but the pink sissy garments are a huge turn off for me.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What are the path I need to choose to make sure I can wear the dark/seductive clothes ? Like some aspect of the game, but the pink sissy garments are a huge turn off for me.
Clothing choices are not path-specific. Clothes are usually gated by a few stats, generally Feminization for anything feminine, with Sex Obsession and Humiliation for the more risque options.

Feminization will tend to increase naturally over the course of the game, letting Sex Obsession and Humiliation run op to around 8-10 should unlock almost all clothing options.

Reactions: demonbra

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I know that after a while you can wear pretty much anything you want outside of work, but i wonder if you can wear something else at work now, probably not in my opinion, but i would love to.

Reactions: demonbra

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I know that after a while you can wear pretty much anything you want outside of work, but i wonder if you can wear something else at work now, probably not in my opinion, but i would love to.
There's the option now to work as an office bimbo once you've advanced far enough into the plot and if you've let the bimbofication run wild: I've never looked at that, but presumably the clothing requirements there are different (by which I mean sluttier) than for the regular secretary work.

For non-bimbo work, anything with the "office" tag should be kosher; there are quite a few options for that in the game by now.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
There's the option now to work as an office bimbo once you've advanced far enough into the plot and if you've let the bimbofication run wild: I've never looked at that, but presumably the clothing requirements there are different (by which I mean sluttier) than for the regular secretary work.

For non-bimbo work, anything with the "office" tag should be kosher; there are quite a few options for that in the game by now.
You got me curious, how do you do the bimbo path ?

demonbra

May 5, 2021
Clothing choices are not path-specific. Clothes are usually gated by a few stats, generally Feminization for anything feminine, with Sex Obsession and Humiliation for the more risque options.

Feminization will tend to increase naturally over the course of the game, letting Sex Obsession and Humiliation run op to around 8-10 should unlock almost all clothing options.
Thank both of you for your time.
Last time I played I was getting commentaries from Ms Antlers that I "didn't deserve the right of wearing this" of something like that. Edit : I still could wear whatever I wanted, but it kinds of kill the RP.
And there were some events where I was forced to pick the pink outfit version despite the game proposing both (I think she forced me to wear a pink dress for a party or something like that. I don't remember exactly. And during stage 2-3 for the special training I could only get the pink version).
So is this forced whatever the path or did it changed ?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You got me curious, how do you do the bimbo path ?
See . (The second of the two options mentioned is probably preferable unless you really want to hurt the MC, I'd guess.)

Thank both of you for your time.
Last time I played I was getting commentaries from Ms Antlers that I "didn't deserve the right of wearing this" of something like that. Edit : I still could wear whatever I wanted, but it kinds of kill the RP.
And there were some events where I was forced to pick the pink outfit version despite the game proposing both (I think she forced me to wear a pink dress for a party or something like that. I don't remember exactly. And during stage 2-3 for the special training I could only get the pink version).
So is this forced whatever the path or did it changed ?
Yeah, the MC's manager and her superiors are still trying to force the MC down a stereotypical sissy path, so they may be forced into sissified clothing for the occasional event, like the first office party. But outside of that you have options.

The manager's comments about the MC's clothing being unsuitable if you've gone with bolder options will continue for a while, but she'll come to accept it eventually (I don't know and haven't checked if that's governed by overall game progress or increasing your Dominance stat or both).

demonbra

May 5, 2021
See . (The second of the two options mentioned is probably preferable unless you really want to hurt the MC, I'd guess.)

Yeah, the MC's manager and her superiors are still trying to force the MC down a stereotypical sissy path, so they may be forced into sissified clothing for the occasional event, like the first office party. But outside of that you have options.

The manager's comments about the MC's clothing being unsuitable if you've gone with bolder options will continue for a while, but she'll come to accept it eventually (I don't know and haven't checked if that's governed by overall game progress or increasing your Dominance stat or both).
Interesting, thanks ! I'll try to play the game in a complete different way this time. I'll see if I manage to do that.

Edit : I did try to find the info I was looking for in the wiki, but it doesn't help much on that matter. But still thank you

Reactions: gregers
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes