ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Minor bug: the sex scene of the PC doing Alex using a strap-on mentions the PC "remaining imprisoned" and has Alex talk about "No reason to ever let that pathetic thing of yours free", even if the PC lacks a penis to insult and/or imprison.

edit: similar issue with the scene of providing oral as part of maid/"wife" service for one of the tenants -- there's text variations for penis sizes but the presence of the penis is taken for granted.

edit2: also happens with Try to take back control of the situation. variant of Zeus's scene; here the PC gets their testicles licked whether they have any or not. edit3: same issue with the Submit variant of this scene, PC's non-existent testicles get a honorable mention.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'd have to say it's a mechanic that imo adds nothing of value to the poker game -- if the player is not aware of the existence of it, it just catches them unaware and screws them over. Once the player is aware, it doesn't add anything strategically, as it simply just forces the player to have a drink after each round once they're near the threshold, to stave off the you orgasm, game over for as long as possible. What is it actually supposed to achieve?
I'd assume that it's supposed to achieve what it does, viz. that players are able to trigger it if it hits their kinks or they find it interesting.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Yeah, i've checked the game code afterwards. I'd have to say it's a mechanic that imo adds nothing of value to the poker game -- if the player is not aware of the existence of it, it just catches them unaware and screws them over. Once the player is aware, it doesn't add anything strategically, as it simply just forces the player to have a drink after each round once they're near the threshold, to stave off the you orgasm, game over for as long as possible. What is it actually supposed to achieve?

In any case, the forced dealer sequence could really use a brief explanation why exactly you're put in that spot. It got me genuinely confused it's some sort of a piece from another chain of events i got as a bug, because it didn't match what the game has shown me so far (no one has mentioned it as a possibility, and you don't see anyone else treated this way) As i understand it, you do get an explanation if you paid for the poker game with your own money, but if you "bet yourself" there's literally none, not even from your manager.
It exists to make poker more challenging, for verisimilitude, and to add a counter-effect to being able to cheat via vibrations. The foreshadowing is the description of the existing dealer + the entire tone of the company/party.

Minor bug: the sex scene of the PC doing Alex using a strap-on mentions the PC "remaining imprisoned" and has Alex talk about "No reason to ever let that pathetic thing of yours free", even if the PC lacks a penis to insult and/or imprison.
Fixed

edit: similar issue with the scene of providing oral as part of maid/"wife" service for one of the tenants -- there's text variations for penis sizes but the presence of the penis is taken for granted.
Fixed

edit2: also happens with Try to take back control of the situation. variant of Zeus's scene; here the PC gets their testicles licked whether they have any or not. edit3: same issue with the Submit variant of this scene, PC's non-existent testicles get a honorable mention.
Fixed

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It exists to make poker more challenging, for verisimilitude, and to add a counter-effect to being able to cheat via vibrations. The foreshadowing is the description of the existing dealer + the entire tone of the company/party.
Hmm, well:

* like mentioned, it doesn't make the game more challenging; there's no challenge in clicking "get a drink" button instead of "ante up" button, when it's rendered a mandatory action to avoid arbitrary game over

* having to chain-chug alcoholic drinks to avoid magical orgasm that knocks you out seems like the opposite of verisimilitude, since none of this concept feels "true or real" (benefitting from one or two drinks over the course of the game? i could maybe buy it, minus the magical orgasm part. But getting pretty much attached to the dealer's tit just so you can stay in the game? nope, sorry; that's just silly)

* i think you're vastly overestimating the usefulness of cheating via vibrations; it gets you very limited information about a single participant, and in later part of the poker game it gives you none, since the cheater is tracking the PC (or has been eliminated) Effectively you're attempting to penalize the player even when they don't benefit from what they're supposedly penalized for. Not only it is an unbalanced design, it also means the player has to "cheat" just to stay on what's the "difficulty baseline" so to speak.

* the description of the dealer absolutely doesn't foreshadow anything in my experience -- i've chalked up their appearance as an understandable move to prevent them from providing hints to game participant(s) and thus potentially rigging the game. The dealer also appears to be able to move freely, when she delivers you drinks etc. At no point it creates any impression they're someone who'd passed out at the table and got turned into a helpless puppet against their will. The entire tone of the company/party actually works against you here -- having your employees gagged and in gimp suits is so par for the course, it doesn't serve as any sort of a warning.

(i realize it's a wall of text at this point so don't worry, i don't expect you waste your time on replying to it; it's just a bit of unasked for feedback)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Another day, another scene waxing lyrical about the PC's penis even if they lack one -- this time it's Let's plug and play! option from the masturbation menu in the living room.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Another buggy penis mention -- this time in the RRR game, "throat of the galaxy" stage, the variant where you win.

also, a minor bug/inconsistency in text of this scene -- at the end it mentions a bonus mission level is revealed even if the bonus stage pre-requisite for this extra mission wasn't yet completed, and in the game menu it remains listed only as "stage locked".

edit: appears to be a bug in the RRR bonus stage qualifier
<<if setup.getTotalValue("anal") >= 10 && setup.getTotalValue("anal") >= 10>>
One of these checks should be for oral aptitude.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A typo (optiions) in a conditional causing an error:

Code:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'fem')
<<if $optiions.fem>>         <<set $player.flags.mall_events.gangbang_fem = true>>     <<else>>         <<set $player.flags.mall_events.gangbang = true>>     <</if>>

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
* like mentioned, it doesn't make the game more challenging; there's no challenge in clicking "get a drink" button instead of "ante up" button, when it's rendered a mandatory action to avoid arbitrary game over

* having to chain-chug alcoholic drinks to avoid magical orgasm that knocks you out seems like the opposite of verisimilitude, since none of this concept feels "true or real" (benefitting from one or two drinks over the course of the game? i could maybe buy it, minus the magical orgasm part. But getting pretty much attached to the dealer's tit just so you can stay in the game? nope, sorry; that's just silly)

* i think you're vastly overestimating the usefulness of cheating via vibrations; it gets you very limited information about a single participant, and in later part of the poker game it gives you none, since the cheater is tracking the PC (or has been eliminated) Effectively you're attempting to penalize the player even when they don't benefit from what they're supposedly penalized for. Not only it is an unbalanced design, it also means the player has to "cheat" just to stay on what's the "difficulty baseline" so to speak.

* the description of the dealer absolutely doesn't foreshadow anything in my experience -- i've chalked up their appearance as an understandable move to prevent them from providing hints to game participant(s) and thus potentially rigging the game. The dealer also appears to be able to move freely, when she delivers you drinks etc. At no point it creates any impression they're someone who'd passed out at the table and got turned into a helpless puppet against their will. The entire tone of the company/party actually works against you here -- having your employees gagged and in gimp suits is so par for the course, it doesn't serve as any sort of a warning.

(i realize it's a wall of text at this point so don't worry, i don't expect you waste your time on replying to it; it's just a bit of unasked for feedback)
Fixed a bug where being drunk was sometimes failing to present a downside - the intent is that you have to balance arousal vs. drunk. You can avoid the effects of the "cheating" by not wearing vibrating devices, thus it's a strategic move to use or not.

Another day, another scene waxing lyrical about the PC's penis even if they lack one -- this time it's Let's plug and play! option from the masturbation menu in the living room.
fixed
Another buggy penis mention -- this time in the RRR game, "throat of the galaxy" stage, the variant where you win.
fixed, I think, a quoted excerpt would have been helpful.
edit: appears to be a bug in the RRR bonus stage qualifier
<<if setup.getTotalValue("anal") >= 10 && setup.getTotalValue("anal") >= 10>>
One of these checks should be for oral aptitude.
Fixed

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You can avoid the effects of the "cheating" by not wearing vibrating devices, thus it's a strategic move to use or not.
Yes, but if you don't wear the device then you're also not benefitting from the cheating (however little benefit that is) while still getting penalized for potentially cheating. I.e. the mechanics of magical orgasm, which you said were supposed to counter your ability to cheat, still penalize you in such situation and make the game harder effectively "for nothing". I'm sorry, but it's just not very well thought out.

If the intention is to make the poker game harder, it could be done fairly easily without any artificial mechanics, by just making the NPC players a bit more aggressive -- right now they never bluff or even use their chip advantage, by raising the bets to levels you can't afford to lose. They also never seem to call your bluffs, which makes the game after initial round or two a walk-in-a-park mop-up, since raising the bet makes everybody immediately fold, letting you get away with not having any hand, and still win the pot, chipping away their reserves round after round.

fixed, I think, a quoted excerpt would have been helpful.
Yes, it's fixed in the latest patch build; the exact quote was:
Vibrations ramping up into high gear you ignore the pleasure emanating from your imprisoned over-sensitive penis as you focus completely on the cock plunging into your throat.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Something seems to be broken with the flow control of event_work_doctor_npc_sexdoll scene -- when scene.counter reaches value of 8 scene text has Dr. Twig appear and berate you for not doing anything, then the scene ends which --glancing at game code-- should only happened after not summoning him at round 12.

edit: turns out it's triggered by game clock passing 18:30. However, if you summon the doctor right before it happens, you're berated for stopping the test too early. Effectively it means no matter what the player does, they fail their assigned task.

edit2: a different bug -- hit "Strip" in the attached save game, then advance past the follow up screen to produce an error

Last edited:

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Something seems to be broken with the flow control of event_work_doctor_npc_sexdoll scene -- when scene.counter reaches value of 8 scene text has Dr. Twig appear and berate you for not doing anything, then the scene ends which --glancing at game code-- should only happened after not summoning him at round 12.

edit: turns out it's triggered by game clock passing 18:30. However, if you summon the doctor right before it happens, you're berated for stopping the test too early. Effectively it means no matter what the player does, they fail their assigned task.

edit2: a different bug -- hit "Strip" in the attached save game, then advance past the follow up screen to produce an error
Tweaked scene to last longer + fixed

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
please tell me where to buy a cafe uniform Tease me, Please me
I presume you mean a maid uniform? There are multiple maid outfits + unlocks, for purchasing the first one unlocks for sale at Tease Me, Please Me after you unlock feminization style: female (see wiki)

Jac3

May 21, 2022
Question: How do I use the penis milking machine if I buy it after giving up control of my Chastity Key? It says I need to talk to Mistress antlers but which dialogue boxes do I go to?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not sure if a bug, but the office event event_work_hr_discipline_dom with Mrs. Omnino bringing in a girl for the PC to train their domination skills on doesn't appear to actually grant any dominance XP, regardless of option taken.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Question: How do I use the penis milking machine if I buy it after giving up control of my Chastity Key? It says I need to talk to Mistress antlers but which dialogue boxes do I go to?
After work: Talk about things outside of work. -> Your "milking" lower accessories kit.
Not sure if a bug, but the office event event_work_hr_discipline_dom with Mrs. Omnino bringing in a girl for the PC to train their domination skills on doesn't appear to actually grant any dominance XP, regardless of option taken.
Fixed

sbtm65

Aug 30, 2018
Is possible end Kurt path collared? I'm also stuck on female belt after the beach, Antlers don't give me back the key (fetish flag is disabled)
[Search for How to Unlock a Chastity Belt] this option how work?

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
Is possible end Kurt path collared?
Yes, you need to go on a date with him to the sex club, comment about wanting to be collared, then spend weekend at his cabin.

I'm also stuck on female belt after the beach, Antlers don't give me back the key (fetish flag is disabled)
Make sure you're on the latest version, if it's still occuring on that I would need a save after the beach to see what's happening

[Search for How to Unlock a Chastity Belt] this option how work?
Depends on what chastity device you're in, requires between 12 and 20 smart (based on device complexity) and some dexterity skill as well if it's a non-electronic device.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The poker game bug with cheating dude activating player's butt plug even though he's no longer in the game and there's no one for him to signal seems to still be happening. Attached a save from current build where it can be observed.

edit: it seems the game is confusing the remaining generic male NPC with the cheating woman NPC (or doesn't fully realize the woman is gone) as evidenced in the second attached save

Last edited:

sbtm65

Aug 30, 2018
Yes, you need to go on a date with him to the sex club, comment about wanting to be collared, then spend weekend at his cabin.
I do that, i want reverse it
Make sure you're on the latest version, if it's still occuring on that I would need a save after the beach to see what's happening
Yes last version, I think maybe is correct for the game story (with penis on chastity I give forever the key to her), because when i choose this option: [Ask if you could stop wearing chastity.[1]] and:

Mistress Antlers thinks for a moment and then slowly nods. "Yes... I suppose that, since you no longer have a naughty thing between your legs to drive you to distraction, or pop up at an inopportune time it would be acceptable for you to work without being locked up. If that is your desire?"

[Yes, you would like to forgo chastity.[1]]

The result is this:

You confirm that you would like to forgo chastity as a requirement of your employment.

"Very well. Though note that, should you decide to go back under the knife, I will expect you to be caged or belted once more."

You point out that you can't exactly do that if she still has the key and Mistress Antlers merely grins. "Yes, I suppose that would be the case, hmm?"

Her expression taunts you to say something further, but you know enough to hold your tongue.
And nothing happen

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes